It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon.com WORRIED About Hate Speech....and, oh yeah, the Paris Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
In their hayday down in Mississippi, everyone knew who belonged to the Klan. These killers had family and friends. SOMEBODY KNOWS. Some mother or grandmother, but somebody knows and is picking a side by not reporting. Salon probably should be worried.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

we need to nuke cities. Start with Mecca. Anti-terrorism experts will agree that, unless you destroy the root, nothing is solved. NUKE Mecca. Destroy the root of the evil.

I find it particularly worrisome that this is your attitude as a soldier,i shouldn't be surprised though after all you are trained to follow orders without question...kill first ask questions later eh ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
In their hayday down in Mississippi, everyone knew who belonged to the Klan. These killers had family and friends. SOMEBODY KNOWS. Some mother or grandmother, but somebody knows and is picking a side by not reporting. Salon probably should be worried.

Why should Salon be worried? And from whom? They are liberal, but mainly lite liberal/fashion/trends. However they are writers, they are journalists. That is an odd statement you just made.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Seriously, are we all going to pretend that there won't be a backlash against the Muslim community. There are efforts to stop it right now. So yeah, if that is what Salon is concerned about they are probably right.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Christosterone.

"You do realize that the result of people thinking like your grandfather was interment camps right?
"

Yes, internment camps, nukes dropped on Japan, Dresden firebombed, thousands or millions of noncombatants killed. And.......

The war was actually won!!! Something that hasn't happened since then.

War is ugly, women and children get killed. That's how you win a war, break the enemy's will to fight. The west has forgotten how to wage war. The west tries to wage peace now. Rebuild before the war's over, wage war compassionately. Not offend any minorities in the war zone.

The West won't win another war until they are willing to use internment camps and nukes again. If Muslims were in internment camps this attack in Paris wouldn't have happened.

You want to put Muslims in internment camps? ???

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Seriously, are we all going to pretend that there won't be a backlash against the Muslim community. There are efforts to stop it right now. So yeah, if that is what Salon is concerned about they are probably right.

No, someone said that Salon should be worried about backlash to them. I said why?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
For the record, I never want to kill anyone, EVER. We keep the 12 guage loaded because we have bears and wolves... if they mess with my chickens and ducks, they will get a buckshot shampoo. That is life in North Idaho...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
For 21 years I sacrificed my life for my country. I NEVER fought for political correctness. To truly fix this problem, we need to nuke cities. Start with Mecca. Anti-terrorism experts will agree that, unless you destroy the root, nothing is solved. NUKE Mecca. Destroy the root of the evil.

No, we will not nuke Mecca. You need to chill the F out.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

But you just said that nuking Mecca is the solution.... oh you mean someone else must do the nuking, like the "guberment" ... that way you keep your hands clean, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

For 21 years I sacrificed my life for my country. I NEVER fought for political correctness. To truly fix this problem, we need to nuke cities. Start with Mecca. Anti-terrorism experts will agree that, unless you destroy the root, nothing is solved. NUKE Mecca. Destroy the root of the evil.

It would solve a world problem... screw with Paris? We nuke Cairo. The terrorism will END

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I don't do innuendos. I like straight talk, so give me your question straight up or implication or whatever you are fishing for.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
For the record, I was an anti-terrorism officer in the USAF. We cannot stop them... that is a promise. We can slow them down... that is the best we can hope...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It would solve a world problem... screw with Paris? We nuke Cairo. The terrorism will END

And in a later post you say you cannot stop them. Do you even remember what you posted a few minutes earlier because you keep on contradicting yourself.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

For the record, I never want to kill anyone, EVER. We keep the 12 guage loaded because we have bears and wolves..

But you want to freaking nuke a country filled with innocent people?!?!

Sorry mac, those statements don't go hand in hand.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Think there is a miscommunication between you two.

Think Reldra was asking why Salon should be worried about themselves because you post does kinda come across like you mean that here.

ome mother or grandmother, but somebody knows and is picking a side by not reporting. Salon probably should be worried.

But think you are just saying they should be concerned about people retaliating against people who had nothing to do with the attacks.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

WW2 only lasted 4 years because of the atom bomb and the leveling of Berlin. Maybe the world is getting real tired of never ending war. I don't want all out war, but one day it will happen if this does not stop another way.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Unless we send them a message... a serious message... a gigaton over any city should suffice... terrorism would END !!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

For the record, I was an anti-terrorism officer in the USAF. We cannot stop them... that is a promise. We can slow them down... that is the best we can hope...

if you were an anti-terrorism officer in the USAF then all i can say is "god help the USAF".

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You do realize that because of people like Christesterone's grandfather and my father you have the right to spew bu//$hit and aid the enemy with your free speech? Political correctness is a big part of what got us to where we are. If it hurts your felling some to hear that a large majority is Islam are a bunch of sick, heartless ba$tards well too bad, because my father bombed Japan d@mm near to the stone age in WWII to insure I had the right to call a spade a spade. Stick your head in the sand if you want, but don't be surprised when some Islam jihadist comes along and rapes the end that is sticking up!
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I prey on sensibilities, but realize this...

We have 20 plus chickens and ducks. IF you step on our property without permission, you will be shot. Period. That is how it works... in fact, I can tell you that I fire STEEL shot... and you will not walk off of my property. The folks in that concert venue never had a chance... they were TARGETS. None of them had firearms, and they were fodder...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join