It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm mad Paris is getting attention and I'm not!" #mizzou #pityme #victim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

But, their feels, man, their feels .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

anyone that smears their own poo is never worth mentioning
edit on 14-11-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr
Way to be biased ATS. The black lives matter movement never really received positivity on this site to begin with and that's okay. However, there are plenty of black people that are apart of the BLM movement that fully support Paris.

To be honest with you, some of these comment on this thread are racist. ISIS have picked the wrong targets? Really?

Now true enough, these tweets are wrong. People have died over there in Paris and to try and take away from that and undermine terrorist attacks is unacceptable. You guys are literally dogging an entire movement over a few narrow-minded people?

No matter what happens in another country, we still have issues at home to face. Race is one of them and there are black people who feel VERY strongly about that.

Mhm, let's let ISIS have them. Stupid African Americans, caring about their freedoms and the problems they face, have they no sense of the world? How dare they? Cause all lives matter, right?

This world needs help.

France is a perfect example of why ALL LIVES MATTER, which should be the focus anyway.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They really have to s** t** f** up!

I just got the news that the American that was killed was a the girlfriend of one of my buddy's coworkers. I am shocked!

I am sending a letter to every university demanding those students participating in this idiotic march to be expelled.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

Looks like the kind of thing you'd wipe up and forget. And who knows who put it there? Could have been anyone.

And to be fair...since the perp was never caught...it could even have been put there by someone trying to start a movement.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: hammanderr

Looks like the kind of thing you'd wipe up and forget. And who knows who put it there? Could have been anyone.

And to be fair...since the perp was never caught...it could even have been put there by someone trying to start a movement.

They should've profiled the DNA of the feces, to determine what race or species it came from. I'll take a wild guess... African American.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Freth

Please tell me that when you used the word species it was some kind of weird tourets type typo .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Freth

Please tell me that when you used the word species it was some kind of weird tourets type typo .

Species as in animal feces, you know... dog doo that someone picked up from the lawn and used.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Guys...a poop swastika and nosy reporters are real threats to society! #terrorism #oppression #JustLikeHolocaust

Sarcasm...

What a joke these people are.

EDIT: OH YA I FORGOT! Islamist terrorists killing 100+ people is EXACTLY the same as white people with hurt feelings..

You know...how screwed up is the western world when people have lost their perception on the world to the degree that they can compare what happened in Paris to student loans and "oppression towards black people"? My, how the next generation has lost sight of the world.

edit on 14-11-2015 by stolencar18 because: cuz

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Twitter: leaving idiotic, self centered nothings with the impression anyone does or should give a damn about their thoughts and opinions since 2006.

Seriously, MOST OF US DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF MISSOURI COLLEGE KIDS. They clearly have a lot of maturing left to do and have the standard 18-22 year old opinion that the world owes them something... pretty standard thought pattern for children who have yet to experience the real world yet. Best solution is to ignore them until they reach a degree of maturity that warrants no longer ignoring them.

While it is true that most of us don't care about this issue---there are a whole bunch of Missouri students on campus who are indeed attempting to get an education rather than attention from msm. They are the ones really paying for this nonsense. The ones acting like decent human beings rather than disgusting media harlots are being subjected to this craziness every time they try to get to class.
Please folks, colleges have always had their fair share of spoiled brats, but they also have a fair share of intelligent, studious kids trying to prepare themselves for the future. Unfortunately, they're not the ones getting the attention from msm so let's not go all overboard and be lumping all the students in the same box.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Twitter: leaving idiotic, self centered nothings with the impression anyone does or should give a damn about their thoughts and opinions since 2006.

Seriously, MOST OF US DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF MISSOURI COLLEGE KIDS. They clearly have a lot of maturing left to do and have the standard 18-22 year old opinion that the world owes them something... pretty standard thought pattern for children who have yet to experience the real world yet. Best solution is to ignore them until they reach a degree of maturity that warrants no longer ignoring them.

