It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm mad Paris is getting attention and I'm not!" #mizzou #pityme #victim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

You bite your tongue. THOSE TENTS ARE SAFE HAVENS, DAMN YOU

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Stuff like this makes me wish the voting age was 40.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Damn, that is really messed up.. I guess some people have absolutely no tact at all.... stay classy kids

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

Shameful that anyone would even think to complain about not getting media coverage due to 100+ getting murdered in Paris. Absolutely ridiculous that any one at that school would equate what happened in Missouri to what happened in Paris!

I bet those in Paris wished they had an actual "safe haven" last night when actual terrorists were gunning them down.

I hope that these tweets are just a few idiots. Geez...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
About 160 people dead and I assume many more injured is equal to some racism?? Are you kidding me. They've lost any support they may have had.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

That's probably why I felt it best to wait till I was 27 to register to vote. Too young to understand the concepts of government appropriately.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Time to splash them in the face with a little something we like to call reality....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Or you could wish the kids were better educated, I don't know really, what do you think?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

These are supposed to be college students? You would think they would know the importance of what's happening in Paris and how it can affect us here at home and throughout the world. Hello, get your heads out of your backsides and stop being so self-centered!! News Flash!!! The world doesn't revolve around you! You would think a step up from high school would make them a little more mature and intelligent. NOT!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

i don't think that would really work either. you can be the most educated but lack the most important and crucial component to use that knowledge wisely, and that's life experience. a lot of these kids think they know life because, they've seen a few documentaries and a lot more pop and hip hop culture to wash it down with.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
To even bring these two things into the same conversation is just the idiot Mizzou students trying to get some airtime. Useless....all of them....waste of air really.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

i think you'll like this one.

Youtube link

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Why are they trapped in their rooms? Man talk about being incredibly dramatic. Nobody actually honestly thinks these college students are oppressed to the point of being scared to leave their own rooms. This is called being taught at an early age and through the MSM and white guilt that they're victims

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist (because i always have to say that) but they're exaggerating the situation

Did you see the video of the poor hipster guy in Taiwan getting bullied, stalked, pushed by some pimple faced loser who was threatening them and calling them all kinds of names because he doesnt like seeing a Taiwanese girl with a white guy? That is racism.

These kids at the college don't have a clue what racism is, and their plight is utter crap. I watched the video of them in action and they are the ones that people need protection from.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

#Frenchlivesmatter
edit on 14-11-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

These are supposed to be college students? You would think they would know the importance of what's happening in Paris and how it can affect us here at home and throughout the world. Hello, get your heads out of your backsides and stop being so self-centered!! News Flash!!! The world doesn't revolve around you! You would think a step up from high school would make them a little more mature and intelligent. NOT!

These are college students. Self absorbed, precious little snowflakes....college students.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I wish the media would interview these kids and let the world see them as they actually are.

I'm sure it would go over great in Paris about now.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That's like two tweets, by two people. I'm not sure this is even an issue. Two people don't make up the student population, numbered near or over 30,000.

If I tweeted about the USA it isn't what the USA thinks it's one man, me. Let's keep that in mind.

That's funny since this whole thing started with 2 drunks saying 'n-word'.

The irony just floats over your heads it's almost comical.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

#Fenchlivesmatter

May I borrow that for my signature?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Fine example of how wet behind the ears college students are fricking clueless.
Their cause is more important than the death of 150 people.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe their Mommies and Daddies will buy them new cars to make them feel better. Poor babies.
edit on 14-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join