It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Toyota Trucks came from the US State Department

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Im so outraged, I just want to scream. Sorry if this has been posted.

journal-neo.org...

Mod Note: Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First. ***ALL Members Read!***
* please post one or two paragraphs,
* a link to the entire story,
* AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,

edit on 6/11/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So far the UK has sent around £8m of “non-lethal” aid, according to official papers seen by The Independent, comprising five 4×4 vehicles with ballistic protection; 20 sets of body armour; four trucks (three 25 tonne, one 20 tonne); six 4×4 SUVs; five non-armoured pick-ups; one recovery vehicle; four fork-lifts; three advanced “resilience kits” for region hubs, designed to rescue people in emergencies; 130 solar powered batteries; around 400 radios; water purification and rubbish collection kits; laptops; VSATs (small satellite systems for data communications) and printers.
First appeared: journal-neo.org...
a reply to: misskat1

I'm in the uk, where's my truck? I want one!

While its good that this has come out, I think most of us knew how they were getting them.
edit on 5-11-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I watched a couple of Putin speeches today, and Ive seen our elderly starve, our vets go without medical treatment, our infrastructure is falling apart. Thousands of people are dieing, and Im just fed up. I know its pointless to get upset over it because the American people have no way to control what our Government does.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Must be nice!!! Everyone should be outraged.
The Toyotas look new.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here is an article about the trucks and ISIL from September 20, 2014.
It is written by Scott Creighton.

The trucks are outfitted by US Special Forces specs, and made only in Texas. From the article:

By itself, this doesn’t prove anything. No one here is suggesting U.S. special forces are running around waving black flags and pretending to behead U.S. journalists.
However, it is worth mentioning and investigating how it came to be that these guys with all their fake videos and U.S. military weapons came to ride around in these photo ops with those nice, modified, Special Forces Edition Tacomas. That has to be a valid question.
One worthy of a serious response from someone in authority.Seems to me someone should answer for that either here in the states or over in Maliki’s government.

www.infowars.com...

edit on 5-11-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Obama is an Islamist.
Plain as day.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There is always revolution, if you believe in it. In action, rather than merely talking. The people always have the chance for control. The question is whether or not they have the will.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It was fairly obvious this group was being funded by western puppets,its nice to see this come out although i suspect most people will just say whatever and carry on with whatever entertainment they were enjoying.....

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Obama is an Islamist.
Plain as day.

This is an inaccurate statement.

It would be more truthful to say, Obama, as with Congress, is puppeted by a more powerful Military/CIA/Corporate conglomeration of Globalists.
These Globalists are funding, supporting and creating "Islamists" , whom are mercenary terrorists with little to do with true Muslims.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

We supply ammunition to terrorists (Free Syrian Army-ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaida) so why not trucks? Why are we supporting these "so called" rebels again? It's not like the U.S. has never supported terrorists under the umbrella "Rebels or Freedom Fighters." Our U.S. foreign policy is nothing but intervention and self-interests. It's about time the American people and their allies say enough is enough and get the hell out!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How trustworthy is the source? This is a quote from another article on that site :

n actuality, ISIS is the product of a joint NATO-GCC conspiracy stretching back as far as 2007 where US-Saudi policymakers sought to ignite a region-wide sectarian war to purge the Middle East of Iran’s arch of influence stretching from its borders, across Syria and Iraq, and as far west as Lebanon and the coast of the Mediterranean. ISIS has been harbored, trained, armed, and extensively funded by a coalition of NATO and Persian Gulf states within Turkey’s (NATO territory) borders and has launched invasions into northern Syria with, at times, both Turkish artillery and air cover. The most recent example of this was the cross-border invasion by Al Qaeda into Kasab village, Latikia province in northwest Syria. First appeared: journal-neo.org...

It's very interesting. Not at all surprising.

journal-neo.org...
edit on 5-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: Added Source

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Thats the sad part, the average American is pretty peaceful. Probably the floride. We are basically holding our breath because we know that there is nothing we can do except revolt. The problem is, there is no real face to who the puppet master is. Who ever "they" are will be replacing Obama shortly, and we will have a new face on the puppet. Someone worse, because we dont really vote our president into office. They lie and cheat their way into office. They dont really win the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I agree completely, but if the only thing we have is to revolt, then I say why not? We have nothing to lose.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It was also discussed on C2C a couple of nights ago you can listen to it here: www.eliasound.biz...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

We lose either way. You cant have a revolt without mass casualties. A rock and a hard place.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This STILL wont be enough for people to realize that "terrorism" is a complete hoax most of the time and a totally manufactured threat the rest of the time.
edit on 5-11-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The US is planing to use A-10s in iraq so the trucks should make good target practice for the 30mm gun.

One round of HEI will turn the trucks into crispy critter coffins.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think it's worth it honestly.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Wait is the source trustworthy?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

$14 Million An Hour: War Costs Top $1.6 Trillion Since 9/11, Say Congressional Researchers

American taxpayers have shelled out roughly $1.6 trillion on war spending since 9/11, according to a new report from Congress’ nonpartisan research arm. That’s roughly $337 million a day -- or nearly a quarter million dollars a minute -- every single day for 13 years.

Warms my heart when you learn that ISIS and other extremists get their hands on my gov'ts foreign aid...

No need to even consider changing foreign Middle Eastern policy because if it ain't broke don't fix it, amirite?

edit on 5-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join