It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent US Senators and Mayors Outed as Members of the KKK by Anonymous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Every single Senator in the list is a Republican. What a shocker.

Not all Republicans are white supremacists, but EVERY SINGLE White Supremacist aligns themselves with Republican Party values.

Which should tell you everything you need to know.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Not all Republicans are white supremacists, but EVERY SINGLE White Supremacist aligns themselves with Republican Party values.

That a few rotten apples spoil the whole barrel?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That you believe anything you read if it fits your paradigm?

What I'd be interested to know is what common thread those politicians have, how they were chosen to be named on a bogus list. Was it names pulled out of a bowl, or some investigation they've been involved in, funding/promoting cyber security that could be more effective, etc.?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I believe numerous name on the list was bogus.

I remember stories as a kid about Don Quijote and his fellow companion, the writings of radical nihilism and anarchy, preferring the glory of fantasy over the real world which includes imminent death, being "...the first modern novel".[

Those windmills are sometimes very big

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This whole story and this thread remind me of a certain commercial.

"He's a French model."

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
OMG ,they are all republicans

Of course they are !

Exactly ! Ive been saying this all along. But Republicans will argue the Dems started the KKK like 100 years ago , a moot argument. It's like arguing who is better at rock music and who started rock and roll music whites or blacks.
edit on 2-11-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

originally posted by: xavi1000
OMG ,they are all republicans

Of course they are !

Just think about why they have pointy hats? 3 words. . . .

GOBLIN PROTECTION HELMETS!

edit on 2-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Democrats, Republicans. Both just labels to make you think you really have a choice.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I believe in gun rights, but not god. I believe in global warming but am against welfare. I'm what you would call a racist, but think marijuana should be legalized. I'm against abortion, but ok with gay marriage.

What party should I join?

None. I'm a free thinker. I don't tote a party line.

I vote for whoever I think the best candidate is.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't consider progressive a dirty word but I consider it interchangeable with leftist. That is how I was using the word in my post at least.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This list is bogus according to people who access the official Anonymous social media accounts.

Nothing should be released before Nov. 5th.

I fell for it too until I came across the mayor of Knoxville's name. She's a Democrat, and female. I doubt women could have been a member of the patriarchal group. It is unfortunate that an opportunist is hiding behind the "Anonymous" brand and exploiting this for some personal gain.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies
Before you go making such sweeping accusations perhaps you should at least read the entire thread or do some research on your own. It only took reading the list to know that it was bogus. Seeing the name of Jim Gray (Mayor of Lexington, KY) on it was all it took. While I can't say I actually know him personally, I do have several friends who are close to him. The thought that he was included on that list is really pretty humorous.
He's a Democrat. He's gay. Most of the voters of Lexington think he does a pretty good job.

As far as I know, Robert Byrd never converted to the Republican party so all the White Supremacists didn't go Republican.
I did know him personally. He was a disgusting little bigot.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Crikey, after reading through this thread, sounds like this "anonymous" has already got the job done. Pretty slick tactic. Even goin over the last 4 pages I see disagreements within the ATS community.

Must feel great for 'anon' members to have this power over people.

My regards as always,

Bally
edit on 3-11-2015 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Rosinitiate

They're rich white people.....duh

You don't need hackers. Pretty sure there's a mathematical equation maybe: Racist = whiteness/wrinkles ^2 x wealth.

And how is that not racist or stereotyping?

I know, it's crazy, I'm like a self-hating white guy. Would that make me an Uncle Ron?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

sry for OT, are you a rosicrucian initiate?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Guess we will have to wait until Thursday for the real list. Now Anonymous will have to put out some type of proof. Looks like someone is trying to delegitimize the whole thing before its started. Who has the most to lose? Better grab your tin-foil hats.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You don't need hackers. Pretty sure there's a mathematical equation maybe: Racist = whiteness/wrinkles ^2 x wealth.

I know, it's crazy, I'm like a self-hating white guy. Would that make me an Uncle Ron?

No that would make you politically correct* , but not really against discrimination or racism itself.

*=(Kill and blame Whitey is apparently the new acceptable racism ). So we are are not evolving we are just swapping the scape goat.

As it appears the leak is B$ but didn't stop people from re affirming their biased views.

edit on 171130America/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2015 08:17:11 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Completely unsubstantiated propaganda that matches the left wing's racial fear mongering? I'm sure liberals will demand proof and not blindly believe in this...................oh.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I think what you said is absurd, but what do you think about Democrat's open support of groups like BLM and La Raza? Are racist groups ok when they're not white?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

No that would make you politically correct* , but not really against discrimination or racism itself.

*=(Kill and blame Whitey is apparently the new acceptable racism ). So we are are not evolving we are just swapping the scape goat.

As it appears the leak is B$ but didn't stop people from re affirming their biased views.

I have a twisted sense of humor. All I was REALLY saying is this is a race baiting thread, so I was simply "playing" along.
I thought the divided by wrinkles was the give away.

Not that was the OP's intent, I respect the OP.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join