It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Toyota Trucks came from the US State Department

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I added a link a couple of posts up, for a coast to coast interview where they discuss it too.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

The source has sources, they're pretty trustworthy.

www.pri.org...

Recently, when the US State Department resumed sending non-lethal aid to Syrian rebels, the delivery list included 43 Toyota trucks.

Hiluxes were on the Free Syrian Army's wish list. Oubai Shahbander, a Washington-based advisor to the Syrian National Coalition, is a fan of the truck.

"Specific equipment like the Toyota Hiluxes are what we refer to as force enablers for the moderate opposition forces on the ground," he adds. Shahbander says the US-supplied pickups will be delivering troops and supplies into battle. Some of the fleet will even become battlefield weapons.

US Officials Ask How ISIS Got So Many Toyota Trucks

Toyota Hilux pickups, an overseas model similar to the Toyota Tacoma, and Toyota Land Cruisers have become fixtures in videos of the ISIS campaign in Iraq, Syria and Libya, with their truck beds loaded with heavy weapons and cabs jammed with terrorists. The Iraqi Ambassador to the United States, Lukman Faily, told ABC News that in addition to re-purposing older trucks, his government believes ISIS has acquired “hundreds” of “brand new” Toyotas in recent years.

The common factor here is the Toyota Hilux.
edit on 5-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What if we all stop paying our taxes?

Oh wait I got an idea, lets protest by not celebrating Christmas. But, that would just cause our money to totally collapse.

There has to be a peaceful way to stop funding this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Not this time, the only hoax is the one played on the American Tax Payers.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So what I posted is true? Not surprised. Let us remember the 7 Country Plan.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

People are way to concerned with their everyday lives to care. An economic collapse would be the only thing to make people go into action, but even then everything has to fall in place or else pure chaos will ensue. If people banded together like they did in the early 20th century there's hope, only this time ending war instead of going into it.

What's also needed are leaders who aren't bought and paid for by Big Everything. That's a small list, sadly. Vote wisely.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Telling us to fix it by voting wisely has me ROTFLMAO. They announce the winner, before the polls close in California. Dont tell me my vote counts.

Hahahahahhaha

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

growing global suspicion that the US itself has played a key role in arming, funding, and intentionally perpetuating the terrorist army across Syria and Iraq

That right there pretty much sums it up. The US has a history of creating, training and arming insurgent groups in other countries.
It's ok though, Putin is cleaning up our mess.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That's the other side of the coin, fixed everything when it comes to elections. At this point, isn't it obvious that corruption in politics is at an all time high? Could it be more obvious? Yet, people continue to pick a side and support a turd fighting tooth and nail. Their veils are firmly placed over their eyes, some embrace it.

Money rules, always has, and for all the right reasons is the root of all evil. But can the rigged game be beaten? The only way to beat it is to play it. People are aware and there are politicians out that are the best, and only, option to be used in the game. So far what do we have to work with for the presidential elections? Whose not bought?

Republicans have Trump. He says he's so rich he can't be paid off. Nonsense. Trump has also said he's bought politicians before. Trump is wealthy, which is his platform, but we all know wealthy people have no problem going after more wealth so I call BS on him. Trump is building Super Pacs even though he claims he's fully funding his own campaign. Fun fact, he's accepts donations. His campaign has already received more money via online donations than he's spent, by millions. So if he's gonna fund his own campaign why have a donation button and super pacs?

Democrats have Sanders. What I know about him is that he refuses to accept donations from the wealthy and relies on grassroot support, the people, and so far he's been doing a great job raising the money he needs to run his campaign. Not only does Sanders not accept support from super pacs he says if elected he will nominate supreme court justices to over turn the 2010 decision, Citizens United, that birthed super pacs.

What are their foreign policies? That's the next answer to be sought but at the very least Sanders is an actual politician and has voted for or against military action. He knows foreign policy. Trump gets all of his information the same way we do, plus any inside sources via his vast network. Who has more experience, the winner is clearly Sanders.

