It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Shows Ginger Is 10,000x Stronger Than Chemo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Cool find.
My mice will be relieved.
If I ever need it I will be drinking ginger ale laced with baking soda while doctor hopping for measles vaccines while on my way to Australia to see the vet.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
People used to think my mother was a chronic jaundice sufferer when actually she was just coating herself in tumeric paste to remove unwanted facial hair.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

When I read all the side effects on the labels of the chemically derived chemical medications, and listen to the side effects on Drug commercials, compared to the side effects of Turmeric, Ill try the Turmeric first.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

ALL MATTER IS CHEMICALS

You're displaying the classic chemophobic scientific illiteracy. "Oh no! The evil chemicals!". EVERYTHING is made up from chemicals. The laws of chemistry work exactly the same regardless of the origin of a chemical.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

ALL MATTER IS CHEMICALS

chemical
ˈkɛmɪk(ə)l/Submit
noun
plural noun: chemicals
a distinct compound or substance, especially one which has been artificially prepared or purified.
"never mix disinfectant with other chemicals"
an addictive drug.
"chemical dependency"

I think this is more akin to what is being discussed in this forum rather than naturally existing chemicals.

chemophobic

Chemophobia (or chemphobia) is an irrational aversion to or prejudice against chemicals or chemistry.

Really

edit on 4.11.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

All matter is made of chemicals.

icanhasscience.com...

And yes, it's chemophobia when you think that a chemical derived from a man-made process will magically react differently from the same chemical derived from a so-called "natural" process.

"Oh, but my natural chemicals are better for me than those evil man-made chemicals. Why? Oh, i can't define 'why', just that the vague notion of something being natural makes me feel warm and fuzzy".
edit on 4-11-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I think this is more akin to what is being discussed in this forum rather than naturally existing chemicals.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Saying a "natural" chemical is better for you than a "man-made" chemical is not only profoundly ignorant but not in any way based in reality/science.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It boggles the mind that as soon as someone discusses something away from mainstream, you suddenly become "Phobic" if not in agreement.

My oldest Brother died of Leukemia many years ago and I saw what Chemotherapy did to his young body. Many doctors and nurses working with Cancer patients would not even use Chemotherapy if they were ill with the disease. That being said, whats so wrong in discussing alternative medicines????

79 doctors responded of which 64 would not consent to be in any trial containing Cisplatin - one of the common chemotherapy drugs they were trialling, (currently achieving worldwide sales of about $110,000,000 a year) and 58 of the 79 found that all the trials in question were unacceptable due to the ineffectiveness of chemotherapy and its unacceptably high degree of toxicity

Vast Majority of Oncologists Would NOT Use Chemotherapy If They Got Cancer

Most doctors who were terminally ill would AVOID aggressive treatments such as chemotherapy - despite recommending it to their patients

75% of the physicians refuses chemotherapy themselves

So its not "Chemophobic" its about quality of life and poisoning your body with Chemicals that even the experts wouldn't do......

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

And Im sure your the kind that thinks margarine is as healthy as butter. They are both Chemicals, they look, and do the same job, so they must be the same. You do realize that Chemo doesnt have a great track record for curing cancer?

In the last couple of years 2 of my neighbors died of cancer. Both of their wives said the chemo immediately fried their husbands brains, and they were gone. And it was weird, they didnt look sick, and then they were just dead. I myself was almost thinking it was a conspiracy.

I wouldnt start with Chemo. I would try anything but chemo, until it was the last resort. I also know that doctors make mistakes, and how tragic it is to receive a deadly treatment that you dont need. And it does happen. Remember, Doctors are only "practicing" medicine. You can become a doctor with "D" average grades and still be called a doctor.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I too have seen many people with Cancer as well as family and I to would not have Chemotherapy if I had Cancer. I would opt for palliative pain care. In most cases Chemotherapy may give you an extra 3 to 6 months but the quality of life is extremely poor as you are poisoning your body both healthy and cancerous cells are attacked by Chemo ;((

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Margarine and butter are not the same chemical composition so I have no idea why you think making such a comparison in any way addresses anything I have said.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The current medical SYSTEM HAS NO ROOM FOR PRACTICING MEDICINE.

