It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans be present on a Grey alien's space ship?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Good topic, which seems to have been answered. The Greys are either automations or they have suits designed to support them in and out of their ships. a reply to: game over man

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For non Greys this issue becomes more of an issue. But with their science far ahead of ours, they could have life support systems we have not thought of.
a reply to: game over man

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

We are speaking of only the Greys here so ok.
My firm belief and due to own experience is that encounters with the Greys occure out of body, not physical.
Harm on the out of body can be felt and noticed on the physical body.
Out of body feels very real and almost as physical as the real physical world. More even if you are not aware the encounter takes place outside of the body.

For those who have actual physical encounters with Greys, the Greys are not biological as we are, they are hybrids, part biological part machine.

And yes they do wear suites. Black body fitting jump suits of sorts, with a dark grey strip in the front almost like a zipper.

I have never seen a Grey wearing an air mask of sorts.
But I have seen other beings who do while being in our atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: schuyler

Possible, but a pointless angle to pursue in discussing possibilities, as any moron knows that's a possibility, and a boring uninteresting one to discuss.

It's a possibility so obvious it can just go without being said. Especially since once it comes up, for some reason all people can do is say, Lalalalala all full of # lalalalala. Totally boring and tedious.

We know that's a possibility already. It's not anything new.

You're so right. Closed minded skeptics are a real buzzkill.

a reply to: donktheclown

Ugh I hate that one. I'm sorry I'm open to a lot, but the second time travel enters the picture my brain uncontrollably coughs bull#.

Wait a minute...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Um I'm not a closed minded skeptic, I consider it, have spent much time considering time theory, ect. Is just really far from one I buy. I'm not close minded to it, I at least consider it. It just feels wrong to me and sets off my, nope that doesn't fit gut feelings every single time.

I unlike a skeptic can say that's it's my personal feelings, and am not telling people they are full of #, simply that the time # just doesn't mesh with me. Though as I said later, had you read other posts, what time travel would cause does fit in with a lot of quantum weirdness and explains a lot of our strange reality.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Alright here's my main problem with time travel. It wouldn't create splintered realities, there would always be one reality, that exists. At the same time the original timeline still happened, but is sort of there and not there. It's not parallel realities really. Is more like...

Ok you have an old painting, many have been painted over, cause that's what happened in old times, also upkeeping a painting also requires restoring it a lot, every time aspects of the original are lost, yet many are still there. There are hints of it that bleed through. Even still there's no going back to the old original painting. For the most part it's gone. It's faded, chipped away, painted over, ect.

So here's my problem with time travel. There's no going back, the second you go back in time, where you came from no longer exists, it's panted over. All that's left is hints, pieces that bleed through quantumly. Time travel is a one way trip.

IF it occurred, then whoever did it is stuck in our reality. If the greys ARE us from the future, well they're not going back.

Then again, IF they are us from the future it COULD explain some of their behaviors. For example if they suffer from some genetic issues or the like from some future human mistake, modern humans might have the genetic solution to fixing their problem. Would also explain the hybrid program and the reason they don't do open warfare. There wouldn't be enough of them since going back in time is a one way trip, then they could only get one ship through.

If they want to live and keep who they are, ect, they need to fix themselves and adapt to our modern world and create a place for themselves.

So I don't hate time travel completely, just I think it's a really bad idea as it's not something you can go back from.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My problem with skeptics, they refuse to consider or discuss other concepts, all they want to do is show up and talk about how there's no basis in reality for any of this and how little proof they think people have. They have zero desire to discuss other possibilities. Which is what these whole discussions are meant to be about.

The possibility that it's not real is not what it's about. We already know that possibility. It's a though project. It's not about proofs or the lack therof.

All skeptics want to discuss is proofs and their failure to live up to their expectations. That's it, they're unwilling to take or allow for the conversation to go any further. Which is annoying as hell because no one is opening threads to discuss these things to have it devolve into a conversation about proving to skeptics that aliens exist.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Greys are not, NOT, us from the future!
The real Greys are a own race with sub species.
There are physical biological Greys in different dimensions including ours.
Some are multi/inter dimensional, some of them are not.
They have advanced technology.

What people call abductions in this physical world are of those hybrid Greys, others are in another dimension / out of body.

But they are not us from the future, I don't know who started that stupid theory but that is all it is and it is not so.

When you're out of body you can adapt to any enviroment so they don't have adapt their space ship to fit us.
It is not only the Greys that use out of body "abductions", most of them do. It is the easiest and most effective way to do it.

They can very easily control our awarness to let us remember or not let us remember, during some weak moments for them and if we are strong enough we can become aware, even if it is for a few seconds. And when they notice they take back control.

Sometimes they willingly let us become aware so we will see, remember, know and understand. If we become installed with too much fear they can easily take control of the awareness.

People remember them by their beds because you have to be a sleep for them to take you out of body, sometimes they might come just before you fall a sleep and you sense them, the physical ones you see of course but I am talking about the multi/inter dimensional ones.

Sometimes just when you drift to sleep and you might open your eyes some and you see one of them, almost like a ghost standing there. Other times you might become aware when you are floating and that is your so called astral body, it feels physical but it is not. It's not magic what they do, you simply float and they lead you with their hands so you dont float away.

