It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Don't Matter...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Indeed.

I have never found "racism" to be a matter of skin color or ethnic background.

Sadly, in some senses of the word, we are all at least "a little racist."

Some of us, though, choose to try to suppress that urge and keep it from harming anyone else.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
WTF do people expect to happen when a murder takes place in the street involving the police and a black guy and the entire federal gov. comes out and tries to pretend that it was not murder. It is a proven fact that ferguson murder was a cover up and that by taking the wrong side on the issue would leed us to the point we are at now. One lie is all it takes to snowball us into the point of unrest we are at now where every shooting is now labeled murder by the citizens simply because everyone reverts back to the original lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Oh yeah! This today:

www.latimes.com...

All Tarantino did was stand up and say that cops have killed black people. He used the word "murdered".
Well guess what? They did. And now everybody is having a hissy fit because he did so.

I'm a police supporter, always have been. But I know a murder when I see one.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I'm sick of the black community's hypocrisy and victimization cult.

Your sentence speaks volumes. Would you like to talk about "hypocrisy"???? Do you want to talk about "cults"???

BTW, our "communities" are set up the same EXACT way the prison system is set up. "Blacks" here. "Whites" there. "Asians" over there. "Latinos" over here.

And you think you're "free". hahahahahahahah Make me laugh some more and tell me you're "awake", also. lmfao

"Love thy neighbor". Yeah, only if they're the same "color".

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

We are separated by money. I live in an integrated neighborhood which is maybe 25% Black. It's kind of a pricy neighborhood, so the black neighbors are doctors, lawyers, business owners and such.

If you go to a predominantly black neighborhood, where there are poor people, you will see maybe the same amount of poor whites.

It's all about the money.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

We are separated by money. I live in an integrated neighborhood which is maybe 25% Black. It's kind of a pricy neighborhood, so the black neighbors are doctors, lawyers, business owners and such.

If you go to a predominantly black neighborhood, where there are poor people, you will see maybe the same amount of poor whites.

It's all about the money.

Racism is REAL!!! You can change the worth of a dollar, but you can't change the mind of a person.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm a police supporter, always have been. But I know a murder when I see one.
You know a murder when you see one? "Thou shall not kill." How can YOU justify it??? Is abortion "murder"?

And, since you support the police, i'm also to assume you support the "elite", considering the "elite" is who the police work for.

Honestly and sincerely, i can't see any way out of the mess humanity is currently in. It refuses to STAND for anything. It just accepts and obeys. Unfortunately, it's obeying laws that are contrary to righteousness.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think part of the outrage is the perceived bias -- that those in positions of authority can kill a black man and not face the same repercussions that they would if the person were white.

White cop kills black man = cover-ups, paid administrative leave, no indictment

White cop kills white man = investigation, possible criminal charges filed?

I think that's at least part of the "feeling" that BLM is trying to convey in their message.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

When I see a video of someone being murdered I have to call the murdered the murdered and the murderers the murders

Pretty clear words

all it takes is for one of the many videos to be depicting murder for the rest to be deemed wrongly murder.

that was my point in the thread I posted and I even railed on about how getting it so wrong could have detrimental effects on the system. By no means are all the videos murder but it only took one to bring all into question.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When a black person kills another black person, it is a problem that they can address amongst themselves, in their own communities. The reasons and variables are weighed and focus is applied where needed.
When a black person is killed by a white cop - that is a much more specific problem that brings another race or another factor into the equation, thus it is deserving of it's efforts to appeal to a wider base.

That's it. That's the explanation.

Stop crying about another group's plea for justice and equality. It only makes you look bigoted.
edit on 4-11-2015 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

But deadeye, it's not been only one. There have been multiples that I paused frame by frame. Murders and manslaughters.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I think you need to take a moment, and try to use a little more comprehension this go 'round when you read my post. You have obviously misunderstood it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Well that is where we part ways in thought.

I believe that the majority of them are justified because of circumstances.

The recent shooting where the perp was driving off in the car was murder.

Freddie was not murder but negligence.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I think part of the outrage is the perceived bias -- that those in positions of authority can kill a black man and not face the same repercussions that they would if the person were white.

White cop kills black man = cover-ups, paid administrative leave, no indictment

White cop kills white man = investigation, possible criminal charges filed?

I think that's at least part of the "feeling" that BLM is trying to convey in their message.

Perhaps what you meant was,

"black thug attacks neighborhood watch guy and beats him to a pulp, gets shot and killed. Entire country, including all media outlets cover the event, POTUS comments on the event, thugs parents become celebrities, neighborhood watch guys life is destroyed."

Or perhaps,

"black thug robs store in broad daylight and then strolls down the center of the street brazenly. Police officer attempts to apprehend thug, thug fights with cop, gets shot and killed. Thugs friend lies and creates a false narrative, hands up don't shoot, thugs original crime is forgotten and thug is now a hero, the entire country reacts to event, thugs parents do the media circuit. Thugs compatriots destroy the city they live in. Police officers life is ruined, he is now living in hiding."

It's a little different from what you said. And most of the shootings of black thugs turn out this way, rarely were they actually innocent, they always had extensive criminal records, their family and friends always insist they were angels, and there's always tons of media attention.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
a reply to: Edumakated

so basically you are stating that you have zero respect for black indivudals. thats nice to hear. thanks for reaffirming what is true for 99% of white americans who just so happen to make up the majority of this country. hm wonder why anyone would create such a "silly" movement?

Thanks for painting 99% of "white Americans" with your big ol' brush! Maybe you could share with us the source for this ridiculous claim? Or do you have zero respect for white individuals?

source? this thread is your source... we would not even have a thread like this if the MAJORITY of white americans did not have issues with black americans. im only stating what is true from observation.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
btw go on any youtube video or online news article about these subjects and just scroll down to the comments. you will see tons of savory commentary about how we need to go back to segregation in schools. about people being monkeys, and apes, and this and that. and its the majority of comments. from the majority of white individuals.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

How about if the kkk was any kind of problem to be dealt with then we would not have a black president or much less a black doctor leading in the republican polls.

Carson 16'

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

well if you would like to know my thoughts on presidents they are merely puppets placed into office to entertain the masses.

so...
going by your logic if we were a nation of intelligent individuals then how could someone like bush have made it into office back in 2001-2009?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
as long as it isn't taken by a white cop.

Does the existence of the American Cancer Society mean it's followers don't give a rats ass about people that die from other diseases?

How does casting light on one issue translate to not caring about other issues?

And is the American Cancer Society obligated to address diabetes, drunk driving and other killers or they can't talk about cancer?

This seems the stupidest contortion of logic and one used mostly by racists.

And WTF does this mean???

No buck dancing, bojangling preachers in zoot suits.

Racist much?

God help me...ATS collects racists.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A reply to indigo5.

So, pretty much, if anyone has a difference of opinion with BLM, they're racists? Does that about sum it up? Your pigeon brained response to legitimate disagreements is, "they're racists".

You know, they have a name for people like you. People that paint with a broad brush, that clump entire groups of people into neat little categories based on some perceived attribute. The word is bigot, you are a bigot. A particular type of bigot is a racist. You are no better than a racist, you bigot.

How does it feel having your own, pitiful, silly tactic turned around on you? Bigot!! Learn to make real points and have an actual debate tactic, calling everyone racist is just so overdone and lame, bigot.

Bigot, we got a bigot here.
edit on 4-11-2015 by hammanderr because: Quote

edit on 4-11-2015 by hammanderr because: Quote

edit on 4-11-2015 by hammanderr because: Wording

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join