It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So here is more news to them stealing more money from the banks in Iraq:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I sorta miss the days past when the neo-cons and the self-delusions by the Christian Right/Christian-zionists who were compelled by their interpretation of Bible Prophecy and Millennialism to make it their mission to utterly wallop the Jihadists every-way-possible ---> there in the foreign lands....

even though that neo-con/dispensation-millennialists bunch had crazy ideas about Arabs... We (the western world) never gave the Jihadists that Insane Love to invite them into our neighborhoods to live a welfare kings life at our taxpayer & debt overloaded governments' expense.

give me that old-time Bush or Wolfowitz Doctrines, spend Trillions to keep-them-away from the homeland

this liberal-globalist blow-back and WH policy of Jihad love-fests is completely ripping my mind apart with the insanity of the leadership actions...
at least with the biased neo-cons/Christian-Zionists.... their war policies was trying to protect & defend our homeland & that, G.W.Bush critiqued: dammed-piece-of-paper...... 'the Constitution'
edit on th30144715494410292015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

With the dinar exchange rate with the us dollar that would be less then 8 million stolen from the banks. Sounds much worse when you say dinars. And the reality of that most of those denominations from the bank are being tracked through serial numbers making them very hard to spend. This is one reason the Iraqi central bank wants to use US dollars but again that gives isis access to us currency.
edit on 11/10/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

With the dinar exchange rate with the us dollar that would be less then 8 million stolen from the banks. Sounds much worse when you say dinars. And the reality of that most of those denominations from the bank are being tracked through serial numbers making them very hard to spend. This is one reason the Iraqi central bank wants to use US dollars but again that gives isis access to us currency.

Oh really its actually 800 million on top of the other billions they have stolen or $804,834,000.00 to be precise.

Its all bad so very bad. . . . .

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why does this not suprise me! Billions given to the terrorists! This is just aweful supporting terrorism!
They say its an accident? Yeah and I have a jetpack to sell you!

What will Americans do about this. . . . .ABSOLUTLY NOTHING AT ALL as usual.

Where is the military on this? I am guessing most are against it!

That's it precisely. It's unfortunate few want to face what's going on. The soldiers themselves know what's going on and still no one is listening to them. There are no leaders anymore only sheep who do as they're told and ignore the unpopular voices screaming loudly in their ears.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yes i made a mistake and i'm being crucified for it, i should have found the correct link and done this properly and i am sorry i hastily posted this. However i do know something isn't right with this world, and the way it's being run, and my instincts are telling me something very dark and evil is going on with what is occuring and i only wanted to share that, anyways, that is all.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You can't fix stupid. But thanks for trying.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Thanks. When Your Stupid to happens I'll be sure to repay the favor.
edit on 11/11/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Thanks. When Your Stupid to happens I'll be sure to repay the favor.

It's not your fault many don't understand and the news media takes advantage of that to form opinion. The article you posted is a bit piece probably by the Republicans and want to miss lead you into thinking this was money given to Isis. You can see it in the article the bias is set up to look like the US is funding terrorists. Truth is its not true the US is not funding Isis. However I to share your destrust we aren't told the whole story.

The part that is being hidden in the US is Saudi Arabia has funded terrorists throughout the middle east for decades. They were involved even in finding of Isis until the US caught them. This is how some US funds made it to Isil. This fight in the middle east is between Iran and Saudi Arabia it's a proxy war and do to oil we sided with Saudis along time ago. This has all but destroyed the US middle east strategy. Now that the US is backing away its support of Saudi regime the cracks are showing bigger then ever and the middle east is a war zone.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
13 billion dollars! Now thats alot of money! Think of all the good that could have been done with that money! We could have ended world hunger with much less! But nooooooo we had to let ISIL get their hands on it even after multiple warnings that this was happening we kept giving more cash!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Maybe this is why they've been trying to make a distinction between ISIS and ISIL? Did ISIL get the money and weapons or did ISIS?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Sorry, I was referring to the entire event of wars. We know all the lessons of trying to fight a terrorist war or win it. None of this would have happened if we minded our own business. But you just cant fix stupid.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Maybe this is why they've been trying to make a distinction between ISIS and ISIL? Did ISIL get the money and weapons or did ISIS?

ISIL and ISIS are one and the same, some people call them ISIS. The terrorists dont call themselves ISIS or ISIL, its what people around the world are calling them. The problem with calling them Isis is that its the name of a goddess and the name of many women around the world. Many refer to them as ISIL as its more politically correct.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Yeah sure ISIS is our fault not the people who want to rape torture and kill their own people.

Selling bridges by chance?

Our terrible foreign policy certainly isn't helping anything.

Look beyond the BS spoon fed to see who has most to gain/regain all this ISIS stuff and you'll see how deep the tensions run in the portion of the wold and realize our Corporatist overlords are only enabling instability/war for their gain.

See the truth.

Derek

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ah i see no worries. It's hard to decifer what one is conveying in here at times.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Viesczy

originally posted by: onequestion
Yeah sure ISIS is our fault not the people who want to rape torture and kill their own people.

Selling bridges by chance?

Our terrible foreign policy certainly isn't helping anything.

Look beyond the BS spoon fed to see who has most to gain/regain all this ISIS stuff and you'll see how deep the tensions run in the portion of the wold and realize our Corporatist overlords are only enabling instability/war for their gain.

See the truth.

Derek

If you truly believed that Isis wouldn't exist it's bad for business. They cause turmoil in stock markets if cutout arises were in charge they should be gone already.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
well i guess this is how they part funded these attacks in Paris....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The governments have this unfortunate influence over people, it's like an abusive relationship. Often when an abused person is offered escape, they continue to stay with their abuser instead. We can only revolt against the world governments if we revolt united at the same time everywhere! But that seems pretty daunting. I'm a libertarian , if it were up to me we'd get rid of the government ,and people would decide FOR THEMSELVES locally what they want done in their area by holding collections and paying for whatever is need with contractors/businesses or whatever. Need a new school ,hold a collection, choose a builder,site, etc. No meddling governments needed!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
the people of Paris paid dearly for this, forget the wasting of USA taxpayer cash, this was a waste of lives.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx

ISIL and ISIS are one and the same, some people call them ISIS. The terrorists dont call themselves ISIS or ISIL, its what people around the world are calling them. The problem with calling them Isis is that its the name of a goddess and the name of many women around the world. Many refer to them as ISIL as its more politically correct.

www.washingtonpost.com...
I married Isis on the fifth day of May . . .

-Bob Dylan

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join