It is too chocked full of rules regulation and pharmaceutical manipulation.

Someone with a gift of healing will soon be bogged down with regulations to the point of breaking their oath simply to keep the lights on.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I read a report that stated the same Doctors who give chemo, will not take Chemo. That speaks volumes.
You can probably find it on google.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I read a report that stated the same Doctors who give chemo, will not take Chemo. That speaks volumes.
You can probably find it on google.

I gave 3 links to the same reports in my last post on this page

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You are completely right. The doctors are only practicing what the universities are teaching, and guess who donates huge money to the University? Big Pharma!!!!

So, of course these doctors push Chemo, thats what the true Drug Lords are teaching them to do.

There will be a day, and I think its coming soon, where people will gravitate to the wild antibiotic weeds that grow in everyones yard before ringing up the doctor and getting a pill antibiotic. With all the information that is coming out on big pharma's motivations behind drugs like the chemo among many many others, its making many pay more attention to the natural remedies.

A while back my doctor wanted me to take a certain medication, and I told him that the medication causes high blood pressure and I had, had a heart attack in the past, so I was making sure he knew I wasnt supposed to take this particular medication, and his reply? "Dont worry, I have a pill for high blood pressure too."

If I took everything these Drs have tried to put me on, (I have neuropathies) I would be taking a handful of pills. I take a pain pill once in awhile. Only because, Its illegal to make your own Poppy flower medicine. lol

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Cool! I was too lazy to look it up, and I just knew someone would come along and make me prove it. lol

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

All three of those links are referring to a survey in 1985. A survey regarding one particular chemo agent when used against one particular , and advanced, form of lung cancer.

The first thing that stands out is that the 1985 (!!) survey was not, as Philip Day claims, about all available therapies for lung cancer, but about cisplatin, a then new chemotherapy with considerable side effects. The question also pertained to the use of cisplatin as a palliative treatment for “symptomatic metastatic bone disease,” i.e. for incurable (non-small-cell) lung cancer. The 1985 survey found that about one-third of physicians and oncology nurses would have consented to chemotherapy in a situation like this.

anaximperator.wordpress.com...

On the other hand, a more recent survey, concerning the use of chemotherapy in general, provided quite different results.

The study from 1991, “Oncologists vary in their willingness to undertake anti-cancer therapies,” pertains not just to lung cancer, but to many kinds of cancer and cancer stages, from early stage to terminal, as well as to experimental therapies. It shows percentages as high as 98% of doctors willing to undergo chemotherapy, while the remaining 2 % were uncertain, and none answered “definitely no” or “probably no” to chemotherapy.

So, the correct answer is; it depends.

Oh, I should add that chemotherapy saved my life 28 years ago. I was given a choice to do it or not. I chose to, others didn't. I'm alive. They aren't.

edit on 11/4/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It is very sad to see a loved one get caught up in the pillexpress.

I am dealing with a loved one go through the process and I have identified the bottom line for doctors and that is that their goal is not healing anyone and if they manage to keep a person alive they call that a victory even though over a handful of pills are givin daily.

Reversing a doctors prescription is not easy when the patient is sold on the current medical system. I now have fantasies of watching as the doctor has to swallow every pill they issue incorrectly or unnecessarily. Seems harsh but prescribing a person 5 downers and pain pills is a crime that should be punishable by law. A 10 or 15 yr prescription of Xanax should come with a death sentence for the prescriber.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I am dealing with a loved one go through the process and I have identified the bottom line for doctors and that is that their goal is not healing anyone and if they manage to keep a person alive they call that a victory even though over a handful of pills are givin daily.

None of my doctors have ever expressed that goal. They saved my life. I take no prescription drugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join