It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent US Senators and Mayors Outed as Members of the KKK by Anonymous

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Gotcha, btw I'm not White I'm Hispanic but I see this reversal of discrimination and stereotyping as a politically correct way to keep racism alive and the people fighting among themselves.

Nobody wants to be labelled as a victim or as the villain. Its a counterproductive recipe to keep racism alive but acting like we are progressing.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Every single Senator in the list is a Republican. What a shocker.

Not all Republicans are white supremacists, but EVERY SINGLE White Supremacist aligns themselves with Republican Party values.

Which should tell you everything you need to know.

Democrats were electing and supporting Robert Byrd until he died, in 2010, and he created a KKK chapter in West Virginia!

Robert Byrd -- Wiki

Honestly, I think it's wrong to exploit feelings of racial injustice for partisan purposes. Both parties are chocked full of scum.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Gotcha, btw I'm not White I'm Hispanic but I see this reversal of discrimination and stereotyping as a politically correct way to keep racism alive and the people fighting among themselves.

Nobody wants to be labelled as a victim or as the villain. Its a counterproductive recipe to keep racism alive but acting like we are progressing.

Que Pasa! White Hispanic.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Oppps.

Some careers are going to crash and burn

No they won't this is the new normal call it the Trump effect but all they'll do is just double down.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: babybunnies
Every single Senator in the list is a Republican. What a shocker.

Not all Republicans are white supremacists, but EVERY SINGLE White Supremacist aligns themselves with Republican Party values.

Which should tell you everything you need to know.

Democrats were electing and supporting Robert Byrd until he died, in 2010, and he created a KKK chapter in West Virginia!

Robert Byrd -- Wiki

Honestly, I think it's wrong to exploit feelings of racial injustice for partisan purposes. Both parties are chocked full of scum.

True but was Byrd an active unrepentant racist as he was in his youth, am not sure about that for he and others disowned their transgression and were elected to office by African Americans ditto for George Wallace, then again these are southern Blacks who are forgiving in that way as they have an almost superhuman capacity to do so. but yes the earlier Democratic party was the party of regressives, the Republican party was the progressives, all that changed because of Lyndon Baines Johnson, most of the Dixiecrats flipped and the Blacks or other progressives joined the Dems after JFK and LBJ.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I have to ask though, what the hell kind of pull does this worthless kkk group have in today's world? Oh yea nothing.

In many small towns they still have a lot of pull, you don't get rallies the way you used to but rather you're one of them or you're a traitor to your race. The town I used to live in was about 96% white, a lot of KKK mentality there. The most common sentence I heard in that town, which you could hear daily just walking down the street in the business district would be "that n# in the white house is doing x".

I'm not surprised at all to hear certain politicians have associated themselves with it, anything for a vote.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

really if I disagree with the president and live in a small town then I am a klan member

you paint a sad picture of rural America

most forget that the reason the kkk is still around is because the opposite groups that feel the same way.

I think many like to conflate the issue of race into hate but they do not auto equate

If we are gonna keep selling out small town white people then get some freakin evidence.

you make it sound as if this is the norm but it is not

people do not go around touting the kkk the way you make it sound

edit on 4-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If you can find another president that has shredded the constitution and brought a living tax to a people that founded a country based on experience of being taxed too death. Along comes the first black president and now everyone is taxed simply for being born in the usa.

If that sob is called names then he is getting off light.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
OMG ,they are all republicans

is it really that surprising? or are you just surprised this made it to the news?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
really if I disagree with the president and live in a small town then I am a klan member

you paint a sad picture of rural America

most forget that the reason the kkk is still around is because the opposite groups that feel the same way.

I think many like to conflate the issue of race into hate but they do not auto equate

If we are gonna keep selling out small town white people then get some freakin evidence.

you make it sound as if this is the norm but it is not

people do not go around touting the kkk the way you make it sound

Disagreeing with the President and his policies is much different from referring to the President with racial words.
"The President is a n#, and he's filling the White House with his n# friends"
"I think the President is making a mistake in appointing Max Baucus as Ambassador to China"

If you don't see the difference between the two then I'm not quite sure what to say.

As far as a sad picture of rural America goes, I've lived in small town America for the past 10 years. Are all small towns the same? Not exactly, but in many ways they're not all that different either. Keep in mind that I'm in Southern Ohio, right on the border of West Virginia (literally, right on the border, as I type this I'm under 100 feet from the border). The same West Virginia of Robert Byrd, the KKK member and state hero. I am very aware of the local culture. There are no open KKK rallies anymore, but the mentality is still the same.

originally posted by: deadeyedick
If you can find another president that has shredded the constitution and brought a living tax to a people that founded a country based on experience of being taxed too death. Along comes the first black president and now everyone is taxed simply for being born in the usa.

If that sob is called names then he is getting off light.

Literally every single president as done this.

Remember that time George Washington passed a tax, which resulted in the Whiskey Rebellion, and then sent the US military to enforce it, being willing to literally kill people who didn't pay his tax if necessary?
edit on 4-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The official #OpKKK list is here:

Official OpKKK HoodsOff 2015 Data Release

OpKKK Twitter acct

Without a doubt, the earlier list was a fake, no doubt designed to sow confusion and to discredit the forthcoming official list released today.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Thank you! I couldn't get the first link to work?

The twitter was good though (link).
edit on 5-11-2015 by TNMockingbird because: NOT goo- good!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know this will be dealt with, cause they are terrorists.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Actually, being part of the group is not a crime, and there is nothing you can do to deal with it. It might cause vigilante justice, or someone to keep a close eye on those people, and then catch them in illegal activities. But being a club member is not a crime in itself.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Everyone north of I-10 are considered Yankees

I grew up with kkk types all around and yet I also grew up with lots of people that the klan hates. I got too see both sides at their finest. There are a couple of towns where your statement was absolutely true and we could walk through vidor tx right now and hear such. On the other hand I can not ever remember any such words being spoken outside of one or two towns but at the same time I have a bit of a reputation for not tolerating such in many instances it has been brought up.
One thing for sure is that in most towns there does not exist a culture as the kind you can find on youtube comments. Most people I know that are part of the klan would never be heard saying such without a hood on. Now quite often during adrenaline fueled bouts we can get a glimpse of how someone really feels.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

Society does its own justice

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Agreed. however, In America suspicion is enough. We love to hate people. It's a national past-time. Even people who claim otherwise hate haters. We tend to love all the aspects of being Americans with the built-in protections specified in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, but only when such protections apply to us personally. When speaking of such protections concerning others, we tend to think like NAZI's. As to the claim all those identified being Republicans, i would not be surprised. They tend to hate more than the average garden variety hater.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join