I'm gonna play the game and vote for Bernie. If he miraculously becomes president he's got a lot of big promises to keep. Will he keep them or will he be like every president before him who doesn't?

edit on 5-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo

originally posted by: M5xaz

Obama is an Islamist.
Plain as day.

This is an inaccurate statement.

It would be more truthful to say, Obama, as with Congress, is puppeted by a more powerful Military/CIA/Corporate conglomeration of Globalists.
These Globalists are funding, supporting and creating "Islamists" , whom are mercenary terrorists with little to do with true Muslims.

It is a very accurate statement.

edit on 5-11-2015 by M5xaz because: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Its so far away I havent decided who to vote for yet. But, it all seems pretty hopeless.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Oh wait I got an idea, lets protest by not celebrating Christmas. But, that would just cause our money to totally collapse.

There has to be a peaceful way to stop funding this nonsense.

Out lobby the MIC by spending money on politicians until they have the luxury of listening to the people instead.

That is the only peaceful method.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

If we did that , then only the ILLEGALS would have a say in our country... oh wait.. that is how it is already...sorry my bad

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It was fairly obvious this group was being funded by western puppets,its nice to see this come out although i suspect most people will just say whatever and carry on with whatever entertainment they were enjoying.....

Entertainment is coc aine for the masses.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Obama is an Islamist.
Plain as day.

So was his predecessor, George Bush ... all that Saudi money. And when Mrs. Clinton becomes president, it will be the end of the US.

The King is Dead ... God save the King.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo

.. supporting and creating "Islamists" , whom are mercenary terrorists with little to do with true Muslims.

That is an inaccurate statement ... religion has always been a big part of having people fall in line, in the masses. Weather Christianity, Islam, Judaism or .

Putting it short, the "individual" is the enemy of the "state", because the "state" relies on collective thinking, not individual thought. This is why all crimes, are done by "individuals" (this is how the "state" displays it, but is very rarely so). The "state" intentionally isolates the individual, for the purpose of imposing fear into other individuals ... to have them fall into line, with the collective of the "state".

... and, the part you haven't caught onto. Self sacrifice, is a part of religion ... each of these members, believe in something "bigger" than themselves, and they are sacrificing themselves for the "greater" good. Which is why "religious" people are good for business and why the middle east is so precious. It isn't precious for it's sand, now is it ... and even though we at one time, revered their oil ... we don't need it any more.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Isis Toyota Trucks came from the US State Department

......say it ain't #ing so.

So freaking predictable or I'm a god damn savant. I can obviously predict the future. Want a reading? Pay me!

And if the super secret government really wants to know how I see these things, simple, you are dumb, like really dumb. So transparent a bird flies into you every single day.

Your creativity is B-flick at best. Personally, I'd just fire the screen director/ghost writer.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Why the anger and the shock now? This is no more or less no different than this: ISIS Captures Hundreds of US Vehicles and Tanks in Ramadi from Iraqis.

Just another of the risks the clowns who run our government with MIC dollar signs in their eyes chose to ignore. And I say chose because there is no flipping way they could not have known this was a possibility. And if they didn't, well they're just dumbasses we elected and/or continue to sit by and let run our country. All of this has been going on for over a decade blatantly and probably for much longer more covertly.

Iran Contra, the funds flowing to the ISI in Pakistan, and incidents in South America and all over the world we know less about come to mind as well.

We continue to let them make stupid decisions, like selling or giving arms/military equipment/Toyota trucks or money for their purchase to those who then use them against us, our troops. Even the billions we pour into Israel will probably one day bite us. And they don't care as long as the companies in the MIC and the Congress whose pockets they line keep making that buck.
edit on 11/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The trucks, as with any other motor vehicle will have several markers and identifiers (VIN plates), so inspecting a destroyed, broken down or captured one would make it fairly easy to trace all the way from the factory, through dealers to it's current location. I'm sure they probably wouldn't bother going to the trouble of removing all identifiers.

Following the money trail should be fairly easy in that regard.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join