It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 migrants are moved to a German village with a population of just 102

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So they take a town of 102 and then put 5 times the current population of immigrants in there, so now the locals are the minority?

smh

If this keeps up things will go downhill fast.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
lol a couple of weeks ago a Dutch village (''Oranje'') of 140 got 1400 refugees. The European goverments just love to smother those small farmer villages with thousands of immigrants.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
poor germans!
they can not even sell the home and move.
as the home has zero value,
the same as the price the invaders paid.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter
a reply to: anxiouswens

I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for IS flags,I really will.Just for you,Mr.(s) Anxious.

It's not that I'm in denial as such,it's more a case of innocent until proven guilty.I live in a town with over 500 refugees and I still have not been massacred or beheaded.Or blown up.Or killed,hurt,damaged or threatened in any way.No swivel-eyed screeching jihadi here.

There are neo-nazi idiots in Germany,however not very many and mostly in the eastern side.

Is your town populated with around 100 people? Are you female and can you travel the town safely at night, even in refugee territory?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
poor germans!
they can not even sell the home and move.
as the home has zero value,
the same as the price the invaders paid.

All 120 home owners should sue their government. If they lose they should demand the Country pay them fair market value for their property, prior to the arrival of the asylum seekers, and the Country should pay for pain, suffering, relocation and transportation.

At least try to make it hard for them. If we roll over and play dead, they will just make us into a rug.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
None of these "refugees" are arriving planning to assimilate to the local culture.

They come planning to start their same failed culture anew, and they bring Sharia law with them.

The cars in France are burning.

It is a failed culture that upholds an ancient man's book as a guideline for life. However, I think most are just trying to survive.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeusImperator
lol a couple of weeks ago a Dutch village (''Oranje'') of 140 got 1400 refugees. The European goverments just love to smother those small farmer villages with thousands of immigrants.

You're effen kidding?!?!?!!! This is outrageous, and should be illegal. It's obvious they are outing current residents in order to accommodate new refugees. And in an infrastructure that can't possibly haven and support them all. Can't wait to hear of all the lawsuits that result in this with claims of inhumane treatment.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

No war is going to start. Its already started thats why people are fleeing their country. If Western forces stoped offering air support to rebels to destabilize Syria we would not be in this mess..

maybe if Assad hadn't killed his own people, Syria would not be in a mess

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm glad I don't live in Europe, I see a lot of problems coming their way.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don´t know where you live in germany, but why are you so afraid of the IS terrorists, here in germany?
Do terrorists need to disguise as refugees to enter germany/europe???
When they want to enter, the will, not disguised as refugees.
It´s the rightwingers, the "I am not a Nazi, but..."´s, which are fuelling hate against everyone that is not blonde and blue eyed and christian.
Since the beginning of the US made crisis "Strategic Engineered Migration as a Weapon of War" rightwingers try to tell the people that many IS terrorists are amongst all those refugees. They showed pictures of people, armed fighters, and said that those people were IS terrorists.
A research showed that those "IS terrorists" were kurds and iraqis, that fighted against the IS!
Those nazis just use the IS terrorists term to propagate and spread fear from muslims, and dumb people believe those lies to make their own sighting of things the right side.
Those refugees are people that fled from religios terrorism, why should we think that those people are more believers in religions than we are here?
Here is an article about that fearmongering and the reality, maybe use google translate:
Migration und Terrorgefahr: Hunderttausende Flüchtlinge, zehn Verdächtige
Migration and Terrorism: Hundredss of thousands of refugges, only 10 suspects

And why are some people so feared, we took 20 millions of refugees from the GDR 1989, many of them never integrated, became Nazis. Did whole germany become a nazistate again? No, why should it? Because of some rednecks? So why should we fear to become "muslimised", we even aren´t "christianised" anymore here, most of the thinking people left religions behind. We live in 2015, no sign of any gods, not the smallest, so we take religions as they are, they are there, but nobody cares about them, we laugh about religios people.
Do (we) germans really think that some hundreds of thousands, let it be 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 millions of islamist cultists, could turn germany into an islamic state under the sharia? How should that work? How will the cultists get around 82 millions of germans to obey their islamic laws?
Do you really think that germans. germany is that weak, really, do you think you are so weak, really?

