It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In two days I am to tell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisprophet
This year Pope John Paul will die.

We can't live forever. Even the Pope so not a bad prediction. We will see how this turns out.

Originally posted by his prophet
The Antichrist will arise from Spain.

I'm going to give you a nod on this one. There is actually a large group of people who believe that Javier Solana (Who was born in Madrid) is this very person that you speak of. In fact right now Mr. Solana has more titles in the EU than Mike Tyson had in the ring. You can read all about at a site dedicated to this train of thought. Arafat is finally gone and it looks as if there could finally be peace in the Middle East. I think that any true Christian has been observing these signs for a few years now. Pretty scary stuff.

There will be a one world order, where we will have to take a mark on our hands or in our foreheads, if not we will be beheaded....

Really you haven't mentioned anything that can't be found in the Bible. All of this is Prophecy 101. It's no great revelation to me that this is going to happen. I suppose that the only new information that you have to add is a date for all of this to occur. I'm actually shooting for 2006 myself but I'm not going to stick my neck out and predict a date. Just keep watching world events and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Really you haven't mentioned anything that can't be found in the Bible. All of this is Prophecy 101. It's no great revelation to me that this is going to happen. I suppose that the only new information that you have to add is a date for all of this to occur. I'm actually shooting for 2006 myself but I'm not going to stick my neck out and predict a date. Just keep watching world events and see what happens.
keep watching world events and see what happens.

I have stated before I have never read the bible, and have been a skeptic for most of my life. I have no idea of the man you are talking about, in spain, I only post what I se in dreams. I believe we all have the right to believe in who or what we want to, and do not need religion shoved down our throats, that we all have a right to think freely without being labeled as one who is going to hell, if we don"t believe,. Saying that I have a grade 10 education and no understanding of Science, so my next post is very difficult for me to understand,I have never heard of the mark of the ebeast before, or 666 until the dreams started, or a one wrold religion, one world order and a one world monetary system. All I know is this started without warning, just like the disasters we see now.
Take cae, sleep well, and peace.
One question, how do I answer a question a certain person has asked me, I have tried to and cannot , can you or anyone help?

[edit on 11-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
.. I am in my bedroom, watching an old movie, and I drift off to sleep. I am taken to a city, with a spirit called Michael, and I see the Empire State building, Carnegie Hall,then I hear a very very loud BANG! All of a sudden, there is a mountain of fire and smoke, I try to leave, I am frightened but when I look again, SOme of New York has disappeared, it just vanished, I cannot see the empire state building, or any building for miles around. I see people who are farther away from the blast, screaming, I hear them, they are saying, "My eyes are burning, I cannot see,", I see skin hanging literally off of peoples' bodies. Crying they are trying to escape and leave New York. People to the east west north and south of New York are leaving New York, there is wide spread panic, I hear someone say 5,000 were killed instantly when the 10,000 kiloton bomb went off. There are people who are blind, burned second and third degree burns, building are vaporized, New York is in flames. This is in the year 2012. It is horrifying to see this,very sad, the man behind this attack is a feared leader in afganistan,and is getting justice for the war in Iraq, I hear him say, "it is done!"
Now, I have no understanding of science , and I have never heard of a bomb, with that name, so I may be wrong, but I do write down everything when I dream it, so if anybody knows if there is a bomb that has that name or doesn"t have a name like that . and I am hoping there is none, but if there is none, maybe it will be a bome that will be developed?
I was told to tell about thiss dream so people can prepare as it will be devastating, and for those who belive will avoid it, by leaving the city before that year.
This is all I have on this dream for now, may dream in more details about this, as I have done on others, and will post it if I do.
Please just let me know about this bomb or explosive. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I hear someone say 5,000 were killed instantly when the 10,000 kiloton bomb went off.

Please just let me know about this bomb or explosive. Thanks.

The first atomic bomb that the U.S. used against Japan was 20 kilotons of TNT. The size you are referring to would actuall be called a 10 megaton bomb. A bomb this size detonated in New York would probably kill a half a million people instantly (Everyone's favorite city to destroy). This would be something that only the "big boys" would have, but I suppose that one of these could be passed off to a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I heard someone say "over 5,000 were killed instantly." not milions,, so maybe i made a mistake on the name but am certain I was told it was a kiloton 10 thousand?
Also, I forgot to mention that in my dream, I see people dying from something, that was a plague in the olden days, dementsia.? Many are sick, from radiation also.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Never thought i'd see myself using the Ignore Button, but i think this one merits special attention as it were.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Moderators, please create a prophecy only forum.

Chances are very good that John paul will die, the man can barely open his eyes.

I have serious doubts about the rest.

Rhetorical question: Christ has the ability i would presume, to speak to the masses, after all, we are all supposed to see him as he descends on a cloud. Why then is it necessary for him to speak to an individual and appoint him/her to give the message to the masses, knowing full well that some will not believe? It seems reasonable that if he wants everyone to believe he will do a conference dream or vision, or better yet, an actual appearance while we are all lucid.

