It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Toyota Trucks came from the US State Department

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I really hate to be defending the U.S. war machine here but your source article is from New Eastern Outlook which is Russian propaganda.

The quoted PRI piece mentions only 43 Toyota trucks which supposedly went to the Syrian opposition.

As another possibility there is this:

Toyota’s own figures show sales of Hilux and Land Cruisers tripling from 6,000 sold in Iraq in 2011 to 18,000 sold in 2013, before sales dropped back to 13,000 in 2014.

Brigadier General Saad Maan, an Iraqi military spokesman, told ABC News he suspects that middlemen from outside Iraq have been smuggling the trucks into his country.

“We are spending our time to fight those terrorists so we cannot say we are controlling the border between Iraq and Syria,” he conceded. “We are deeply in need for answers.

abcnews.go.com...

Of course as is well known ISIS also captured a lot of U.S. supplied equipment from the Iraqi military which is maddening in its own right but not what is being alleged in the OP.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Hilarious, they should make all Toyota's subject to ITAR.

America, how many US built weapons find their way into illegal practices across the world, get your own house in order.

Any American produced gun that is used illegally (law based in the country it is used) should be the Americans fault that they have not been responsible for the guns they sold and they should be sued.

Same as ITAR, serial number controlled weapons who need to have a legal and accepted home 24/7....

Fkin hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Any American produced gun that is used illegally (law based in the country it is used) should be the Americans fault that they have not been responsible for the guns they sold and they should be sued.

Agreed. The U.S. is the worlds largest arms dealer. It's not just small arms like guns but the major weapons systems as well. All old news, of course.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The solution is as easy as defunding Planned parenthood, Obamacare, social security, the dept of education, food stamps, pell grants............you know, all those back breaking programs for americans.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Anyone remember this one?

It's not hard to figure out if you're paying attention. Problem is most people aren't and these little bits fall away before enough people can start connecting things.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It was fairly obvious this group was being funded by western puppets,its nice to see this come out although i suspect most people will just say whatever and carry on with whatever entertainment they were enjoying.....

Obvious? I see the spin masters have done their work with you.

Maybe it is the Russian? After all they are moving into the area now to "control" the issue. They have always wanted a piece of the ME.

Maybe it is the House of Saud. After all they have the money to buy any thing they want. This action give them the location to bleed off their radicals without harming their country. It also helps to keep oil prices high, which by the way is their ONLY economic procduct of any importance.

Maybe it is the Chinese. While all if the world is focused on the ME they have be expanding influance in the East. They also have a tendency to plan for MANY years in the future.

Maybe it is even the NWO. Not actually a western issue there is it.

Maybe even aliens. (although I would bet on one of the first three WAY before this.)

The point being it is standard false flag to use equipment, tactics and even men pulled from others. It is also standard that non governmental forces use what ever gear they get their hands on. Years of US involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan has left tons of our gear in the area. More then likey gear we supplie allies and then it get "lost". There is a big historical presidence of the US suppling gear and then the people turn around and selling it for the money they really wanted to begin with.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

growing global suspicion that the US itself has played a key role in arming, funding, and intentionally perpetuating the terrorist army across Syria and Iraq

That right there pretty much sums it up. The US has a history of creating, training and arming insurgent groups in other countries.
It's ok though, Putin is cleaning up our mess.

And if we don't everybody screams that we don't care and don't want to help the oppressed people in the world.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

We should just cut off ALL foreign aid for a couple years. Then we can just say "See, we are not meddling in anybody's affairs now." Let the rest of the world take care of the issues for awhile instead of running to us all the time. (Ever notice that anytime the UN comes up with something. The first thing they do is put their hand out to the US to run it or fund it?)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

We need to stop paying our taxes. Until this Govt falls on its face. I think Americans should demand their employers stop withholding taxes from paychecks, until the terrorist stuff stops. It would have to be a huge everyone on board, everyone not paying taxes, or the few who stood up, would be in big trouble.

Like taking away a teenagers allowance, for bad behavior. How else can we punish or stop the madness in the Military?

