It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I hear you, and there truly are problems i don't deny.. I think a lot of us are just tired

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

And i don't blame you for it, i think the world is tired.

Except for maybe the Germans and Swedes, they're like Vikings! The Vids speak Volumes they're quite fed up.
edit on 11/5/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Isis is given Toyota trucks. Money...trucks... what else.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

North American governments do not want your money getting into the hands of terrorists, they say. But according to Wall Street Journal Nov. 3, they are giving it away to them anyway. And not just a trickle of a few dollars here and there. Originally the Federal Reserve estimated the ISIS funding “oops” as an expensive mistake that cost Americans $3 billion.

They were wrong. Not that this number isn’t shocking enough, but they forgot to add an extra digit to that billion dollar mistake. Now it is estimated that the amount of money that has gone right from the US Federal Reserve into the pockets of ISIS is around $13.2 billion dollars.

Oops. An expensive mistake. But if you forget to declare your wedding gifts at the border on your way to

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq

If this isn't the news of the day i don't know what is, it's blow back time and it's going to make people even more p*ssed off than they already are. And I like many others here realise that this has been going on for well, ever. But it's nice to see in bright print and full colour video ain't it?

Will this head a new world war? Will the people revolt against gov'ts world wide? or Will people merely carry on with their lives denying anything is happening and everything is bliss.. This is the big question.

Opinions are Welcome.

You could have linked to the actual Wall Street Journal article rather than Examiner.com with a RT still.

Wall Street Journal video (you may have to log in to WSJ).

The fed, state dept and intelligence Dept investigated where money sent to Iraq went to. It was sent to a sanctioned bank as the US dollar is what is mainly used in Iraq now. Many countries have a reserve account that receives money from the Fed. It is Iraq's money and they pay millions for the transportation. They have BOUGHT US dollars.

There were concerns that the money was bid on by terrorists, so the flow of currency was stopped over the summer.

The investigation uncovered nothing and the flow of currency has started again.

The title of the OP does not match the Wall Street Journal story at all.
edit on 5-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sorry but Wallstreet doesnt equal 'the only honest link on the net'. Thankyou for that, however i don't trust American news agencies and for good reason, most Americans are losing their trust in them by the droves. It's the track record of the Gov't and the cia spying and the Edward Snowdon's and others Blowing the Whistle on those with all the Money and Power and so i no longer trust that.

But i do trust my Instincts and my instincts don't need Verification that those in Charge are telling Us the truth about Anything, at all.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So the BigWig's in Power are not only giving the American Peoples money over to ISIS,

But also to These Guys

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

all one can say anymore is WoW F*ing WoW...

And now the Big Question is When will the PEOPLE get a piece of their own Pie

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Sorry but Wallstreet doesnt equal 'the only honest link on the net'. Thankyou for that, however i don't trust American news agencies and for good reason, most Americans are losing their trust in them by the droves. It's the track record of the Gov't and the cia spying and the Edward Snowdon's and others Blowing the Whistle on those with all the Money and Power and so i no longer trust that.

But i do trust my Instincts and my instincts don't need Verification that those in Charge are telling Us the truth about Anything, at all.

A news article like this needs verification and reasonable sources. examiner.com and RT are not reasonable. In this case, though, THEY note the Wall Street Journal as THEIR source. One must then look at the original source.

If you want to rant or create an opinion piece, that's fine. But a thread based on a news article that was twisted and added to by examiner.com is not the way to go about this.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So the BigWig's in Power are not only giving the American Peoples money over to ISIS,

But also to These Guys

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

all one can say anymore is WoW F*ing WoW...

And now the Big Question is When will the PEOPLE get a piece of their own Pie

Your video source in that thread was terminated due to copywrite infringement on You Tube.

Note: I know we give money to Israel. I don't think Israel needs it. However, they are our ally and are in a strategic position in the region. There are reasons why we do this, even if it irritates me personally.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

And why praytell is RT not reasonable, do you think? Oh because it's Russian that must be it Relduh.

btw how does one Rant, do tell?

I was merely replying i don't know about you but who said the Wall Street Journal was better than other well known and respected news sites? I mean did you know Larry King Live 'the show' is now on RT. Is he suddenly Unreliable because he's no longer on an American News Site?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I hope in Trump's first term he sends the Federal Reserve packing back to the Bank of England, and they can take their debt with them.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Yes well it wasn't four years ago, before you joined ATS Reldrah and i'm sure many here who viewed it can contest that they along with myself did in fact View that Video.

ALERT: Reldra has nastily accused me of purposely mistyping her name therefore here i am typing it with conviction properly so help me God. Btw your Name is not common therefore easily mistyped seeing as i've never actually typed your name prior to now.
Apology Accepted.

/End Alert.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10RT is Putin's private propaganda machine like the MSM is the Liberal Commies private propaganda machine. Both are two rotten sides of the same coin.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And why praytell is RT not reasonable, do you think? Oh because it's Russian that must be it Relduh.

btw how does one Rant, do tell?

I was merely replying i don't know about you but who said the Wall Street Journal was better than other well known and respected news sites? I mean did you know Larry King Live 'the show' is now on RT. Is he suddenly Unreliable because he's no longer on an American News Site?

RT was once more reliable. The word Russia in it has nothing to do with my mistrust of it. You have no idea of my opinion of Russia, the country. There are a lot of worldwide news sources to choose from.

There is a forum to rant and you don;t really have to prove why you feel that way.

The spelling of my name was on purpose and an insult.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Well, if they're all propaganda, including the Wall Street Journal, then it doesn't matter what news source we use does it because the argument will forever continue as to which one is better and which one is righter.

Just like a Religious war this is...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yes well it wasn't four years ago, before you joined ATS Reldrah and i'm sure many here who viewed it can contest that they along with myself did in fact View that Video.

What video? And I read ATS long before I registered. I am not sure what that has to do with anything?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well aren't we an f*ing Ray of Sunshine. You just love to make trouble for the sake of it, we're aware of that...

And no i didn't purposely mistype your nick name, and that is a vicious accusation to which you have absolutely no Verifiiable Truth of. I'd watch the personal slander if i were you.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10I'm not sure if it's like a religious war. I don't think people will be cutting other peoples heads off over an RT story.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well aren't we an f*ing Ray of Sunshine. You just love to attack people for the sake of it, we're aware of that...

And no i didn't purposely mistype your nick name, and that is a vicious accusation to which you have absolutely no Verifiiable Truth of. I'd watch the personal slander if i were you.

It is obvious you did.

I also didn't attack anyone. I found the original source of your OP and found it to not match what it was twisted into by the examiner. I am sorry if fact checking bothers you.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Well the way some people are here, i wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Settle down nobody is attacking you we just don't take bloggers as reliable source.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join