It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 migrants are moved to a German village with a population of just 102

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A German village of just 102 residents is bracing for the arrival of 500 refugees as neo-Nazi violence against migrants intensifies in the country. The sleepy town of Sumte, inhabited mainly by well-to-do pensioners who live in handsome farmhouses, has become the symbol of Germany's struggle to cope with the overwhelming influx of migrants. In early October, Sumte's mayor, Christian Fabel, was informed by the district government that his village, which has a neo-Nazi as a town councillor, had to accommodate 1,000 refugees in empty office buildings.

Although the number of refugees was reduced to 750 in a small concession to the villagers, the influx is testing the limits of tolerance in Sumte and across Germany and driving a wedge in the conservative camp of Chancellor Angela Merkel. In the village, a local neo-Nazi councillor is rubbing his hands with delight at the propaganda victory bureaucrats in Berlin appear to have handed him. Hitler admirer Holger Niemann, 32, is one of the few people in Sumte that seems enthusiastic about the refugee plan. 'It is bad for the people, but politically it is good for me,' Mr. Niemann told The New York Times. He went on to say that Germans face 'the destruction of our genetic heritage' and risk becoming 'a gray mishmash'.

LINK

I live in Germany and what I have witnessed towards this immigration wave of alleged refugees is more than suspicious. I have no problem with families, mothers and children seeking refugee but most of these alleged refugees are single men. Now the German government is closely looking at these young male refugees and are finding out that many have fled their country due to economical reasons and nothing else and they are being sent back but here comes the twist...... they are returning with new identities and fake ID and getting in.

The ISIS flag is now seen flying throughout Germany and is taken down once complaints come in and after the police leave..... then the ISIS flag comes back out. Throughout Germany you see arabic and Turkish writings on buildings demanding the infidels to convert or face death. Merkel's government can no longer suppress the press and hide the truth from the public.

Terrorist do not wear uniforms. They are not easily identified. Soon the war will start.

edit on 2-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I saw this in the New York Times yesterday and wondered how a small town like that could handle all the added strain on its infrastructure, let alone the cultural shock.

A similar situation is happening near my mother's hometown in Italy.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I thought they were bracing for 740..just a couple hundred more..

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Im all for helping refugees.

But there is the smart sensible way of helping and then there is the dumb way.

Seems Germany picked the dumb way.

There is no point bringing refugees in if
A) the infrastructure is not there to support them
IE lack of school's, hospitals and houseing

B) if its at such a volume local communitys cant socially adapt as it just then breeds resentment.

Rather than just let anyone and everyone in its better to do what the UK is doing and supporting the refugee camps in the ME and letting those in in numbers that the UK can support while properly vetting them and makeing sure the children and families come in first.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
so i guess this village is now islamic, considering the numbers.
and there are many more to come.
i hope the germans in these villagea adapt nicely to their new majority, haha!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow, going to some culture shock among other things..I would be concerned if I lived there. Im not against all the refugees either but it is concerning the majority are males of fighting in the military age. If an ISIS flag goes up..clear the building and ship them back..they will eventually police themselves in that regard.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The elderly are the ones that most firmly understand their own beliefs and in my experience don't care about what others think. So, if these elderly retires are anything like I'm thinking any misbehaving refugees are going to get shot.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

I thought they were bracing for 740..just a couple hundred more..

This is happening all across Germany. Merkel promised every displaced person the opportunity to move to the promised lands (Germany). Every city, town and village is expected to take their "share" of the millions expected to arrive.

Large cities are already overflowing with unemployed youth. Now it's the turn of the villages. Everywhere from empty office blocks, hotels, stadiums, cruise liners, old Nazi barracks is being requisitioned to house people while their claim for asylum is being processed. Simply by having strangers wandering around residential homes at all hours of the day is upsetting a lot of people.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This who situation is asking for bloodshed. I can;t fathom whats going through Markels mind to allow this.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
This who situation is asking for bloodshed. I can;t fathom whats going through Markels mind to allow this.

Are is an elite, an NWO supporter.

This is the plan, it is going exactly how they want.

Once the west is pennyless, and completely wiped out, freedom will no longer be a fact anywhere on this planet.

