It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 migrants are moved to a German village with a population of just 102

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The friendly muslim horde will spread kittens and rainbows to all because it's the religion of peace. Not.

This won't turn out well at all...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
The friendly muslim horde will spread kittens and rainbows to all because it's the religion of peace. Not.

This won't turn out well at all...

Well that is just another one of those things that has me running as fast as I can from anyone that starts preaching any religion.

How love becomes an acceptable reason for killing your neighbor and whole villages of people is a theme that seems to run through all of them. They are speaking of love while claiming they were commanded to hate. Speaking of truth while spewing lies. But I can understand all of that, because that is the way of man.

Only a man would come up with the idea of a god that so powerful, he can speak a Universe in existence, yet is so inept, that he needs a middle man to write his spokn word on a frail parchment, and rely of generations of believers to get his word flawlessly right for eons to come.

This God that supposedly wrote on a stone slab his spoken word, but the slab never even made it to its first presentation, because it was broken in rage, by his dutiful prophet. I am sorry but the god they are trying to sell, doesn't sound very omnipotent to me. He sounds like a con man selling a book of goods that he changes to fit the occasion and uses to control his minions. A true wizard of Oz.

But in truth it "is" about love. Man loves power, control and war, and we are seeing it in abundance. The power off love.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

OK I did not know that. When I think of China, I think of Bibles being banned and how the Tibetan Monks and Llama's have been tortured over their religious beliefs and cultures. I also visualize some of the most precious Buddha statues have been taken down and destroyed.

I was really thinking how great it would be for the extremists to have a taste of their own medicine and be treated unfairly, even tortured and killed for 'their' religious convictions. And that China would not allow such antisocial behavior for the sake of a Jihad against their people. China to me is one of ancient most cultures which has withstood the rigors of time and human history including war, famine, climate change and all earth can throw her way.

More like wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: bastion
Merkel a neo-nazi-councelor? Also, to correct your quoted post, infrastructure is one of the best in-the-world. Don´t make yourself ridiculous.

No not Merkel, the town councilor, Holger Neiman. I'm talking about the town itself, Surmte, not Germany as a whole.

Indeed you have probably the best in the world but a small town cannot cope with the population increasing severalfold in such a short time. It takes a while for people to settle in, get jobs and for public services to adjust - it's basic planing and infrastructure not to do things this way as it creates a negtive feedback loop.

My info was correct, I just presented it poorly and guess it got lost in translation.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

maybe if Assad hadn't killed his own people, Syria would not be in a mess

Its in mess because western forces have decided to start a war by proxy. To pay militia to invade a country and overthrow Assads forces.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Paranoia paranoia everybody's coming to get me. Just say you never met me. I'm going underground with the Moles, Diggin' holes.

.!.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This does not seem like a very thought out plan. I would be more than worried if I were a resident.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I know the problems, I get to feel the effects of 4300+ refugees in a 25k town. It seems I have missread a little bit, also. You meant the infrastructure of that town. I saw a interview with some lady from that town and she said the sewage system is just up to standards for 100 people. It´s insane what Merkel kicked off.
I wrote it in another thread, although I´m in a more rural area, ca 20km off that said town of 25k, I can feel the effects.
You can search for it in my post history if you´re interested, I named the town there. Or just U2U me if you want.

A "little" overview what happens with 4300/25000 ratio:

-Trains do not stop at certain stations any more because of vandalism from refugees. People there need to get to work!
-At night, you hear foreign speak in the streets, garage doors are tried to open/forced open.
-They walk around with smartphones checking out your house and surroundings, taking pictures.
-They sit on your doorstep in the city (friend) and eat stuff out of bags and leave a mess everywhere.
-Women and also young boys got raped twice now in that 25k town, directly in the refugee building.
-The first months, almost every night, someone hits the firealarm or smokes so the firemen, who also have a main job to do, barely get sleep and function in their normal lifes.
-nearby supermarket was so often lifted and even robbed one time so they nearly closed. The owner is a women, ask her about respect towards her!
-She has to hire security 24/7 and is barely surviving now and able to keep it open!
-They get free transfer and WLAN into the city (where the free wlan is) and so they lunger around on doorsteps and leave a mess everywhere.
-A friend told me his daughter was intimidated when she and her friends walked from the school into town to get something to eat from the butcher. They followed them until they arrived school again. Talk about feeling secure.
-Another friend, who happens to live three streets across the asylum, his boy got his bike stolen so he and his friend went into the complex to retrieve it, because they have seen someone riding it. So they went in and got beaten up so hard with fist sized stones that the friends sons hand was cracked.

