It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm mad Paris is getting attention and I'm not!" #mizzou #pityme #victim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Doesn't an unhappy populace make for a difficult possibly riotous populace and therefore harder to control?
It seems to me the "African-Americans" themselves call each other that like they want to be singled out and different etc all seems so strange when we've worked for years to get rid of segregation across the globe that people are now self-imposing it. Oh well up to them I guess

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have no respect for anyone who protests anything to do with racism, let alone anything at all. Protests are stupid useless wastes of time and energy, which could instead be used to find REAL solutions to REAL problems. If you want racism to go away.... STOP ACKNOWLEDGING IT!

Racism is nothing but humanized materialism. Pretty easy to ignore when you realize we are ALL 99.9% identical in material (DNA).

Also, don't materialize yourself more to stand out as a member of a mindless consumerist culture.... Ahem, cough cough hip-hop cough cough.

Culture is NOT your friend.
edit on thppmSat, 14 Nov 2015 18:20:25 -0600k1511America/Chicago1420 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Surprise surprise white conservatives angry that African Americans still consider their cause important.

Paris was a tragedy but their issue did not magically go away.
edit on 14-11-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In a very childish and petty way, the trolls on the internet react. It isn't about who or who doesn't get attention this is about "power upheavals" manipulation of world events by an elite few. They encourage a childish and naive worldview so you don't become aware of what they are doing.

Nowadays, the powers that be are the terrorists. Do you actually believe these attacks were not a response to something else?

Just like school shootings here in the U.S., there was a time we were having shootings every other week. Now "terrorists" are "bombing" cities and towns across the world.

I wish the people of Paris the best, my heart goes out to them but, eventually we will have to comes to terms to who actually is behind all this.

edit on 14-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That's like two tweets, by two people. I'm not sure this is even an issue. Two people don't make up the student population, numbered near or over 30,000.

If I tweeted about the USA it isn't what the USA thinks it's one man, me. Let's keep that in mind.

This pretty much destroys their claims then doesn't it? A couple drunk random people yelling slurs and a poop swastika that could have been made by anyone, doesn't constitute all this uproar.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What selfish little brats, a good slap on the bum with a wooden spoon goes a long way !

Oops I forgot can't smack kids these days, maybe that's why they turning out to be self centred it's all about me cheeky little Sh!ts.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yeah let's minimize any racial attack and get over it."@@" Must be easy to say when you are rarely a target of these "small" abuses.

Who knows maybe one day you will understand any type of racial/bigotry abuse must not be ignored or minimized.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
What selfish little brats, a good slap on the bum with a wooden spoon goes a long way !

Oops I forgot can't smack kids these days, maybe that's why they turning out to be self centred it's all about me cheeky little Sh!ts.

How insensitive to our special little darlings.

#Bratophobic

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

Then why don't they move to Paris and go to the next concert or soccer game if they want attention!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

Who said i was conservative?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
[profanity removed]

Source

Honestly, I'm so f**kin over all this nonsense. Transatlantic flights are so cheap nowadays there is no excuse: if you hate the USA & think all whitey crackers are out to get you, then please, get on a plane, and take yourself back to amazing fairytale-land AFRICA!!!!

Just remember to keep enough cash for a return flight, cause you will find that while the EVIL USA gives minorities special dispensation & opportunity after opportunity based solely on the color of your skin, in Africa you are just another African!!

Second thought; I hope you DON'T have enough money for a return flight, bwahahahaha.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is not about asking people to 'get over it' this is not about being 'angry that people are still pushing for a cause'. This is about entitled brats being angry that media coverage is being given preference to Paris and the horrible tragedy that happened there rather than their cause. Which as the main post said and linked to about poop, and fabricated claims of racism. That they think that they are on the same level of so many who lost their lives and and protesting they're not getting attention is what it is about. A previous poster put it best:

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Beyond anything, I think its very important to understand where these students are coming from. Not to agree with the perspective, but to understand it in the overall context of this subject.

They obviously feel they have a legitimate grievance here, and that this is actually indicative of the battle they are fighting.

If they feel, as they stated, that they are somehow victimized in these Paris events, it should be obvious that they are programmed to see victimization to an exceedingly unhealthy degree. They even seek to find personal victimization in events they were not involved.

Its important for us all to pursue equality, but condoning and encouraging this victim behavior (as has been seen on this board, as well as many others), we are creating an unsolvable situation. One where equality is impossible to perceive even if it is achieved, due to indignation based almost solely on the inability to see things in any other way than as a permanent victim.

Also I've seen a few people "Two tweets" or "One tweet" no. This is dozens and dozens of tweets. I published some of them on this very thread. The link to dozens more is in the OP. There are other articles that discuss it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

I don't see anger so much as deserved ridicule and eye rolling. Like I said on page 1 of this thread: Most of America really doesn't care about the entitled whining and "plight" of the children at Mizzou.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lol, Bratophobic, nice word I'll use that one, and yep that's defiantly one "phobia" I will admit to and wear it happily ! a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

HO HO HO.

Did you hear that people?

#paris ISN'T a distraction

accoutre black tinfoil hat

Nothing to see here guys, the government staged the deaths and injuries of up to 300 people on the other side of the world

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Neither Mizzou nor Paris matter, they are both distractions from the real problems we face. Yet here we sit talking about both of them, distraction indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

only one of those are a distraction

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Way to be biased ATS. The black lives matter movement never really received positivity on this site to begin with and that's okay. However, there are plenty of black people that are apart of the BLM movement that fully support Paris.

To be honest with you, some of these comment on this thread are racist. ISIS have picked the wrong targets? Really?

Now true enough, these tweets are wrong. People have died over there in Paris and to try and take away from that and undermine terrorist attacks is unacceptable. You guys are literally dogging an entire movement over a few narrow-minded people?

No matter what happens in another country, we still have issues at home to face. Race is one of them and there are black people who feel VERY strongly about that.

Mhm, let's let ISIS have them. Stupid African Americans, caring about their freedoms and the problems they face, have they no sense of the world? How dare they? Cause all lives matter, right?

This world needs help.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The sad thing is that you cannot even treat this kind of self entitled mental illness. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here's the alleged "Poop Swastika" that was part of what prompted all this crying. Hardly looks like anything worth mentioning. Look for yourself.

thefederalist.com...

Looks like the kind of thing you'd wipe up and forget. And who knows who put it there? Could have been anyone.
edit on 14-11-2015 by hammanderr because: link

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join