It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Maybe you should move a family of refugees into your home if you don't like it? I hope they burn every last one of them down and charge the politicians responsible for this madness with treason. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That is just sickening.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If my child under the age of 15 was raped by a refugee, burning down a camp would be the least of their worries.

Sad state of affairs for Sweden, I hope they find a peaceful solution quickly.

According to Swedish Public Radio, in Stockholm alone, over 1,000 Swedish women reported that a Muslim immigrant raped them; 300 were under age 15. (One third of those living in Stockholm are immigrants; 24 percent are Muslim). These numbers represent only 25 percent of all rapes in Stockholm because officials claim the majority are unreported. Despite this, the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention and the European Commissioner for Home Affairs “refuse to admit the assailants are Muslim.”

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: misskat1

Couldn't the invaders simply be sacrificed to Odin under freedom of religious expression...?

Amnesty International reports that Sweden has the highest number of rapes in Europe and the lowest conviction rate. According to Swedish Public Radio, in Stockholm alone, over 1,000 Swedish women reported that a Muslim immigrant raped them; 300 were under age 15. (One third of those living in Stockholm are immigrants; 24 percent are Muslim). These numbers represent only 25 percent of all rapes in Stockholm because officials claim the majority are unreported. Despite this, the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention and the European Commissioner for Home Affairs “refuse to admit the assailants are Muslim.”

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

edit on 3-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello, an actual Swede here. Thought I might chime in for a second because I see a lot of factual errors about the country that I am a proud citizen of.

First of all, no, there's no civil war brewing here. That statement is seriously outrageous. There are parts of a few cities where the relationship between the local population and local law enforcement is, more or less, tense. The youth, especially immigrants, are frustrated over being negativily stereotyped, met with a lot of unjustified prejudice and being treated like inferior citizens. It is still harder for a person of a different ethnic or cultural heritage to get good grades in school, get a job, to take a loan or just to interact with authorities in general. At the same time, the goverment is having a hard time making it possible for people, regardless of ethnicity or culture, to get jobs and somewhere to live. The increase of immigrants may, more or less, have contributed to the current state of the situation here, but to blame it all on this point is simply shameless. We've had lots of Finnish immigrants coming here since the 1930s. They were also met with prejudice and violence, not because they did anything wrong, but because they were not Swedes. They managed to integrate into Swedish society eventually and contributed to the welfare of the late 20th century. The same thing is happening now and has happened in other parts of the world before too. Anyway, a civil war? No, not happening and not going to anytime soon.

Secondly, to correct someone on the first page, our population is not at 5 million. There's almost twice that number of people living here, more specifically, 9,6 million. Google search "Sweden" and the number is right there.

The burning down of refugee shelters has ignited quite a debate here. Most people are opposed to this kind of violent action, some aren't. Some refugees are overjoyed simply for being safe and having shelter, some aren't and are not satisfied with the shelters or their location. Some people are afraid that the muslim population is going to outnumber the Swedes eventually, most aren't. In 2010, of the 9,6 million people living here, 450 000 had roots in muslim countries, according to the PEW Institute. That number has obviously increased since the Arab Spring, especially since the crisis in Syria began, but there's still not THAT many muslims here.

Europe is experiencing a crisis. This is the largest immigration event since the Second World War. It's no wonder people are reacting when there's something big actually happening. We had a speaker here at my school a few weeks ago. He had been working as a newspaper journalist and for the UN in the Middle East for over 30 years. His lecture was amazing and truly enlightening, but he predicts that this will only get worse. If the conflict isn't resolved soon, all of Europe is really going to have a problem. But, before we even come to that, let's not claim that there's a civil war brewing in this country when there's not. Being a Swede and knowing what us Swedes are like, I bet I'll be long dead and buried before a civil war breaks out here. An international war that would spread here is far more likely to happen.

Skål ("cheers")!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ABeing

Thanks mate! I'll take your word on Swedish affairs over the news pundits any day!

edit on 3-11-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I haven't witnessed seeing anyone embracing media propaganda from right wing fascists here?

No one will admit to supporting the only voice in the wilderness, the Front National and Marine LePen... everyone does the "correct" thing, to call her a nazi and disparage their party. But I know personally many people that have let me in on their secret - that they may vote for her. She has a real chance, because you can only be a nice carpet for so long before you have to take action to save your life.