I wrote all that in another thread, in July.

a reply to: Ericthedoubter
Yes the bureaucracy is nasty and the hunters licence exam is difficult. But I like it that way! If you can´t kill a animal with two rounds you´re not supposed to be out there, simply as that.
And we don´t brag about our guns, let alone tell everyone we know. Not directed at you, I mean the overall gun cultur difference to, for example, the USA.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
European Union: Three million more migrants could arrive by end of 2016

www.telegraph.co.uk...

There is no end to this mass migration. Sooner or later all of Europe will have to face reality and close the borders as Hungary did, or be overwhelmed.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter
Thank you for your post. Everything you have posted from your personal experience with the problem, makes sense to anyone the has ever lived in a migrant town. Vagrant behavior is common with many migrants because they have no sense of right of ownership; It is not theirs, so they have no concerns or need to respect what belongs to someone else.

In some of the places I worked, alcohol would make matters worse, but in the case of the asylum seekers, religious fervor, a sense of rightgeous entitlement, and disdain for the citizens, makes the situation a lot more volatile.

Many around the boards want to use the example of the long residented, already integrated Muslims, as the people, that people are objecting to, which is more then disingenuous.

We can't let our love and compassion get in the way of commonsense. People are motivated by a lot of things, and none of them have to make sense to you. It is what people do when motivated by what makes sense to them, that can cause the ultimate problems.

It is too late for the easy answers and the governments have no incentive at this time to do anything. They are going to wait until the situation is so out of control that people will be begging for martial law, or until martial will look as if it is their only recourse.

They have made no efforts to make this process functional. That is because the real plan is "order out of chaos" and they are fanning the flames.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have some muslim friends in egypt (also a catholic one, if it matters).
There are some things you only understand if you´ve been in the culture. However, I, too feel that they (in terms of the sane muslim community) should done something against their fellow black sheep. But it goes deeper than that.

The real answer to why Merkel is behaving like that is in her book. That´s why I refuse discussion with everyone about Merkels intentions who did not bother to overlook it at least. That´s not directed at you.

This women wants to write history and she has and agenda, written down in her book.
Don´t be deceived by her looks and actings. She´s not dumb either, she has degrees ("Dr. rer. nat.") and worked on analytic chemistry.

What she said was a big mistake. She should have known better. CIA predicted just this, and then again a german journalist (do not want to name, search "kopp", he was spot on, bullseye) in 2008 predicted it again.

The exact thing that´s happening now. Before the arabic spring he predicted a huge overflow of imigrants/refugees of muslim offspring into europe in the next decade and all the problems that come with it (radicalisation, undermining). Long before ISIS was even a name.

Would love to go on but want to stay on topic! Turkey´s geopolitical or better say geoinfrastructural situation ties into this as well. More about that in a upcoming thread or msg me.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have some muslim friends in egypt (also a catholic one, if it matters).
There are some things you only understand if you´ve been in the culture. However, I, too feel that they (in terms of the sane muslim community) should done something against their fellow black sheep. But it goes deeper than that.

The real answer to why Merkel is behaving like that is in her book. That´s why I refuse discussion with everyone about Merkels intentions who did not bother to overlook it at least. That´s not directed at you.

This women wants to write history and she has and agenda, written down in her book.
Don´t be deceived by her looks and actings. She´s not dumb either, she has degrees ("Dr. rer. nat.") and worked on analytic chemistry.

What she said was a big mistake. She should have known better. CIA predicted just this, and then again a german journalist (do not want to name, search "kopp", he was spot on, bullseye) in 2008 predicted it again.

The exact thing that´s happening now. Before the arabic spring he predicted a huge overflow of imigrants/refugees of muslim offspring into europe in the next decade and all the problems that come with it (radicalisation, undermining). Long before ISIS was even a name.

Would love to go on but want to stay on topic! Turkey´s geopolitical or better say geoinfrastructural situation ties into this as well. More about that in a upcoming thread or msg me.

Many Muslim leaders have spoken out against terrorism.

You have to remember that the Western media is controlled and when Islamophobia served the agenda, the media portrayed that.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
I know exactly what you mean, because even in our town there are rumors that the newspaper were told to hold down negative news about refugees and push positive.

But the pope is also speaking out, who´s listening?
Or a better question is, what is the peaceful part doing to stop it?
Not in the islamophobia crowd but I can´t say I´m a big fan of mohammeds teachings.
It has it´s bright sides, like no interest loans for example. Money can´t generate money.
One of the reasons why it´s so uppushed, you are not wrong

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join