It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 migrants are moved to a German village with a population of just 102

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

I think very soon masses of people in the west will be forced to wake up and acknowledge that liberalism is a doctrine not founded in reality and simply can not work. A country cannot survive by failing to secure its borders, by funding social program after social program and ever adding to its debt, by failing to preserve its cultural heritage and trying to force multiculturalism and globalism on people who only want to be left alone with their individual way of life.

Just so.

My husband is part Native American, full blooded grandparent, and he'll be the first to point out what happens when to your people and culture when you have to coherent immigration policy and no means of enforcing and protecting your borders.

edit on 2-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Fully agreed in this case, it's impossible for any town, village or city to cope with that rapid a population increase. Basic Infrastructure can't cope and coupled with a neo-nazi councilor this is a recipe for disaster and plus perfectly into their hands as A and B are just a vicious cycle - pure idiocy from whoever made this decision.

I know I am going to sound like the racist xenophobe that so many label me as being, but the movie World War Z keeps coming to mind, when I read some of the reports and see the videos of the mass migrations.

Did everyone one just wake up one morning and just start walking to Europe?

The governments all can't be this stupid. If they aren't idiots, what are they?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They're complicit. They want the power, and if they break down the middle class, they'll have it. Sure third world countries are awful places to live ... but not if you happen to be the elite who have everything.

So, import the third world, swamp your pesky middle class and you have a country newly converted to a third world hell hole you too can rule over.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here's how the German's reacted:

Cold as ice, don't mess with them.
edit on 2-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just so. My husband is part Native American, full blooded grandparent, and he'll be the first to point out what happens when to your people and culture when you have to coherent immigration policy and no means of enforcing and protecting your borders.

My grandparents were born and raised on the Rez. Maybe folks should take a virtual tour. Google Native American Reservations. They may get a little insight on what can happen when the Iceman cometh.

Those Preppers, the Undergrounders and Cave dwellers, may be the ones left laughing in the end after all.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

originally posted by: crazyewok
Im all for helping refugees.

But there is the smart sensible way of helping and then there is the dumb way.

Seems Germany picked the dumb way.

There is no point bringing refugees in if
A) the infrastructure is not there to support them
IE lack of school's, hospitals and houseing

B) if its at such a volume local communitys cant socially adapt as it just then breeds resentment.

Rather than just let anyone and everyone in its better to do what the UK is doing and supporting the refugee camps in the ME and letting those in in numbers that the UK can support while properly vetting them and makeing sure the children and families come in first.

The only way to let in numbers you can reasonably support is by controlling the number you let in. Controlling the number you let in can only be accomplished by having secure borders. The only western countries that have secure borders are the UK and Iceland, because they are islands. Whenever a mainland western country tries to put up a fence or a wall or do regular patrols to stop illegals, liberals come out in mass and go ape #.

Look at the border patrol here in the US. Liberals think they are the spawn of satan. There was a thread here about an article not too long ago where a kid was ostracized at school for wearing a border patrol t-shirt - they called it a hate crime. The border patrol is a legitimate government agency!

I think very soon masses of people in the west will be forced to wake up and acknowledge that liberalism is a doctrine not founded in reality and simply can not work. A country cannot survive by failing to secure its borders, by funding social program after social program and ever adding to its debt, by failing to preserve its cultural heritage and trying to force multiculturalism and globalism on people who only want to be left alone with their individual way of life.

You know, it's interesting. I am a liberal, according to many reasonably left (i..e more than centrist Democrats). I also recognize that as a European descendant this isn't "my land." I also recognize that the US basically stole the whole Southwest from Mexico.

HOWEVER, I think that countries have to be able to control immigration, and it's also not wrong or racist to enforce such laws. It's simply impractical to have an open border or no control over numbers. It's not because compassion isn't there. It's just that many systems are way overburdened in the US and many European countries, from education to health care to economies.

Also, I worked in East Asia. You can bet your a@@ that they enforce strict immigration too. In China, it is hard to get a real work permit, even as a relatively well off westerner. Many westerners actually take NGO or education jobs and do so illegally, because it is hard to get real papers. If they are caught, not only are they thrown out but a huge fine is levied on them and their employers.

This is one area that I can see the conservative side of things a bit (There are others).
edit on 2-11-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
This who situation is asking for bloodshed. I can;t fathom whats going through Markels mind to allow this.

