It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Why would anyone get pissed off over her version of the story this woman exaggerates everything hell just see how much she exaggerated the Jodi arias story and as reldra pointed out she links the wsj but twists it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yeah, and in the mean time they're claiming Social Security is going broke and they can't continue to fund Medicaid. When I hear all the money they waste supporting terrorists and financing a foreign policy of intervention, and foreign aid, it makes my blood boil!!! Why do the American people support this crap when our tax dollars are going over seas? The American people are shooting themselves in the foot every time they agree with our representatives when they say they can't afford these beneficial programs. Can you imagine how 13 billion can be used here at home?

The OP did not happen though. You should read all the posts. The article is made up.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

There is undeniable proof that the US bombed without Doctors Without Borders Hospital, and are now blaming Russia for bombing what 4 Hospitals without any proof? Sounds like the Elites are trying to have a p*ssing contest it's ridiculous.]

Turns out th e doctors there admitted they had terrorist inside being treated,but they were un armed. So they brought i t on themselves. Although it would had been better to just snipe them as they came out of th e hospital instead.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Regardless of the OP. My point still stands. Your government has been snowing you for 70 years, only in the last 15 have people began to question it. Remember Bush? "we shall go after the evil doers, countries harboring terrorists" yada yada yawn. Remember that? Meanwhile, back out the outhouse, things seem to be piling up. ShIt like ISIS and all the geopolitical strategies from back room deals. Yes, Putin revealed the man behind the curtain and there should be rioting in the streets. 911 baby, terrorists, muslim horror...meanwhile, back at the outhouse. It's a load of crap. Do not take your freedom for granted.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You all do understand these are dollars being sold for Iraqi Dinars right. The US sells Dollars in almost every country as nations, investors and people want to exchange their local money for the most stable currency on Earth. In some cases to save but, in most cases for trade because everybody takes dollars. In this case the US became suspicious because Iraqis were buying more dollars than they thought they should be. As it turned out the Iraqis are just hoarding them.

The US feared ISIS was buying up dollars because it would be easier to trade with. So this is not funding ISIS, this is not funding anybody. Money is not disappearing it is being exchanged. ISIS has never needed any outside funding because it generates its own income from taxes, oil sales (although US airstrikes have damaged this revenue) and out right theft of banks and businesses.

All those Russian and Chinese made weapons the ISIS uses needs a constant source of ammunition, using Iraqi Dinars or trading for oil made buying that ammo more complicated and expensive. The Russians/China sell to an arms dealer who then sells to ISIS. With Dollars ISIS could right to the Russians or China because with Dollars you could be anybody buying and you can get a much better deal. That is something the US wants to avoid.

The article in the OP was so bad it did not even understand what it was trying to report.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

RT as the source like always. Maybe Ill use fox news as a source that says the opposite

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I found this online and had to post.

I woke up this morning, saw this picture and suddenly my hear was in my throat.

A silly as the pic is, my first thought was "oh #, plausible deniability."

Is Obama = Puppet

Than they wouldn't have any qualms throwing him under the bus so to speak. If their "plan" ever got foiled they'd pin it on the Manchurian Muslim President, installed by ISIS of course.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm just amazed that the Millitary hasn't taken over the Gov't and tossed them out on their chins by now. What i want to know is When 'Someone' Anyone is going to stand up and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH and take down the money lenders and make America Great again.

I'm sure many have tried and failed, you just don't read about it, or if you do it goes like this:

_______ was found dead this morning of an apparent suicide. He was survived by a wife and three kids who will dearly miss him.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

What does the US do with the Iraq Dinars once it has them?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Seeing how this is the conversion:

1 dinar : .00084 dollar

Probably wipe their asses with them.

And every # stained one of them flushed down the drain will increase the value by .0000001%.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Seeing how this is the conversion: 1 dinar : .00084 dollar Probably wipe their asses with them. And every # stained one of them flushed down the drain will increase the value by .0000001%.

Jesus Murph that was the best post I've seen in months

(post by JaneBlue removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I don't know awareness i truly don't, i know i love my country and our values. In some ways it has always been evident that we have been sold out, but i believe and i will always do whats right, that's all i can commit to on my end.

Remember that any country and its government are two separate entities. A country, and its government, are NOT the same thing.

The US government was hijacked long ago, even as Ike warned in 1961.

This story corroborates what many of us knew years ago--the Global War On Terror is a fraud of epic proportions.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Try owing the IRS a couple grand. They seem to know where ALL that money is.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It had me laughing too

But seriously, what do the US do with the currency they are buying? And why do they make it easier for people to buy contraband by giving them dollars in exchange for their currency - Obviously this means they are not funding ISIS but it means they are enabling them.

(post by thesaneone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I have no idea, I would assume they do the same thing do with money that is exchanged for dollars anywhere. I would guess it has to make it way back to its home county.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Not going to lie, didn't read the entire thread.

Reason? The OP's source...Anything more legit out there?

Thanks...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You all do understand these are dollars being sold for Iraqi Dinars right. The US sells Dollars in almost every country as nations, investors and people want to exchange their local money for the most stable currency on Earth. In some cases to save but, in most cases for trade because everybody takes dollars. In this case the US became suspicious because Iraqis were buying more dollars than they thought they should be. As it turned out the Iraqis are just hoarding them.

The US feared ISIS was buying up dollars because it would be easier to trade with. So this is not funding ISIS, this is not funding anybody. Money is not disappearing it is being exchanged. ISIS has never needed any outside funding because it generates its own income from taxes, oil sales (although US airstrikes have damaged this revenue) and out right theft of banks and businesses.

All those Russian and Chinese made weapons the ISIS uses needs a constant source of ammunition, using Iraqi Dinars or trading for oil made buying that ammo more complicated and expensive. The Russians/China sell to an arms dealer who then sells to ISIS. With Dollars ISIS could right to the Russians or China because with Dollars you could be anybody buying and you can get a much better deal. That is something the US wants to avoid.

The article in the OP was so bad it did not even understand what it was trying to report.

No they don't there anti us bias is showing. This article is silly it expects the fed to be able to control us currency after it is sent to foreign banks. The US has no way or ability to stop this other then not deal with a bank known to help terrorists by removing them from the federal reserves list. Many terrorists use US currency it's stable and accepted everywhere. So they take denars exchange them for US bills and can buy eek pond or hide even the sale of oil through third parties. What you think there going to use rubles? There barely worth the paper they are printed on and many countries don't accept it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

I have no idea, I would assume they do the same thing do with money that is exchanged for dollars anywhere. I would guess it has to make it way back to its home county.

Some is held for us banks to use in currency exchanges the rest will be used in the foreign exchange market. Allowing for currency to exchange back and forth for market purchases.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join