It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping to gain knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hi guys
This all new to me but I thought it would about time to join. I'm mainly interested in the UFO phenomenon, animal mutilation and conspiracy. I have been researching strange animal deaths for approx 20 years on farms in the UK. There is a much bigger agenda at play when it comes to this, and I have investigated incidents that would scramble your brain. I was a fully trained vet for 10 years and didn't think much about this subjects relation to UFOs, but after witnessing strange lights close up in Wales near the scene of a cow mutilation I am convinced ET are involved.
I want link with others on this forum with similar interests so please feel free to give me a shout.
Thanks
edit on 3-11-2015 by PindarAln because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PindarAln

Welcome to ATS

You should consider writing a thread about those strange animals deaths.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya old bean.

edit on 3/11/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/11/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I want to but don't want to be ridiculed. I'm already being watched and have been approached by a chap from a company called Qinetiq at Porton Down. They tried to get me to hand over some of my work and asked me to "keep quiet about the burns in the limbs of dead animals".
There is no way I'm keeping quiet they are just bullies.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I think you have to decide whether you want to keep quiet or stand up to ridicule. This being ATS, I encourage the latter. Welcome!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I agree about the cattle mutilations. Some skeptics believe it's our own government doing this, but why would they risk doing something that would cause public uproar! They could easily raise their own cattle and do their testing.

The cattle mutilations is occurring everywhere. We had a cattle mutilation a few miles near us. You should be able to offer some good insight on what you've personally found. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I will try it's about time the subject was exposed.

new topics

top topics

join