It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In two days I am to tell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Reminder!!!!!

Member Predictions belong on BTS.

and the Pope dying this year, honestly any physic or prophet who uses this to validate their physic abilities isn't worth my time. The man is on his last days, and obviously if he survived 2004 then 2005 will be the year to see him go. This is too obvious to be a prediction.

Now a black pope following him, that's a prediction, I don't think will happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Can you give anymore details such as when was jesus reborn or when will the pope die.

But on the black pope thing read the bottom of this article

"What I can offer is an image of the next pope. He may be non-Italian, possibly from South America or Africa. He will be expected to travel, and he will very likely be an older man"

www.opinionjournal.com...

[edit on 13/08/2004 by Fitzpatrick]

[edit on 13/08/2004 by Fitzpatrick]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I thought that this board and this prediction forum in particular was not to be used to perpetrate hoaxes, intentional or not? And especially this forum is supposed to be used to discuss actual previously made psychic predictions, not to start someone's career as a charlatan or to enable people who have kidded themselves into thinking that they are psychic?

perhaps your psychic powers failed to allow you to clairvoyantly read this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

in another thread you posted:
I am only telling the message sent to me by the messenger..God.

Have you or are you currently seeing a psychologist? I am not trying to be mean or anything or to discount you. But lets face it, lots of people are convinced that they are speaking to god or receiving messages from beyond or something. It has to be understandable that some of them are suffereing from a psychological or chemical imbalance. So if you really beleive in your communications, wouldn't it make sense to see a psychologist or a social worker about them?

Also, if you are a reasonable person, and not unhinged or irrational, then wouldn't you think that they would be the reasonable course to take? Wouldn't only an irrational person refuse to consider and check out these sorts of things with a psychologist? Or someone?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally by hisprophet

This year Pope John Paul will die.
The antichrist will arise from Spain.
There will be a one world order, where we will have to take a mark on our hands or in our foreheads, if not we will be beheaded.
All money will be of no use, people will go bankrupt when the NY stock exchange crashes, there will a one world denomination. Every name in a computer will be our mark of the beast, for the 666 the Lord spoke of is the Computer itself. There are so many things to tell and in time I will tell what I am to tell, and when I am to tell it.

These are things that will happen by the year 2008. The pope will die this year. There will be a major earthquake in california in July. There are many things to come, the peace treaty I have seen in a vision, between palestine and Israel, will happen in 2007, it will mark the start of the 7 year peace, but after 3 and a half years, what we know as armageddon will arise and all nations will head towards Jerusalem, to try and take over the holy city. This will be the making of the end of satans rule, Jesus has already been born , yes, he has come again, not in the clouds like we always thought, but he was born, to a woman in America. Who to? I do not know this yet.

These are all WELL KNOWN prophecies of Jessuit Futurism?
Is there anything new here?

Anit-christ from Europe.
One world government.
Mark of the beast monetary system.
3.5 years peace.
7 year tribulation.
Yadda�
Yadda�
Yadda�

I would hold them to mean more if they said something unique. Why not go read some Historicism, and see which much better this fits what is happening in the world today. That Futurism is the great deception made by the first beast, IMHO�

Why do I say this, because people that believe in Futurism deny the simple fact that this is going to come like a thief in the night and while we may discern the season we cannot know the day or hour. But Futurist�s think that they have the signs so in their grasp that they can predict it within a set period of time. Hence it is the great deception mentioned in the Bible which is put out by the first beast that is the mating of a corrupt government and a religion (the woman on the scarlet beast holding the cup), the Roman Catholic Church. They even use this symbol in their architecture all over the place, the woman holding the cup.

Where did Futurism come from anyway?
It came from the Jesuit Order.

Why?
To face off the protestant reformers who where already attributing Bible quotes about the First Beast of Daniel to the Roman Catholic Church as early as 1500, and the station of the pope to that of the Little Horn.

According to Historicism the only things left to happen here are for the Second beast, the last super power, to administer a system to track buying and selling of goods that everyone MUST adhere to. Most likely implemented to crack down on crime, and terrorism. If you adhere to this system, which every Christian has been duly warned not to do, it is the final act of accepting the world over accepting God, and you�re on your own. Continued and increasing weird weather and world disasters. The possibility of one more large scale War, and an astral body impact of some type.

What is the danger of Futurism?
It gives Christians a false sense that they can predict what is going to happen, and will be willing to do something such as receive a National ID system, because they have not seen the events unfold like Futurists say they will. So, for instance, I would go and accept the chip or whatever, because I do not see a being that could be called the �Anti-Christ� come to power yet, or because my family will be ruptured prior to that happening. Thus many will be deceived, lead astray by what will seem to be wisdom, but is in fact folly. Hence the great deception�

I would never pick on a prophecy that I truly considered to come from God, with that in mind my suggestions to you are to lay off the pizza and watching the Left Behind Video�s, prior to bed. Or maybe we should hold you to the Biblical rule that anyone that makes a prophecy that does not come true, is stoned at the wall as a false prophet?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisprophet
Jesus has already been born , yes, he has come again, not in the clouds like we always thought, but he was born, to a woman in America.

Nope. That did it. I don't believe this.
YOU may believe it to be true.
But there is no way that I do.
(not that you care who believes ya')

IF there is such a thing as reincarnation, I highly doubt Christ
would have to come back and be reincarnated. I'm sure He has
already reached Nirvana and doesn't need to come back. He has
left the wheel.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Now a black pope following him, that's a prediction, I don't think will happen.