And you go through walls, you float in the middle of the air, outside, inside.

Sometimes when they return you and you are about to wake up and they are not fast enough you might catch a glimpse of them before they leave.

Interdimensional/Multi dimensional beings who do not breathe our air wear suites with helmets and back pack similar things with their breathing air in it. But when back in the space ship they don't need it. - Never seen Greys like that though, but my encounters thankfully are very very very few with them!

And this with Et's being naked all the time, not true, all with the exception of 2 have been wearing suits and them all differ due to what race, specie, size we are talking about. Some wear nice looking cloathes, identical but different colors, one might be in black color another one in a brownish color and so on. Those wearing those clothes are considered Greys, but tall, skinny, big black eyes, military type of beings, very respectful.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

My problem with skeptics, they refuse to consider or discuss other concepts, all they want to do is show up and talk about how there's no basis in reality for any of this and how little proof they think people have. They have zero desire to discuss other possibilities. Which is what these whole discussions are meant to be about.

The possibility that it's not real is not what it's about. We already know that possibility. It's a though project. It's not about proofs or the lack therof.

All skeptics want to discuss is proofs and their failure to live up to their expectations. That's it, they're unwilling to take or allow for the conversation to go any further. Which is annoying as hell because no one is opening threads to discuss these things to have it devolve into a conversation about proving to skeptics that aliens exist.

Yeah, I recall from all your similar rants in other threads.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Robots, man. They're all robots. Some of them look like human beings, some don't. But they're all robots, and sometimes they work together on a mission to do whatever it is they're trying to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Since "Greys" are conveniently humanoid and have no trouble surviving outside of Stan Romanek's window, without protective gear or a breathing apparatus, I see no reason why their spaceships wouldn't be just as habitable to us. Granted, head room would be an issue, but since they also enjoy strawberry ice cream I think I could make it work.
edit on 18-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

What's so interesting about that? Well, the original on Strieber's book cover was an artist's conception that had nothing to do with Strieber's description at all. Indeed, Strieber's description (Y'all HAVE read the book, right?) is of rather dumpy-looking aliens with rotund blue bodies, not at all like the artist sketched.

Weirdly enough, THAT'S what I remember coming in the bedroom when I was a kid. Never 'greys'. Short, chunky blue pug-faced guys in brown robes with a hood. Like a blue sharpei friar tuck, with hands.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think humans can breathe on their craft because they probably breathe oxygen like we do. The other gases in the air could probably vary a bit, as long as there was oxygen to sustain us.

I bet the greys' bodies are fairly similar to ours, despite some obvious structural differences, I imagine their bodies work similarly to ours.

I also think we're related, at least for being genetically modified by them, probably they just injected some of their DNA into ours.

I can't buy the theory that they are "us" from our future, because I don't expect humans to look like that. Their giant eyes show that they come from a different, darker environment than ours. And their four-fingered hands are just a different kind of hand, it's not the "future" of our hands.

I think they are present-time beings who helped design us, and who do a lot of experiments and procedures with their creations.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
For the stereotypical Grays we should look back in time and look at ancient rock art to see how they depicted them.Humans are good at copying and also of being spiritual in their art of seeing the world around them.Australian Aboriginals view the Dreamtime in a specific way and show spiritual beings with big heads and big black eyes atop tall thin figures.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
“But they are not us from the future, I don't know who started that stupid theory”
That was started by an egotistical human who still wants to believe that his kind is the smartest thing in the universe.

a reply to: spazze

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
For the stereotypical Grays we should look back in time and look at ancient rock art to see how they depicted them.=.

I've never seen a single clear or accurate depiction of a Gray in prehistoric art that looks anything like the kind of Grays we know of these days. Yeah, you'll get the occasional big-eyed or bug-eyed creature, but no Grays. Unless the Grays have somehow evolved over the years to their current form from the creatures previously depicted.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
That was started by an egotistical human who still wants to believe that his kind is the smartest thing in the universe.

Show us an alternative. We might not be the smartest, but we're the smartest we have evidence of. So what's the difference?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If a grey alien race is indeed real then a lot of my belief about them would be in alignment with the stories that they are a sub-species sent to control us (much like the CIA does this, perhaps the CIA mimmicks grey behavior) under the rule of a somewhat different but related species who see humans as disgusting peons who aren't worthy of them. Grey sub-species was a conquered species that was genetically modified to serve that higher species. Greys genome is in perpetual implosion as they race to harvest the best human genes for a hybrid species that is rumored to supersede humans and greys in performance but not individual natural skills such as telepathy or physical strength. Greys do not have schools or memorization education processes as everything they know is in their own extra-dimensional telepathic internet. This Grey-information-superhighway is accessed with a chip that is attached to their brains at an early age following "birth". If the chip is removed the alien will quickly die. It is rumored that 98% of greys are short and breed through scientific methods and that only 2% of greys enjoy the male-female reproduction method as us humans do. As you can see with this tiny bunch of Grey facts they are not invincible and I can already see a huge gap in greys existence that they are a faulty species with a lot of problems. That's what I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SurfinUSA

I think you forgot the quote marks around the word 'facts' there.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
what do you know about grey aliens to think they couldn't be compatible with our atmosphere?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join