Yes, christ does have that ability. But, he already came and died and who believed he was the one, nobody! He will not come in the clouds per say, as we are the clouds, and he is already here, amonst us and we still do not kknow him, or would believe it, but, only if he appeared to come from the clouds would the world believe he was the actual Jesus Chrust. We made this mistake before, the same mistake jews two-thousand years ago made when they didn't recognize the Christ in their own midst.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes! All of this will hapen between now and 2013. This is the beginning of a cashless world.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by hisprophet]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yes, christ does have that ability. But, he already came and died and who believed he was the one, nobody! He will not come in the clouds per say, as we are the clouds, and he is already here, amonst us and we still do not kknow him, or would believe it, but, only if he appeared to come from the clouds would the world believe he was the actual Jesus Chrust. We made this mistake before, the same mistake jews two-thousand years ago made when they didn't recognize the Christ in their own midst.

what .....

you say an awful lot not to say anything at all.... my goodness...

good luck my friend... I'll see you in 2012, 2013, 2014...

we'll all be here... don't worry..

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
For one: the bible tells of false-prophets.

Two (or Twenty Two): have you gone to your local churches and discussed this with them? I suggest you do, they would verify these incredibly fantastic prophesies and maybe believe you. For if you are a true messenger of God, then you would probably be shipped directly to the Pope. It could be an interesting trip, to see the Pope that is, you should check into it!

Three: changing your story doesn't help or adding additional major corrections which were just minor incidences. Don't you think you have reduced your veracity (thats truthfullness) by saying that what was meant to be twenty two (22) days was written and proclaimed as "In two days I am to tell"? ................PLEASE RESPOND

And this: in your next "dream" ask this "Are you an Angle of the Lord Jesus Christ?" tell us what the response is..

Tuataras Third Eye

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara

I have never read the bible so can you tell me what a flase prohet it? Do you mean that a spirit can lie to you in your dreams?

Two (or Twenty Two): have you gone to your local churches and discussed this with them? I suggest you do, they would verify these incredibly fantastic prophesies and maybe believe you. For if you are a true messenger of God, then you would probably be shipped directly to the Pope. It could be an interesting trip, to see the Pope that is, you should check into it!
One- I don't go to church.I don't think or believe I am the messenger whatever that is I don't understand what you are saying?

Three: changing your story doesn't help or adding additional major corrections which were just minor incidences. Don't you think you have reduced your veracity (thats truthfullness) by saying that what was meant to be twenty two (22) days was written and proclaimed as "In two days I am to tell"? ................PLEASE RESPOND

I made amistake, as I said in another post I am new to computers and typing, and made a mistake when I was typin g so fast, as I was in a panic , if it has caused you to disbelieve me, then I totally undestand, and I am not saying I am right, about all of this, I say "Yes" because it is whatt I see, but I hope in my heart I am wrong.

And this: in your next "dream" ask this "Are you an Angle of the Lord Jesus Christ?" tell us what the response is..

I don't know how to ask a question in a dream, if you know please tell me, as this is affecting me, dreaming horrible things is not pleasant, seeing people suffer and die is heart breaking. I want it all to go away. Tha is what I pray for.

Hope that helps you, and thank you for the questions and comments.

Tuataras Third Eye

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Tuatara

[color=text RedI have never read the bible.color]

One- I don't go to church.I don't think or believe I am the messenger whatever that is I don't understand what you are saying? Red

Text Red As i said in another post it was a mistake I made, I am new to computers and new to typing as you can probably tell,if this makes you disbelieve me, then I understand fully, but no harm or confusion was meant, it was just a mistake as I was tying fast, and I was in a panic.

Text Red I don't know how to ask a question in a dream, if you know please tell me, as this is affecting me, dreaming horrible things is not pleasant, seeing people suffer and die is heart breaking. I want it all to go away. That is what I pray for.

Text Red I hope this helps you, and Thank You for your questions and comments.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Text Red I will no longer post any dreams I have. I think I have made some people mad, and upset with what I am osting and the last thing I want is to upset anybody. I will ost on other threads here but not on this particular one. If I have hurt or caused anyone to be upset I am so very sorry, that was not my intention, so peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
lol, I don't think you're upsetting anyone. It's just that your story...well....a blind person can see through it.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The pope wil be replaced by a black pope.

I just read in the newspaper today that one of the 'few people on a short list to become the next pope' is a black man.

Only posting this because it's follow-up stuff.

Tuatara's Third eye

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Man, i forgot all about that 'hisprophet' loon. 'it two days i am to tell'

How is forgetting to type 'twenty' a typo? Ha. What a Dweeb. And then he ran away, but not before telling some lame jokes. whadda maroon.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hisprophet are you talking about Manhattan or all the boroughs in New York City?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
uhhh, now you guys made him leave. He could be telling the truth. He's probably not going to answer my question now.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I doubt it...no post on the 26th...if it was so important, why not keep the time schedule?

The first atomic bomb that the U.S. used against Japan was 20 kilotons of TNT. The size you are referring to would actuall be called a 10 megaton bomb. A bomb this size detonated in New York would probably kill a half a million people instantly (Everyone's favorite city to destroy). This would be something that only the "big boys" would have, but I suppose that one of these could be passed off to a terrorist.

Correct you are...and anyone on the island would pretty much be toast...not wandering around.... Granted, I'd have to really do the math, but I'm pretty sure that's a safe bet...
And if you didn't die in the initial blast wave, you'd sure as hell be dead when skyscrapers are falling all around you.... The description stated in the dream is of a much lower yield bomb...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There is no scripture to prove that.... now, maybe the Anti Christ... yes, he had to be born of someone or somethings....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join