It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Day Before Paris, There Was a Massive Terrorist Attack the Media Ignored

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: DJW001

Certainly have

Published On: Fri, Jan 16th, 2015 Africa / Religion | By NewsRescue Less Than 2% Of Terrorist Attacks In Europe Are Religiously Motivated Including Muslim – EuroPol

newsrescue.com...

and about 5% in the US

www.washingtonsblog.com...

Funny how disporptional news feeds can be to fit there own agenda...

Do you know about the muslim genocide in Bhurma for example carried out by the Buddhists. The news forms opinions tally with the needs of the elite.

What on earth did those Muslims do to annoy the Buddhists? Probably just going around doing what the religion of peace does best eh.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Dont know if its meant to be funny or not but the death of maybe 200k muslims is no laughing matter..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Certainly have

Published On: Fri, Jan 16th, 2015 Africa / Religion | By NewsRescue Less Than 2% Of Terrorist Attacks In Europe Are Religiously Motivated Including Muslim – EuroPol

newsrescue.com...

and about 5% in the US

www.washingtonsblog.com...

Funny how disporptional news feeds can be to fit there own agenda...

Do you know about the muslim genocide in Bhurma for example carried out by the Buddhists. The news forms opinions tally with the needs of the elite.

Your source does not support what you originally said:

Its about 2 percent of terrorists attacks are caused by muslims.

Most of the terrorism in Europe has been by separatist groups. What percentage of the violence in the rest of the world involves Muslims, would you speculate? Even if we leave out the Israel-Palestine conflict as being territorial, not religious, most of the terror in Africa and South Asia is tied in to religion. (And yes, there are Fascists in Southeast Asia using Buddhism as an excuse for attempted ethnic cleansing.)

Edit to add: Original source:

thinkprogress.org...
edit on 16-11-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

But Buddhists ? they must have done something to get that kind of reaction.

Ahh as I said earlier then

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Did you trying clicking the link i provided...

Less Than 2% Of Terrorist Attacks In Europe Are Religiously Motivated Including Muslim – EuroPol

Just what I said..

newsrescue.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What percentage of the violence in the rest of the world involves Muslims, would you speculate?

I think that becomes a difficult question to answer. If you where to classify illegal occupations an act of terrorism or the illegal bombing of nations or the funding of terrorist groups..

What happened in Iraq was terrorism

What happened in Afghanistan was terrorism

Whats happening in Syria is terrorism.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Just what I said..

Here is exactly what you said:

Its about 2 percent of terrorists attacks are caused by muslims. Peeps that watch a lot of MSM might think otherwise though...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will find actual data here:

www.start.umd.edu...

Yes, most of the terrorism worldwide involves civil war of one sort or another, but note how much of that seems connected to Islam in some way. I'm not saying that Islam is evil or anything, I'm just pointing out that your attempt to make it look innocent is a bit naive.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It seems this problem will be here for many more years... its a shame because there was once a day when there were no problems at all.

Yes, I remember them well... through the 70's, 80's and 90's even... it's since 2001 and thats 14 years already... how much longer will it go on for?

Yes, we had the occasional attack from the IRA but that was nothing compared to today!

It was pretty peaceful before 2000. Oh well...

Yet as someone who grew up in N. Ireland I can tell you first hand that the 70s - 90s were anything but peaceful.

The threat of multiple shootings and bombings was something we dealt with daily. Interpol classed N. Ireland as the most dangerous place in the world to be a police officer per capita due to the chance of being murdered due to your occupation. We had troops patrolling the streets, evening cerfues, we were searched when going into shops and pubs etc. There were firefights with police and army most nights. In border areas serious firefights with hundreds of shots being fired were not uncommon. During certain parts of the year mass riots happened nightly. There were civillians and members of the security forces being assassinated at home most days. Town centres were sealed at night due to the number of bombings. New buildings were built with minimum glass content because of the potential for secondary shrapnel due to so many bombings. Yet outside of the province it was regarded as the odd attack because it was so common.

The issue with Paris is the same. It is an uncommon occurrence there and is therefore seen as news worthy. In the middle east it is common place.

Terrorism is nothing new.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I think that becomes a difficult question to answer. If you where to classify illegal occupations an act of terrorism or the illegal bombing of nations or the funding of terrorist groups..

Of course the United States is guilty... so is Iran and Russia.

What happened in Iraq was terrorism

Both before and after the illegal invasion.

What happened in Afghanistan was terrorism

Most of modern Afghan history has been terrorism of one party against another.

Whats happening in Syria is terrorism.

And has been since the coup that put the Assad dynasty in place.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Of course the United States is guilty... so is Iran and Russia

lolz now can you tell me the last time Iran started a war... Persia 1826..?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I think you are wrong.

We in the UK are closer and feel closer to those in Paris because they are just across the pond. Also, this 'Jihadi' war is a new thing happening in Europe! It's been ongoing for hundreds of years in the ME and that's why when we hear of an attack in say 'Iraq' or 'Libya', most of us in Europe just say 'oh... another day, another atrocity'.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Yeah... sorry... for you in Ireland it is nothing new really. You lived through some heavy times but for us in England, Scortland and Wales it is a relatively new thing. ell, like I said 'since 2001' and since we made peace with the IRA.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have a feeling you'd be singing a different tune had this happened in your country.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

DOn get your reply are you asking how i would react if tis happened in my country..?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nvrmind....
edit on 16-11-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Is this the one that was ignored?

www.npr.org...

www.independent.co.uk...

mobile.reuters.com...

www.pbs.org...

www.irishtimes.com...

Sorry. I get what you're trying to do, but I saw several articles about it.

they did not get the red carpet attention the paris attack got for some reason. interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

I think you are mistaken.. The Scots hurt my national pride dont get you I live in Scotland..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Of course the United States is guilty... so is Iran and Russia

lolz now can you tell me the last time Iran started a war... Persia 1826..?

Iran funds Hezbollah and is participating in the Syrian civil war, remember?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

My point was they have not started a war for over two hundred years. Not saying they are squeaky clean. Russia neither is clean in anyway however in Sryia they are operating within international law they have been invited in there is a big difference between Russia and the coalition forces which are illegally bombing Syria and arming and funding terrorist groups.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

My point was they have not started a war for over two hundred years.

Granted, the Iran-Iraq war was started by that late, great humanitarian Saddam Hussein, but once Iran succeeded in driving Iraqi forces off of their territory, they went on the offensive, prolonging the bloody war for years. If Iran has not started any overt wars, it is because they think they are too week; when they think they have the advantage, they attack. Their support for Hezbollah is a proxy war against Israel which they took up on their own initiative so, no, Iran is not guiltless.
edit on 16-11-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join