Most likely this:

Which says alot on its own on what the real refugee agenda is. In other words, betrayal of the people.

Edit: Your name is also ironic "Tjoran" "Trojan" (your name had the answer to your question lol)
edit on nd2015000000Mondaynd000000Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:26:53 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Nov 2015 20:26:53 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

At least you didn't reference a condom. Hate when people do that >

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

All I can say is RIGHT ON, for your entire response to my post. You are clever and understanding. Keep bringing your thoughts to the surface you have a good head on your shoulders as well as a kind heart.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
And how close to the refugees does anyone who let them in live? Must be nice to have body guards and armor at your disposal.
edit on 2-11-2015 by korath because: added an "n"

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Let them all into China... they will have no religious rights or even be able to practice Islam. Think they will be allowed to get freebees, start riots and insist on accommodations, food, money and healthcare, education, and safety?

Maybe this is China, Russia, Iran, and the Arab states way of waging war on the rest of the world?

We all owe them big time, so perhaps this was decided... what would they have to gain with Syria, Africa, and all the other countries people are fleeing from likes rats from a sinking ship. What do the refugees know that we do not?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Germany is damned.
Long live Germany!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Let them all into China... they will have no religious rights or even be able to practice Islam. Think they will be allowed to get freebees, start riots and insist on accommodations, food, money and healthcare, education, and safety?

Maybe this is China, Russia, Iran, and the Arab states way of waging war on the rest of the world?

We all owe them big time, so perhaps this was decided... what would they have to gain with Syria, Africa, and all the other countries people are fleeing from likes rats from a sinking ship. What do the refugees know that we do not?

Um, China already has an entire somewhat Islamic region in it's western area, Xinjiang..

www.bbc.com...
edit on 2-11-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter
a reply to: anxiouswens

I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for IS flags,I really will.Just for you,Mr.(s) Anxious.

It's not that I'm in denial as such,it's more a case of innocent until proven guilty.I live in a town with over 500 refugees and I still have not been massacred or beheaded.Or blown up.Or killed,hurt,damaged or threatened in any way.No swivel-eyed screeching jihadi here.

There are neo-nazi idiots in Germany,however not very many and mostly in the eastern side.

How many years of re-education do you think it has taken to get you to believe that nothing but good tidings are on the way for the world ?

The German people have been more than had again, I wish you well, but your country will be totally changed in a year or less from now, and it will not be for the better, of you , or the immigrants!

Success to your teachers who have convinced you of this new peaceful way of re-creating the world!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

What does this all have to do with Hitler again?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Not true, at least not today. If you say something like that you at least should know the reasons why (today) not every clown can have a fireweapon here. It has to do with WW2 but not in the way you think it is. The only ones who "disarmed" us further were the victors of WW2.. And you totally can have guns in Germany.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They're complicit. They want the power, and if they break down the middle class, they'll have it. Sure third world countries are awful places to live ... but not if you happen to be the elite who have everything.

So, import the third world, swamp your pesky middle class and you have a country newly converted to a third world hell hole you too can rule over.

What you are saying here completely sux,you are right on the money i believe ,i cannot for life of me come up with any reasoning as to why this is allowed to happen other than what you have mentioned in the quoted post....

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
None of these "refugees" are arriving planning to assimilate to the local culture.

They come planning to start their same failed culture anew, and they bring Sharia law with them.

The cars in France are burning.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

A lot of the recently-emptied barracks where the British forces were stationed are being used to house the refugees.Almost withoout exception,these are areas that certainly don't have the infrastructure to cope with such an influx-The Brits were practically completely self-contained units with their own infrastructure,something the refugees clearly don't have.

Germany COULD cope with a mass migration,however the politicians work too slowly..I was critical of the EU open border policy because that could never work....it's an open invitation for undesirables to come-it happened,too.East Europeans coming in droves to take what they want.

In short,I don't see any problems _YET_We can wait and see what or if anything happens.Something that does concern me is that the refugees have nothing to do.Germany has been saving money for decades now,and it showsThese people could be out clearing verges,tidying up,painting over graffiti....anything useful:at this time,they have nothing to do.

Of one thing you can be certain-the German government will not tolerate any interruption of the flow of money toward them.Any insurrection,civil unrest and the like will be stamped on and down quite harshly and they have the manpower for it,if for little else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join