Cardinal Arinze, a convert from Africa, is the top candidate at
this time. He's black. We have met him. He's a wonderful person.
He has his head on straight and he's very involved with inter-religious
dialog. Having a black pope next is actually a high probability and
if someone 'predicts' it ... they probably have been reading the Catholic
chat room forums, or Catholic newspapers.

However .... in the past, those who are expected to be pope hardly
ever get elected ... so who knows.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
After reading his opening line, which stated that he had to wait 2 days and didn't! Well, that was eneough for me to think, Why is he disobeying Gods word by telling us the prophesies early!

Tuataras Third Eye

Hey FlyersFan, Great minds think alike- Here we go again

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Tuatara]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Question - so if God (or the Universe or whatever) gave you
visions, and then told you not to tell anyone for two days ....
why did you disobey God (or whatever) and let people push
you into telling things early?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally from FlyersFan
Question - so if God (or the Universe or whatever) gave you
visions, and then told you not to tell anyone for two days ....
why did you disobey God (or whatever) and let people push
you into telling things early?

Because he is not saying anything that is new enough to sit on it for two days�
It all is straight from Futurism, Nostrodomis, and common sense.

Like there will be an earth quake in California this year�

There will probably be one there this week or even today but it will be like .5 or 1 or some insignificant amount. We all know the ring of fire is ramping up to do something significant, and we all know that the pope is on his last legs, other then that its all straight outta the Futurist hand book.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Then there is the bit about Jesus Christ being already reborn here in America. Well since the protestant reformers new that a new country would come into being after the wounding of the First beast which occurred around 1790 (note the proximity to 1776) when the Pope died while a captive under Napoleons Generals, which would be the second beast. That beast would come out of nowhere; it would have two parties and no kings (two horns, no crowns), and would start out as a lamb (Christian) and turn into a Dragon (worldly superpower).
Why would Christ choose here to be born?

Then there are those pesky things in the bible that state that the second return he will return as a conqueror, and he will bee seen like the lightening that flashes in the east and is also seen in the west or basically by the whole world.

Or are you stating that God is going to invalidate his own prophecies, which according to his own word would invalidate the entire book?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisprophet I started reading a book, and drifted off to sleep. I thought I was awake, but was not. I looked and I was in some city, very undescribeable, it had gold, rubies, emeralds, and gold roads
[edit on 4-1-2005 by hisprophet]

were you reading the Wizard of Oz by any chance?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another Thing just occured to me:
He's saying Jesus was ReBorn! Reincarnated! Like the Dali Lama!

Jesus is suppose to have his own body, right!

I just seen that you already posted this FlyersFan....

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Tuatara]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am not a mod......but, personal prediction do not belong here! I just replied to another one of your post that was nothing but copy and paste....read the rules. Do you know how many people predict here? Not one of them has ever panned out... I see these as point grabbers, because people always reply a lot. If there is something to say, say it now.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Or are you stating that God is going to invalidate his own prophecies, which according to his own word would invalidate the entire book?

VERY good point defcon. I would like to see what
hisprophet has to say about this question you have
for him.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
Hey FlyersFan, Great minds think alike-
Here we go again

Are you a psychologist? Your responses
tend toward the scientific.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Move to BTS please...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
``

to paraphrase

in the end of days, G-d said, he would give visions to young men
and the old men would dream dreams....

and a great derision & confounding of reason would befall mankind
that they should believe lies-
that even the elect could be deceived.

perhaps, there is a humane purpose at work here ?

in getting prepared for a series of calamities
unlike the tsunami victims, who were caught unawares

=0

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisprophet
what will happen. This will be a minor thing, but there are much greater things to come, and some are very disturbing to me, as I saw them. I am to let everyone know, what is to come about, in the days and years ahead.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Everyone, we have Pat Robertson posting on this board!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I had asked a friend of mine, why I was having these dreams, because they were very disturbing and made mee very uneasy. I then proceeded to tell her that I was told to warn people about certain things in time, and she sent me an e-mail with what I posted, saying it explained why I was having the dreams. If I had a choice to not have the dreams I would rather not. Some make me ill, others make me very happy.
As far as people believing me, I know there are many skeptics out there and understand what you have been saying about what I have said. I asked my friend why I was given these dreams, a person who didn"t read the bible, who does not go to church, does not watch any religious shows, she told me after sending the e-mail with the revelations, which I do not understand myself, that there would be people in the lat days who would dream and see visions of things to come, so I, being a very kind hearted woman am now trying to warn people about things that I am seeing in the time it is to be revealed.
I said 2 days, that was a typo, it is 22 days, I am new to computerland, and I really do seee things, some of you will think I am crazy , but that is alright, some of you may believe it, and that is alright. As long as I do what I am told to do by Him, I will do it. I will not disobey the Lord.
I am being honest , truthful and hope you will take what I say very serously.
The man in charge of the beheadings will be the one world leader, the man who hates christ, the man who will be in power of the Romam Empire. The countdown has already begun for the 22 days.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
lol

So when you typed in "two" that was a typo and you meant "twenty two"
Somehow you accidently deleted 6 letters?

Do you really expect people to take you seriously?

The funniest thing and the point where you lost all credibility was:

Jesus has already been born , yes, he has come again, not in the clouds like we always thought, but he was born, to a woman in America.

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join