It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Don't Matter...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you have any proof, or past examples of something like this happening? How are you arriving at your prediction of "planned collapse"?

How about literally all of human history ?

You think any of this is going well ??

That anyone is working to advance the human condition ANYWHERE on this planet ?

It is always being planned to collapse, it provides strife, hardship and gives everyone a sense of themselves in a negative direction.

Of course human nature is always blamed, the books cooked to tell us it was all mistakes and the conspiracies that ARE taught are all about fear and pure hatred from "other humans".

I got a better one for ya, got any proof that this is NOT a planned collapse ?

Cause it sure looks like one from EVERY ANGLE.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

pro-NWO Elites Lives Matter...more than yours.

The media is using this as cheap pop to get ratings. No national stories on children ordered by violent psychopaths to murder other children in chicago.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

OP you must understand that this is just another way of the
world in the ghetto.

But as we learned on the latest episode of the walking dead.
Every life matters.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

dude how do you not see it's the media driving the racism? You fell for it, along with most Americans. Race shouldn't matter in ANY murder, plain and simple. But the media stirs up ignorant people like yourself who repeat their drivel because they know you can't see beyond the stereotypes and pigment to know our society is being led to division. Rich people are trying to divide us and it's blatantly obvious watching any of all news feeds that THEY run. How do you not see it?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Black lives haven't mattered in Africa for time immemorial.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

so basically you are stating that you have zero respect for black indivudals. thats nice to hear. thanks for reaffirming what is true for 99% of white americans who just so happen to make up the majority of this country. hm wonder why anyone would create such a "silly" movement?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

so basically you are stating that you have zero respect for black indivudals. thats nice to hear. thanks for reaffirming what is true for 99% of white americans who just so happen to make up the majority of this country. hm wonder why anyone would create such a "silly" movement?

This, what's really funny is, the members of ATS seem to be more sheepish than anyone and will say the "media is lying" whenever it's opposed to something they personally don't agree with, however, if its something they like, they instantly fall in line with whatever parroting is coming from the media and believe or support it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
A black kid kills a black kid. It's a tragedy and everyone knows it. The wingers cry "the black community is it's own worst enemy."

A white kid kills a white kid. It's a tragedy and everyone knows it. But there's no narrative about "the white community is it's own worst enemy." Why not?

See the difference?

BLM and other groups, however, are not about people killing people, but about a recognizable and documented trend in law enforcement across this country to shoot black kids first (either with or without cause) and ask questions later and the fact that law enforcement officials are routinely given a "pass" in terms of culpability.

And look up the simple statistics. How many white kids have been shot in the back by police? Now, how many black kids?

Is BLM racist? Sure, probably so. So? Honestly, who isn't? Despite the right-wing talking points, racism is alive and well in the USA.

Our police in this country are supposed to represent the forces of order and law. They aren't "just another white kid or black kid." They are trained to handle situations, they are bound by the law as well as anyone.

It's a matter of "who watches the watchers" ... are any of you willing to say that you don't see a trend in this country toward ridiculous levels of police brutality and overreach?

It is not, in the truest sense of the words, a purely "black and white" situation. Nor is it a liberal conservative one.

Man is his own worst enemy. We will never realize this as a species because we cant admit our own faults or even see them. RIP child, what sad lose.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

How about literally all of human history ?

You think any of this is going well ??

That anyone is working to advance the human condition ANYWHERE on this planet ?

It is always being planned to collapse, it provides strife, hardship and gives everyone a sense of themselves in a negative direction.

Of course human nature is always blamed, the books cooked to tell us it was all mistakes and the conspiracies that ARE taught are all about fear and pure hatred from "other humans".

I got a better one for ya, got any proof that this is NOT a planned collapse ?

Cause it sure looks like one from EVERY ANGLE.

Yup, it had been manipulated by scumbags in the backstage. Look, for example at one of those cute NDEs:
www.nderf.org...

The entire "history" of Earth huh? (how could they know anything about the future in a "free will" setting?), plus the all the lovey dovey mantras, and the lame ego-pampering adoration which in practice never keeps up with the flowery speech...

edit on 15201559amk2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Funny the thing with stereotypes is everyone lives in one. Black , white whatever they are there and they exist. then if someone not within the stereotype points it out then it's racism?? stereotypes stereotypes stereotypes stereotypes stereotypes stereotypes Everywhere you look.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

There is no hyprocrisy, Black Lives Matter is all about holding law enforcement officers accountable for killing unarmed black men/women.

WTH is wrong with the OP, you sound worse than FOX News very own Bill O'Reiley. Ever time someone black dies due to an act of violence, you guys start foaming at the mouth.

SO let me get this straight, everytime a black person loses their life, white folks expect the BLM movement to do something about it, while at the same time, complaining about the movement itself.

Yup, only in America can hypocrisy climb so high.
edit on 4-11-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

This was my first clue as to the nature of the OP ... and what to expect in the thread:

originally posted by: Edumakated
No buck dancing, bojangling preachers in zoot suits.

OP is "Black" though, so this kind of thing is "ok."

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This thread has gotten me to thinking about myself. I can be critical of Muslims. I know that. But if someone says an unkind word about a black person, or a Jew, I go absolutely ballistic. I think because I love them. Our culture would be soooo boring without black people. I see all these terrible things in the world and I think "Well you better damn well leave American Blacks and Jews out of this killing!

As far as BLM, I think it is a grand and necessary idea. But I wish they would do some consulting before a planned event. I think they need more guidance and advice about how to proceed. There are plenty of 'wise old sages' still around who would be happy, I think, to advise them. Retired Senators and such.

But I'm proud of them. They stood up and brought a focus on something that was NEEDED.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's been happening on the south side for a very long time

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

Thanks for painting 99% of "white Americans" with your big ol' brush! Maybe you could share with us the source for this ridiculous claim? Or do you have zero respect for white individuals?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

as long as it isn't taken by a white cop.

So yesterday afternoon, a 9 year old kid was gunned down on the southside of Chicago in an alley. Just another dead black kid killed by other black kids. No social media. No Al Sharpton. No Deray McKesson. No buck dancing, bojangling preachers in zoot suits. No marches. No comments from President Zero saying if he had a son.

Numerous witnesses, but snitches get stitches...

I'm sick of the black community's hypocrisy and victimization cult.

It is stuff like this that makes the BLM movement minstrels a laughing stock that no one takes seriously. This is not to say police brutality doesn't matter, but it shows how out of touch these fools are with reality. Chiraq has claimed 432 murders year to date. 76% of the deceased are black. Not a peep.

Nine Year Old Killed

And im sick of racists on ATS.

If you cant understand the difference between someone being shot by someone else and (whether gang or accident or mugging etc.. related) someone being choked/beaten to death or shot in the back while running away by cops then you are using the tired old trick from racists/homophobes/xenophobes handbooks the world over of trying to compare apples and oranges in order to get your ridiculous "view" across....which we al know is excuse to rant about people you dont like.

Frankly...im sick of white middle class christians not all denouncing abortion clinic bombings..its their DUTY to do so, or assh*les like me will tar them ALL with the same brush

Gosh, you are right, that was fun.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: cenpuppie

This was my first clue as to the nature of the OP ... and what to expect in the thread:

No buck dancing, bojangling preachers in zoot suits.

OP is "Black" though, so this kind of thing is "ok."

Hey, im sure his best friend is black, or his mothers sisters cousins husband...so he can say things like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I find it strange that anyone only complains that it maters/doesnt matter when there is a gun involved.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Political Correct Flow Chart

Killer Victim Liberal Response

White Black Racism
White White Gun Control
Black Black Crickets

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 35990930915p3015 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join