It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Please don't derail my thread, thankyou.

If you have something to say regarding the abuse of what's happening right now with billions of dollars missing and where it's ending up then say it otherwise you are welcome to leave.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Why would i care if you did?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

edit on 11/5/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

If you have something to say regarding the abuse of what's happening right now with billions of dollars missing and where it's ending up then say it otherwise you are welcome to leave.

I didn't derail anything. I just fact checked the source.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Of course you did, and accused me of mistyping your name please, enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I did have something to say, I gave the original source that explained it. The source quoted in your text. That should clear some of it up.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm glad you mentioned taxes. If people refused to pay tax it would most definately make a huge dent in the system. People are aware of what they're doing to them now, and i absolutely believe it is what will help to change the current situation to what we are witnessing now. They no longer even try to hide their antics anymore however, it's finally gone too far for the average joe and it won't hold water very soon. Everything 'i believe' is about to burst wide open.

I don't think people refusing to pay taxes would have any effect at all. They are borrowing this money. There isn't enough tax revenue to cover the expenses of this debacle. The war-hawks want it and they have the power to borrow the money so their political cronies can make a pile of money on war---whether it be War on Terror, War on Drugs, War on Poverty.....it is endless and we're the dolts that keep electing the power-hungry minions of the War-Hawks.
MSM makes its share off this "War on ..." also by presenting horror after horror and attempting to keep the populace in fear. And the banksters laugh all the way to work each day.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Of course you care why else are you getting all defensive.

I'm actually surprised that you didn't fact check the story before posting do you believe everything you hear without fact checking?

This belongs in the rant section.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Who's getting defensive? I'm mildly irritated when people come on here like yourself accusing me of being defensive. How have you contributed to the thread so far? Anything of value to add?

I'm actually surprised you don't believe the website is in fact correct, yet that's fine, now give me a viable source?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So the source quoted in my text was correct yet you chose to have a meltdown because it was linked, RT, instead of where you wanted it. It was never wrong to begin with. All this for a link that already had the linked source?

good gawd.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thing is, just how pissed off is everyone about this? I mean, there should already be rioting in the streets once Putin exposed the scandal. I think everyone knows but we're too desensitized, like we're watching a movie.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So the source quoted in my text was correct yet you chose to have a meltdown because it was linked, RT, instead of where you wanted it. It was never wrong to begin with. All this for a link that already had the linked source?

good gawd.

No. The problem is that the examiner article twisted it's own source. I just mentioned that the examiner included a still from RT. So, the examiner notes it's source at The Wall Street Journal and doesn't match the source story at all and includes a still from RT which also does not match the source story at all.

This should all be very clear by now. The examiner notes the source as a Wall Street Journal story. One would think that the examiner would be reporting on THAT article. But it doesn't.
edit on 5-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Not pissed off enough i'm afraid. People are too worried about insignificant details to bother with the actuality of what is going on behind everyone's backs. Yes i agree people have become desensitized to everything, and everything has become a movie in many people's eyes. They don't believe it's real because they haven't directly been affected by it via TV's Cozy Couch with popcorn and Football. It has i'm afraid become a Game of sudden death.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySoloI don't think I would riot in the street over anything Putin would say. After all the man is one of the biggest crooks who stole 70 Billion from the Russian people. Banksters are pikers compared to this demon.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Thing is, just how pissed off is everyone about this? I mean, there should already be rioting in the streets once Putin exposed the scandal. I think everyone knows but we're too desensitized, like we're watching a movie.

The OP simply did not happen. It is not that people are desensitized. The story on the examiner seems to have been made up when looking at the article it notes as the source.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The trollops are out full force tonite, and it's not yet Friday.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

When you type, why is it all i hear is extreme screeching of rakes over hard cement?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The trollops are out full force tonite, and it's not yet Friday.

What are trollops? Those who disagree with you? I don;t see any particularly suspicious people posting.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

When you type, why is it all i hear is extreme screeching of rakes over hard cement?

It is because you don't like people to disagree with you. You like to personally attack.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join