You would think that if people actually knew what our Govt has been up to for the last 75 or more years, they would have a crisis of conscience and stop paying taxes.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

They attack our Gun stores and manufacturers of firearms when an idiot shoots up a place, like its the manufacturers fault. So, I couldnt agree with you more. The US Military should be held accountable for arming these terrorists.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ISIS is just a tool to overthrow the Syrian government and then eventually Iran. It started from Afghanistan and Iraq and then worked it's way from there. The war on terrorism is just as phony as the war on drugs. There are real players in the game, but the ones at the top that are fighting this war is USA, and unfortunately for them Russia and soon to be China.

You can only invade so many countries because of 'Osama bin Laden', the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" only works a few times after you actually get there to find there was no weapons of mass destruction. The US was close to getting rid of Assad, accusing him of using chemical weapons on his own civilians. (Like the US government EVER cares for peoples lives in the middle-east). But Putin stepped in to save the day.

So the direct invasion of Syria and the overthrowing of Assad wasn't possible, so how convenient that a new terrorist group is suddenly armed with brand news vehicles and weapons and on a mission to do JUST that. American vehicles, American weapons.

It's nothing more than the war for the Old Silk Road.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Those Toyotas look in better condition then the ones I see on the street. That's reason enough to question where they came from.

The one way to find out is to get hands on one and pop open the bonnet-every car should have a makers mark in the engine bay-it looks like a plaque with a serial number and all commercial cars should have one- unless they were hot or 'misappropriated'.

It might look something like '03-1292-06-13-TX' 03 could represent the model,1292 being the cars number in the production line, 06 being the month, 13 being the year, and TX representing the state/factory/nation. But then again there is a good chance that whomever provided these vehicles have already thought of that and removed the makers mark.

Then there is the question of how they ended up in Syria, let alone how they ended up in the hands of ISIS.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

Im just waking up to the horrid reality of the roll my Govt has played in all this. Its not easy to come to terms with the savage treatment of the ME for power control and profit. Its even harder to realize that if the world doesnt unite to stop the madness of the my Countries Military complex, then our childrens childrens will be under Agenda 2030 rules.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have felt all along that the whole ISIS thing was a hoax. We hire them, we buy them trucks, they "accidentally" get a bunch of US weapons.

The US government practices deception on a daily basis. Deception drives what happens. Mainstream media is a crucial part of the deception with their "ask no questions" methods.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Thank you for posting this.

I know I'm super late to the party but this smells odd. There are NO Toyota Hilluxes in the United States. It was never worth the taxes and fees for Toyota to ship them here. So I highly doubt their manufacturing them en mass in Texas.

The Hilux has always been the middle east fan favorite. There was even a war named after the durable trucks.The Toyota War

The Toyota War is the name commonly given to the last phase of the Chadian–Libyan conflict, which took place in 1987 in Northern Chad and on the Libyan–Chadian border. It takes its name from the Toyota pickup trucks used as technicals to provide mobility for the Chadian troops as they fought against the Libyans.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It always amazes me that the US actively and openly arms militants and known terrorists to defend against their oppressors, but the US POTUS wants to confiscate our arms, in the name of safety. Yeah, sure.

The US gives to war mongers like a tithe. A Toyota, a few AK47, MWraps...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well duh. This was the plan all along, invade Iraq and then leave weapons and vehicles behind to aid another terrorist organization. You can't continue to wage wars if there is no threat, so you create a threat.

It's so blatantly obvious that ISIS is a chess piece in the game those in power are playing. They WANT ISIS to be in the Middle East, fear mongering is the best way for people to become complacent in unjust wars.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I've just always been curious as to why people in this country elected someone with the name "Hussein" in his name to begin with. Even if he isn't a sympathizer, which from the examination of his policies, might be true, any action he takes is going to be a half hearted one as you have seen over the past eight years.

The real danger here is that he took his foot off the war machines gas. So all the blood spilled to get the middle east where it was a few years ago was all in vain.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

He was the right puppet at the right time We didnt really elect him, its a show of democracy. They humor us by allow us to have those silly elections.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
double post
edit on 6-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join