What are you saying?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: bastion

I agree! Gee, it's a good thing that the gay community and all its supporters didn't start burning down churches and homes of the homophobes who were against equality. Would that have been a better way to get things done?

To even consider that this is the proper response is very sad to me. Is this how Jesus would have reacted?

Jesus only likes the Christians. These people are Muslim, they're subhuman... we're supposed to burn down their shelters so they move elsewhere. Or that's what I've learned in this thread.

originally posted by: crazyewok
But so should the government's for going full retard and not takeing into account the strain on infrastructure and culture such drastic immigration can produce.

9.5 million population, 190,000 per year. That's 2%, hardly a strain.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

If my child under the age of 15 was raped by a refugee, burning down a camp would be the least of their worries.

What if she was raped by someone that's a citizen?
edit on 11/3/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

9.5 million population, 190,000 per year. That's 2%, hardly a strain.

I don't think it fair for you to use a statistic as an excuse for invalidating people's fear.

It may be not be a strain if you have a 500 or 1400 asylum seekers move into a city of 1,372,565, but it is a lot more than a strain, if your village has less than 200 people. It has to feel like an invasive displacement.

Granted in large areas, they may be able to absorb those large numbers with less problems, but even in a large community were there are already no available jobs or housing; moving in large numbers of asylum seekers is still going to be a strain.

We are not talking about numbers. We are talking about people, and it benefits no one to bring these people in, when you can't provide adequately for your own people. It is a pure recipe for disaster.

Hearts go foul when stomachs are growling.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Realtruth

What if she was raped by someone that's a citizen?

Then they better find a safe place to hide like a jail cell.

I do however think that some of this information, and news is a bit blown out of proportion. It would be great to hear more from people who actually live in these areas.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Jesus only likes the Christians. These people are Muslim, they're subhuman... we're supposed to burn down their shelters so they move elsewhere. Or that's what I've learned in this thread.

The language used, the dehumanisation, the blame for crime, the overtaking of the country, the rape of woman etc etc This is all classic fascist stuff always expressed by people who claim they are being reasonable and that they are the victims. It is absolutely identical to Germany 1930's, that's how the Jews were victimised, blamed for all the ills and then reviled with nobody giving a damn.

Watch out, somebody will design a camp with barbed wire and guards to "house" the refugees next. After that it's the chambers.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I understand your point of view with wanting to protect "your" people even if it's at the cost of outsiders' well-being, but I honestly think that the next step in the evolution of the human race has to be letting go of all "isms" (including favoritism for "your" people over outsiders), instead considering all humans to be our brethren, with the same morality applied evenly across family, friends and complete strangers. Obviously, Jesus / the writers of the Gospels had that idea 2000 years ago but of course it wasn't ready for mass adoption back then. Now that technology has brought us all so much closer together (whether we like it or not, and in certain ways I REALLY don't like it!), I think it's essential for all of us to start moving quickly towards universal compassion as much as we can find it in ourselves to do so. Otherwise we are going to tear each other apart. I would rather live in a world where I can trust all the people around me to be kind and compassionate, even if that means giving up certain things so that others may have them. Even if those things seem essential, like food. It's not like the refugees WANT to have to come infringe upon your local areas and contribute to using up your local resources. The vast majority of them will feel humiliated and dehumanized by the whole situation, but anyone who can put themselves in the refugees place and feel the awfulness of what they're running from, I don't know how that person can want to act aggressively against refugees. Once you really understand another person's perspective, even an invader or enemy, how can you do anything but "love" them in the same way you "love" yourself and your own people?
edit on 3-11-2015 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drinking
I just wish sombody on ATS could name one single reason that Islam is not the biggest waste of humanity besides Nazism in humanities history.
Because the west has already proven they can kill an idiology

I don't care about the " 2billion muslims" bs.

Numbers don't matter.

America alone could crush every Muslim country on earth at the same time.

It can happen.

Modern ATS. Calling for the eradication of 2 billion people. I really can't believe some of the stuff I've read in this thread, so a simple question to people when you say you're for burning down peoples homes just because they're Muslim and casting out all the immigrants.

Are you really in favor of eliminating 25% of the worlds population because they believe something different from you?

