It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Day Before Paris, There Was a Massive Terrorist Attack the Media Ignored

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Helo ATSers..

What happened in Paris is very wrong however things like this happen on a regular occurrence with little coverage on the media unless it supports the consensus of the status quo. I wanted to share this story with you.

RIP Adel Termos who sacrificed himself by tackling a suicide bomber preparing to kill 100s in Lebanon
social media tweet..

Termos was at the market with his young daughter he tackled one of the bombers the ground sorry to say neither of them survived.

World One Day Before Paris, There Was a Massive Terrorist Attack the Media Ignored Nathan Wellman | November 14, 2015 “It’s not just Paris we should pray for, it is the world.” Facebook Twitter There was a deadly terrorist attack this week that killed dozens and maimed hundreds, and it didn’t take place in Paris.

ISIS suicide bombers detonated themselves in the southern part of Beirut last Thursday, killing 43 people and wounding 239.

Journalist Tamara Quiblawi described the aftermath of the previously bustling open-air market in the Bourj al-Barajneh district to CNN. “There’s a lot of shattered glass on the street, a lot of blood,” she said. “And it’s really just a scene of chaos and carnage.”

Beirut was also a scene of heroic sacrifice, as Adel Termos tackled a second suicide bomber who was preparing to explode. “He tackled him to the ground, causing the second suicide bomber to detonate,” says Beirut Elie Fares. “There are many many families, hundreds of families probably, who owe their completeness to his sacrifice.”

usuncut.com...

May he his daughter and all those that died rest in peace

Kind Regards

Purplemer

edit on 14-11-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is this the one that was ignored?

www.npr.org...

www.independent.co.uk...

mobile.reuters.com...

www.pbs.org...

www.irishtimes.com...

Sorry. I get what you're trying to do, but I saw several articles about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes a hundred of so dead and theres snippets of news. The coverage is as said scant The images however of what happened in france have been news spooling all day and im sure if wont stop for sometime yet. wide scale coverage is used a means of political leverage..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

#AllLivesMatter

Except for the cowardly scum.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What cowardly scum are you talking about the people that carried out the bombing, those that funded the Rebels in Sryia to overthrough a regime, those that illegally occupying foreign lands, those the will use events like these to gain public support to up the antics...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What cowardly scum are you talking about the people that carried out the bombing, those that funded the Rebels in Sryia to overthrough a regime, those that illegally occupying foreign lands, those the will use events like these to gain public support to up the antics...

Good question!

I see no difference in ISIS and any politician who uses these cowardly attacks for personal gain.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Exellent reply.

Without America, the middle east would be half as f**ed as it has been since 911.

Without Americans paying these rebels to kill, they would not be financed and have no resources to do what they do (food, supply crates, ammunition, guns, rockets, anti rockets, trucks and Toyota, blueprints of geographic interests..).

I can keep going, but people will get the point. Those backing rebels have spawned all the evil happening in the daily "news", that they push...

Hate the bomber, but don't hate the orchastators.

Makes sense

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is all over the net.... sadly... the media has yet to touch on this in my area of the medwest.U.S. R.I.P. to all..... thanks for the good find Purple.....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Hate the bomber, but don't hate the orchastators.

Thank you thats why this thread is here...

So peeps can see it for what it is..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ignored by the media? I don't think so. I just think nobody is interested unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Thank you

Glad the thread was of interest to you.

Take care

:-)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Yeah people are only interested in what they want to see.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Ignored by the media? I don't think so. I just think nobody is interested unfortunately.

The media is used to define what people are interested in.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The attackers AND the white house..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It was covered my the media

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well said. Watching the coverage of Paris all over the TV all day needs to be shown, I suppose.

But these type of attacks happen every single day in other countries. When I see it slapped over every chanel about Paris, it irks me that they act like it only happened there, or 7/7 or 9/11. This sh#t is happening everywhere people! Wake up!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
thing is over there it's a pretty common place thing compared to pairs.

people that are not in a place that has that kind of thing happening quite often grow complacent with it.
but when it happens in a place where it's is not a common occurrence, it's a shock.

just like when the ira and the british were going back and forth, you'd hear a little blurb here about it, but in UK and ireland it was all over the news.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

This is a strong indicator of the Paris attacks being organised or at least permitted to occur. The key lies in knowing who makes the decisions to cover or not cover any given event.

Normally this kind of event would the human story in the nightly news. Perhaps it not go to air because they did not want to detract from the next days events.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ignored? What? It was huge news and reported all day....?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
Ignored? What? It was huge news and reported all day....?

Perhaps it was where you are but it was not huge news here it was just a snippet

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join