It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Don't Matter...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+101 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
as long as it isn't taken by a white cop.

So yesterday afternoon, a 9 year old kid was gunned down on the southside of Chicago in an alley. Just another dead black kid killed by other black kids. No social media. No Al Sharpton. No Deray McKesson. No buck dancing, bojangling preachers in zoot suits. No marches. No comments from President Zero saying if he had a son.

Numerous witnesses, but snitches get stitches...

I'm sick of the black community's hypocrisy and victimization cult.

It is stuff like this that makes the BLM movement minstrels a laughing stock that no one takes seriously. This is not to say police brutality doesn't matter, but it shows how out of touch these fools are with reality. Chiraq has claimed 432 murders year to date. 76% of the deceased are black. Not a peep.

Nine Year Old Killed

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

media, media, media. As I've said before, ATS needs a news cast.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

doesn't fit the agenda. This poor child will die without the fan fare, and hype.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I really tire of the argument that EVERY murder in this country should have a media circus surrounding them to legitimize the various social movements like Black Lives Matter. It's silly and nonsensical.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That is one of the main things that make me angry, whenever I see Sharpton or Jackson on television. Why aren't they in downtown Chicago? Detroit? LA?

You know, where they are really needed? Hell, they could bring a camera crew, so they could have the media coverage those whores live for.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
RIP Angel.

#BlackLivesMatter

+51 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And I'm tired of BLM marching and singing about police brutality while totally ignoring the exponentially greater carnage taking place within our own community.

No one will remeber the name of this nine year old, Tyshawn Lee. Or maybe even the name of seven year old Armani Brown. Both killed in random street violence. Of course, this is daily news.

Yet, street scum like Freddy Gray will be canonized as some civil rights hero. We actually have some of the buffoon black leaders trying to name a community center after this dirt bag. Freddy Gray a known junky and drug dealer. This is why no one takes these BLM activist seriously.

Freddy Gray Youth Center

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There is an apparent agenda at play with the MSM and in my opinion its not to end racism in this country nor to focus on the real problems or solutions. Its about diversion and selling products despite how it is negatively impacting Americans and humankind.

Its sickening by itself , but its more upsetting and dangerous that the masses allow themselves to get played and allow for the cycle to continue.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Black lives do matter and I would think that instead of making a thread talking about African Americans in a negative manner we might talk about the person who died and say something like rest in peace.

However we tend to focus on the negative sides of things, its a shame really, and its quite telling.

Do you love African Americans, do thier lives matter to you?

Ask yourself that. . . . . .

edit on 3-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You are so right, socio-economic interventionism has produced myriad harmful effects, much more than benefits, if any.

When you concentrate and subsidize any group of people into public housing and in many case at this point, public regions, they constitute a ghetto.

We should be paying attention to Thomas Sowell, Jason Riley, etc.

It is time to put a stop to this failed experiment run amok.
edit on 3-11-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

media, media, media. As I've said before, ATS needs a news cast.

At least Breitbart is moving in that direction.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Black lives do matter and I would think that instead of making a thread talking about African Americans in a negative manner

The OP is pointing out the blatant hypocrisy at work. To deny it is to bury one's head in the proverbial sand.
The truth is the truth, whether or not it fits one's agenda, or it makes one uncomfortable or frightened.

Like you, I'd love to see people living in unity. Alas, it's not happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
crime will decrease when economy improves

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

You are so right, socio-economic interventionism has produced myriad harmful effects, much more than benefits, if any.

When you concentrate and subsidize any group of people into public housing and in many case at this point, public regions, they constitute a ghetto.

We should be paying attention to Thomas Sowell, Jason Riley, etc.

It is time to put a stop to this failed experiment run amok.

I've seen first hand how the cult of victimization and liberal policies have destroyed the black community. Absolutely gutted it from within. I read Sowell, Williams, Riley and others. Like Morpheous giving Neo the red pill.

Liberalism did something that not even slavery managed to do and that was break up the black family which is the root of where all this carnage starts.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A black guy to another black guy I agree. It's shameful sometimes to hear stuff like this and I don't feel guilty distancing myself from the black communities who drink the Koo-laid on this issue.

edit on 3-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The ignorance is astounding. People like Obama, Sharpton and other black leaders do go to places like Chicago and talk to people, try to make changes. Ever heard of the My Brother's Keeper initiative?

I think it's pathetic that a young black child had to die in an alley, but it's even more pathetic that people will use his death to push a political narrative that perhaps his life didn't mean that much because it's not being paraded over the media/social media by Sharpton and the rest.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I bet they're sick of being told they live in Paradise. Shame on them for not rising above their ghetto.

Just because their family got broken because dad couldn't get a decent job, the schools didn't edumacate them, their bellies are empty, gangs threaten their life with drugs and violence and the cops arrest or shoot everyone that gets out of line?

All that shouldn't be a problem, right? They should rise above it all, right?

Maybe they aren't that strong.

Are you?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So you want people to March in protest every time a black person gets shot?

Seems in this day and age a lot of protests would be happening. Nobody would be able to get anything else done.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

So you want people to March in protest every time a black person gets shot?

If they want people to believe there's consistency to their rhetoric, I'm sure they could manage.

edit on 3-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Media controls attention.

Energy flows where attention goes.

Simple laws of society people, get with the program already.

Rip sweetheart ♡

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join