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I don't think it fair for you to use a statistic as an excuse for invalidating people's fear.

I read this as "I don't think it fair for you to use facts as a reason to combat a persons irrational fear."
edit on 3-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Are you really in favor of eliminating 25% of the worlds population because they believe something different from you?

They are. Why is this a surprise to you?

"Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse." (Qur'an, 3:118)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Would you rather have the people burn down housing or shoot the invaders?

war is hell, this time instead of government officials declaring war and sending people to die, the people are declaring was them self

link   

originally posted by: misskat1
"Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.'

Looks like Sweden is heading for a civil war. I really understand their frustration. I also see why there is such secrecy surrounding the refugees coming to America.

I dont know how reliable the jewsnews is, but there are other sources.

www.freerepublic.com... www.rt.com...

"http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/30/a-civil-war-erupts-irate-and-fed-up-swedes-are-now-setting-muslim-refugee-centers-on-fire/

www.jewsnews.co.il... ing-rate/

www.jewsnews.co.il...

So, now we know why there is such secrecy surrounding the refugees in America. People are helpless to stand against their Govt making these decisions. But, what society can survive with such a burden? I dont blame the Swedes, at this point it probably feels like "its us or them". I feel sad for the refugees of course, but I dont think that these other countries should be responsible for the influx of too many people. This will just overburden and destroy their way of life, and that is just as wrong as letting the refugees suffer. The suffering will just be spread out among the rest of the population.

If I lived in a small town with a little facility slated for refugees, I might decide that its easier to rebuild the facility than to rebuild our society, and burn it down too.

They left the Swedish people with no options. I would be revolting too.

I have friends in France, Germany, Belgium, Norway, and Sweden. This is just the tip of the Iceberg.

link   

You can understand their frustration, living in America, really?

Doing a quick google search and some quick math, Sweden has taken in 441,869 refugees since 2011. Sweden's population is 9.593 million. In 2010 1.33 million foreigners emigrated to Sweden. That's one year before things got serious in Syria so why is less than half a million Syrians in the total of 4 years running for their lives such a big deal?

If we are to believe Jewnews (and honestly, when you first said Jewnews I actually thought you were being slightly racist lol) the Swedes are Islamophobic. Does it surprise anyone Jewnews is an Israeli outlet and that they've been accused of posting BS before? No, I didn't think so. Yeah, why try to validate one source, amirite?

Secrecy surrounding refugees in America? What secrecy? As far as I can tell doing simple google searches the US has so far taken somewhere in the ball park of 1,000 and possibly 10,000 more in the near future. What's the problem, or more importantly, the burden?

You don't think other countries should be bothered with this burden? Well, if it wasn't for western intervention in Syria I wonder if all these people would still have a home back in Syria? Just another MISSION ACCOMPLISHED Middle Eastern foreign policy blunder, right?

According to an actual Swedish news outlet, there have been a lot of fires set at potential and present refugee camps but this in no way suggests all the citizens of Sweden are revolting or even engaging in civil war. The police are still looking for the suspects which leads me to believe this is probably being done by a small group of bigots. Not even the MSN are running this kind of BS the Jewsnews is!

Sweden has plenty of options.

edit on 3-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drinking
I just wish sombody on ATS could name one single reason that Islam is not the biggest waste of humanity besides Nazism in humanities history.
Because the west has already proven they can kill an idiology

I don't care about the " 2billion muslims" bs.

Numbers don't matter.

America alone could crush every Muslim country on earth at the same time.

It can happen.

Kinda like Muslims want to eliminate the infidels because they believe something different?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

"Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse." (Qur'an, 3:118)

Please explain why you think this is true (I don't), and should it be true, what might be the reasons "they" came to feel this way? Has there been a provocation for the 'rank hatred', or was it born in a vacuum out of nothingness?

also, which speaker in the Quran made this statement?

edit on 11/3/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

You would think most people would have learned better by now. I really think they do. For all we know the people doing the burning and/or supporting of same, are organized agitators with a hidden agenda. Sort of how certain interests got involved in the American race riots of the past year, in order to twist the narrative into a darker one for their own unspoken reasons, while masquerading as "just normal everyday citizens". This is a conspiracy website, if anyone is going to notice that things are often not what they seem and act accordingly, it should be us...

edit on 3-11-2015 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join