While it is true that most of us don't care about this issue---there are a whole bunch of Missouri students on campus who are indeed attempting to get an education rather than attention from msm. They are the ones really paying for this nonsense. The ones acting like decent human beings rather than disgusting media harlots are being subjected to this craziness every time they try to get to class.
Please folks, colleges have always had their fair share of spoiled brats, but they also have a fair share of intelligent, studious kids trying to prepare themselves for the future. Unfortunately, they're not the ones getting the attention from msm so let's not go all overboard and be lumping all the students in the same box.

I agree with this. Having said that, I'm not sure that one can relate 60's and 70's era "peace hippies" to what is going on now. That generation wanted wars to stop and killing to end and everyone to love each other.

This generation wants handouts from the other generation, with complete lack of concern for anyone else in the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Didn't say they didn't want the press anywhere around them? Now that they left for France they want them back? Funny how that works out.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm not the LEAST bit surprised!

They want their 15 minutes of fame. And, they're all going to get it especially calling their issues terrorism. Jesus, that is just reeeeeediculous!

There is NO comparison.

The real outrage at Mizzou is that the Dean lost his job, for no damn reason!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You didn't need to explain...We knew that you meant DOG poo.
Just like we all know anyone who assumed you meant something different, would be showing true racist thought.

I didn't think twice when writing the post, I thought about the possibility of it being human feces (a race) or animal feces (a species other than human). Given the hoaxes that have occurred over the years, the logical conclusion is the feces is of the African American race. Wild speculation, of course, but based in part on recent history.

There's a reason I've been a member of ATS since 2011 and only have 45 posts. Too many people chomping at the bit to lump you into a category or label you. You're right, I didn't have to explain myself, but I chose to anyway, because evidently, putting the words race and species in the same sentence makes me a closet racist. The extents to which people will reach is sad. Also, if I had Tourettes Syndrome, I would've been offended. (yes, I'm joking)

Side note: The words race and species were used synonymously in the past when referring to humans and both are still listed as synonyms of each other.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Freth because: ETA

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Small towns in Missouri.

Shocked that it has immensely less significance on the world stage than Paris, F'n France.
Go figure.

Not to mention everything in MO was small-time US Gov staged race-war bs, France is a big-time UN op.

I predict Missouri will just I dunno, be butt-hurt and cry online some more about it, or revolt or something, and the rest of the planet will continue to be completely unaffected by Missouri, as always, in bottom-line day-to-day actuallity. If I recall, the events of Fergusson pretty much emotionally affected about 50% of the population 100%, and physically, and realistically, affected the rest of the population exactly 0%. Did anyone in Fergusson like, lose a job over it or something? Get a car lit on fire by a shill to be filmed by news drones for 7 hours straight a block from the firehouse? No? Then we who don't even live there are so deeply affected, how again?

If Yale is exhibiting the highest levels imaginable of total ignorance and social ineptitude over HALLOWEEN COSTUMES for gawds sake, displaying the highest level of maturity possible for them - equal to about a fourth grade intelligence - sorry if I don't have much faith in the Millenials attending the "esteemed universities" of small-town Missouri having anything of importance to say about just about anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: KaDeCo
About 160 people dead and I assume many more injured is equal to some racism?? Are you kidding me. They've lost any support they may have had.

IF they had gotten an education worth a damn they would know that those terrorists that attacked Paris.

Have a long history of RACISM towards AA's.

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Racism

In fact one can call it 'muslim' privilege.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

You know...how screwed up is the western world when people have lost their perception on the world to the degree that they can compare what happened in Paris to student loans and "oppression towards black people"? My, how the next generation has lost sight of the world.

I don't live in America so I can't say I really understand what these students issue is, it appears to be white peoples rights versus black peoples ?

However the last time I looked you guys had a black President, so as an outsider it appears America is still an equal opportunity country with the same opportunities for everyone if you work and study hard.

Like at least their getting a college education, I believe it's not always achievable for everyone regardless of race white,black, hispanic etc, so it says to me their families have worked hard, have money and are just as privileged as anyone else.

But that's my opinion as an outsider I certainly could be wrong on this.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

the guy who started this father is a millionaire, vp of a railroad.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Someone run over to Twitter and tell them to come to this thread because they're getting all the attention here. Ha.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join