It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Shows Ginger Is 10,000x Stronger Than Chemo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Always nice to see you Phage

I'm glad that Chemotherapy helped cure your cancer and you must have been one of the lucky 2.1% success rate with the treatment. However as already mentioned my oldest brother was treated with Chemotherapy and whilst he may have survived an extra couple of months with the treatment, his quality of life was affected by it.

According to a 2004 report by Morgan, Ward, and Barton: "The contribution of cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adult malignancies. ... survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA

That being said and back on topic regarding the OP, what is wrong with folk seeking alternative remedies? Don't think many folk wiil cause themselves more harm eating "Ginger"..

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Actually I am greatful to your doctors that you are here.

There are many different paths that treatment can take and there are some paths that are sickening to the average human. You are in a very low percentage if it was anything major.

Again I actually find comfort in knowing that for some it can work.

I will say for sure that the they do have some great life saving tech. that I have seen work first hand also but past the point of er there is not much hope if the first round of treatment does not take. They suck at long term treatment.

To be clear one or two success stories does not negate the widespread abuse and mistreatment. I am glad you are here

edit on 4-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You are in a very low percentage if it was anything major.

Do you consider cancer to be major?

You are wrong, I am not in a low percentage.

I will say for sure that the they do have some great life saving tech. that I have seen work first hand also but past the point of er there is not much hope if the first round of treatment does not take. They suck at long term treatment.
Bullcrap. Quit making broad generalizations.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

They treat the symptom, not the ailment.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

No I am speaking from experience.

I even gave direct examples.

Do you feel that 10 yr plus of zanax prescriptions is a good thing?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

That being said and back on topic regarding the OP, what is wrong with folk seeking alternative remedies? Don't think many folk wiil cause themselves more harm eating "Ginger"..
Nothing wrong with it. Unless it means foregoing treatments that work. My peers who went the "wheat grass" route in lieu of the real thing, are dead.

BTW, instead of just taking sound bites from articles, you should read the whole thing. That study was about using a combination of radiation therapy with chemotherapy. It was written by advocates of radiation therapy and applies some questionable statistical analysis.

edit on 11/4/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No I am speaking from experience.

You are making broad generalizations.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Broad accurate generalizations.

again did you come to assume I am wrong and you are right or would you like to debate the legitimacy of medicine today.

the majority of it is unnecessary and just geared toward sucking the government dry.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

instead of just taking sound bites from articles, you should read the whole thing

Like you and many others in this thread we are talking from experience and whilst you are a lucky Cancer survivor and Chemo worked for you, a lot of others are not.

When someone has stage 3 or 4 cancer, Chemo is no longer a cure and is given to prolong the life of the patient instead. My opinion (and that is all it is) would be I would rather have palliative pain care than poison my body with chemotherapy.

edit on 4.11.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am glad you brought this to light. Odd, I just made up my drink of turmeric which is in the ginger family coupled with coconut oil and aside of cayenne pepper. Folks should know this is an amazing combo. I am older by some standards being on the downside towards 80 and have suffered some stroke like symptoms which cannot be diagnosed nor treated except through dangerous drugs like blood thinners etc.

Doing research while in the hospital I came onto this , threw out the stupid scrips and treated myself. When symptoms occur, I am normal within 20 minutes and when staying on a regimen I am mentally quick and physically without pain, all without side effects which I would have experienced otherwise.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

"wheat grass"

I can see why you feel that there is a danger in putting faith in wheat grass but we are not promoting wheatgrass.

I do not know anyone that would claim that is a standalone cure for cancer.

Meanwhile there are alternative treatments out there for cancer that really do work and are being suppressed by mighty powers.

I am not totally against medicine or science and will gladly call bs on many medical practices and laws while supporting a doctor for becoming president.

Let me give you one more example of something I seen recently. A patient on peritoneal dialysis was givin free reign to take a long list of medicines that were unnecessary and deadly to the point of incapacitation and when confronted about the choice the reason givin was that since a machine was dialyzing the patient then anything could be givin and the machine would filter it out.dumb dumb dumb

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ive just started taking ginger root tablets today... they are basically capsules with ginger root powder inside!

Do you know of this or how long it will take to affect inflammation?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The thing is.. chemo is proven to work. Alternative methods are not proven universally for all cancers. Many alternative websites will say that this, this or that will cure your cancer. When in fact, there is no proven 100% alternative cure for ALL cancer.

I'm all for alternative actions against cancer. However, alternative should recognize chemo as a real option when alternative fails.

People often fail to take the middle ground. Chemo is a terrible way to fight cancer. Cancer cures and alternative treatment are being suppressed. Yet, there is a heap load of scam artists that will take cancer patient's money and give them snake oil in return.

Cancer is complex and we need complex solutions and research. Mainstream alternative and mainstream healthcare seem to be doing it wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

As China adopts the western lifestyle so its Cancer rates start going up. Breast and Prostate cancers were unheard of twenty years ago, when eating the middle class foods was rare. They were called "Hong Kong" disease , Breast cancer was called "Rich Women's" disease because only rich women ,it was observed could afford Dairy and cheeses that were expensive and imported . The normally Lactose intolerant Asian finds that eating cheese will bypass the condition as the process removes most of the lactose but leaves the other nasty's. As breast and prostate are usually hormone related, some one should have done the maths and asked is it right to eat Dairy produce which now has more then 8oo times the Oestrogen in it than it had just after the second world war.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ive just started taking ginger root tablets today... they are basically capsules with ginger root powder inside!

Do you know of this or how long it will take to affect inflammation?

Hi

The "natural way" take time. Thirty days is no way to measure any effects..... need a minimum of ninety days to see any small effect. Going this way takes it time so if you are in stage 1 or early into stage 2 this might be the way to go BUT in a higher stage???? And what if you are in early stage two and after a year you find yourself now in stage three?

I am thinking of going "extract".... ONLY......purified and stronger (more effective)

Good luck

Ohhhhhh with turmic extract as well!
edit on 5-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Paclitaxel is a poison derived from a Common Yew. No question we should seek for poisonous plants to "kill" a disease.
My bet is on mushrooms.
So Turmeric is able to remove a facial hair? If that's the case doesn't it act in a poisonous way too? Cannabis is listed as poisonous plant in Ayurveda. However there's a problem with such abuse of plants. Typically eating Coca leaves makes natives healthy and full of energy, with motivation to do hard work, full of vitamins and nutrients. Isolate one anesthetic alkaloid out of the whole body of the plant and from another 14 alkaloids and it will screw you.
On the other hand at the same time Ayurveda uses purification of mentioned Cannabis with water to lower its toxicity for medicinal use in mixtures.
edit on 5/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Lets just not believe stupid things please. Ginger is very good for you and delicious, but if your cancer is bad enough to warrant chemo, no amount of ginger is going to make any difference.

I understand people are desperate, but thats not an excuse to spread b*ll# like this

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Meanwhile there are alternative treatments out there for cancer that really do work and are being suppressed by mighty powers.

Proof please. A little shred of actual proof?

No? Didnt think so. This cancer cure conspiracy is so idiotic.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
Sad you ask for proof and then announce there is none in the same post.

You may wanna think about that.

Just search blushwood shrub

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
wonderful info thank you very much. I have been using natural remedies for small health issues for a while with great results. I'm glad were finding more uses for nature that have been there all along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join