Then they will implement the next step.

Depopulation, and total subjugation of all of man under their technocratic godhood.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Are we really to believe that all of this is transpiring as a result of honest stupidity? I don't think so. The NWO needs the West to fall and the ME consolidated for the Antichrist to usurp power and enforce religion. Its coming. Just watch.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry but i dont understand...

WHy is there a neo-nazi for a town councilor in Germany in 2015?

Did the germans learn nothing from the ass-whooping they got in WW2 ?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Uh-oh! Neonazi chancellor, and 500 refugees? Sounds like a culture clash sitcom...

"Hey you got your Schnitzel on my kebab!"

"No, you got your Kebab on my Schnitzel!"

Schnitzel-kebabs for everyone!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Sorry but i dont understand...

WHy is there a neo-nazi for a town councilor in Germany in 2015?

Did the germans learn nothing from the ass-whooping they got in WW2 ?

Apparently not. This situation isn't going to end well if they are ever so dedicated as in the past.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

But there is the smart sensible way of helping and then there is the dumb way.

It is not only stupid it is destructive.

You don't integrate people by placing them in areas where they immediately become the majority.

There is no incentive for the asylum seekers to integrate or assimilate.

They have made the people in this village forfeit. They are now outsiders in their homes in their own country.

Anyone with two working brain cells have to see this is a recipe for disaster.

I have said it before on ATS, and I am going to repeat myself.

I come from a humongous family. My mother calls our family a patchwork quilt. I call us a Heinz 57 family. I love them all, even though I don't always agree with all of them, but they are family; you really don't get to choose. As much as I would like to help all of them and as move as I love them, I would not welcome all of them showing up on my doorstep in mass. We would have to come up with some serious and quick alternate plans.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This should NEVER happen in absence of a majority of the community approving it. This isn't all that different from the reason the US Constitution has the Third Amendment.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm confused. When I have said about news coming from Germany doesn't sound good I have been told I am wrong by a member on here who lives in Germany and I am being paranoid about the bogeyman. I read a lot of alternative news and have heard about lots of civil unrest, letters from doctors working in Germany, attacks on refugees, rapes in refugee camps, Pegida growing by the day, refugees being mainly single men who become demanding an aggressive when things not going their way, ISIS flag being seen on many occasions. Now you are saying what I have been reading and you are from Germany. So that's two members of ATS who have completely different views on Germany. I know which person I believe which then raises the question why is the other member in such denial?a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What happens here is the refugees are scattered around and mostly in small towns. After they get their papers in order, immigrant status and permission to move freely they will not stay in these small places instead they seek where the majority is, to the big cities with more services and where majority of them lives making their own communities.

Reason to scatter around is actually simple, there is a "hope" that they would integrate better when they see the way of life and culture of the country and accept the western way of living also one of the biggest reasons are that they do not create big communes among themselves and do not radicalize.

There is a lot of hopeful thinking, but sadly nothing works.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

What happens here is the refugees are scattered around and mostly in small towns. After they get their papers in order, immigrant status and permission to move freely they will not stay in these small places instead they seek where the majority is, to the big cities with more services and where majority of them lives making their own communities.

Their asylum status should come with a contingency. If they are receiving aide and services by the government, they should have to remain where they are placed until they have successfully become productive members of the society in which they are asking to immigrate.

If it proves to be more than the applicant had bargained for, they should be returned to their home country or to any place else that is willing to accept them.

They should not have the ability to up and leave, or the ability to take up residency any other place in the country, until they are completely independent, and able to function as a full citizen of the host country.

When you are supposedly desperate and seeking help, you will be willing to compromise. You will agree to the rules, laws and guidelines of the host country, or you should seek asylum elsewhere. I don't think it is too much to ask of those seeking asylum, and I think it is fair and reasonable for the host country to have some basic guidelines for those seeking refuge.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I am here and in support of this thread FULLY. I am more than concerned, wondered to be honest if they were testing this with Germans to see just how much they would take, also the Italians as both are among some of the toughest people when it comes to protecting home and family.

Please keep us informed and we will share USA stories very soon.

Stay strong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join