There are real problems, even before the refugee crisis we didn´t have enough appartments and houses that people could pay the rent for. Not enough jobs that people could live from, but many wage slaves jobs. No money for infractructure in many parts of germany, no money for cultural things anymore. Pupils don´t learn to swim anymore in the schools, because many towns and cities had to close down their public baths, there are even parts in some cities that don´t have light by night anymore, because of energy saving. When it comes to broadband internet access expansion, germany is a third world country. Our officials did and do nothing against spying from foreign intelligence servies against all german people and the german industry, codeword Five Eyes. They managed in several decades to destroy family structures so that people can work 24/7 and don´t have to care about family and children anymore. A little bunch of rich families and people get richer and richer, while the majority becomes the working poor class.
This are just some little examples of REAL problems we have here in germany, and they didn´t come with the refugee crisis!
We have these real problems since many years, but all the years it was ok for the germans to live with that. Otherwise it is not to understand who voted for Merkel, and voted her again. It´s the same Merkel that causes problems here in germany since day one of her "reign", but "we" germans praised her, praised Mutti, again and again.
I could never understand that, and sure i did not vote her, never.
So why are people afraid of an "muslimisation" and stir up hate against others, but were and are silent about the real problems that we had and have? And that is not an alleged, upcoming "muslimisation" or IS terrorism in germany, as you can see at the little examples i wrote before.
Now people start to criticize the lobbyist and US controlled government and it´s "female pope Mutti". They shouldn´t have voted for her, never. But they did. And now, first have to come strangers, they start to think? Why did they all wait till now, why was everything ok for them before with our puppets?
Do germans need strangers, foreigners as a reason to hate, to think about everything and blame the wrong people then? The refugees, which are used as we germans are used, in a bigger game of chess.
Ok, now those germans start to criticize the "rulers", but for the wrong reasons. They don´t blame them for selling weapons to failed states, crisis zones, to civil war parties and so on, not for splitting one healthy job into three wage slave jobs, not for serving only the rich and the economy, the international corporate groups. They dont blame them for the brown nosing in the US´s back. Not for NSU the naziterror that happened here for years with many victims, and where german secret services played a role the shouldn´t.
No, now everything is the refugees fault, now they are all IS terrorists, they smuggled in themselves as refugees.
Yeah, go on with blaming the wrong people, or the right people but for the wrong reasons, that will change everything to a better future. Go on with being feared and spreading fear instead to start thinking for yourself again, not being programmed by propaganda, not the "official, not the extrem right, not the extrem left propaganda, go read and learn why these refugees streams are coming to europe and who profits from it, who caused those streams and what they are used for. Learn who controlls our "politicians", who pays them, who blackmails them maybe, who really pulls the strings. Maybe then you learn not to be feared as the "rulers" want you to be feared, not to hate as and who the "rulers" want you to hate, not to be splitted between the parties the "rulers" created for you. Maybe then you learn to be feared because of the right reasons, from the right people, maybe then you can blame the right people for the right reasons.
Go out and ask what germans are more, really afraid for, an IS terror attack or a so called "muslimisation", or maybe to become ill or to lose their job or/and home?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I'm glad I don't live in Europe, I see a lot of problems coming their way.

America has a large land mass, and the states are a bit spread out; this does not mean it is not happening in America. You just haven't been paying attention.

You are not going to hear much of what is going on from the government controlled media, they are paid and punished, to keep everything under wraps. All secret, secret, and hush, hush. Do you own homework and foot work if you want to know the real truth. Just be careful. The government knows best.

Starting over in Dearborn, Michigan: The Arab capital of North America

Go vernment ALERT: Here Are The 190 US Cities Obama Picked To Send Muslim “Refugees”List of America Cities to House Refugees

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If they are trying to justify immigration on this scale, despite it being a controversial topic at the momnet, then they are going about it the wrong way.

This is absolutely insane.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Human rights gives them that ability

Article 13.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

So they are totally titled to move where they want when they get permission to stay in the country, they can move around and live where ever they want, do we want that or not.
Basically living in small places and learning the other culture so they understand it better, see that folks are ok is actually a nicer approach than putting them all together when only what they see is their own way of life and live with their own systems. The time they spend in small places is not enough and intergrading is failing.

That law, and the human rights, are for EU countries and citizens only.It was not intended for anyone and everyone who just walks into Europe.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Generally, when people immigrate, they are the minority and they adapt to the dominate culture of the land they move to. Germany is Germany precisely because most of the people who live there are German are live according to Germans ways and values.

Now, take a situation where you import so many people into Germany that in many places, the Germans with their German culture are outnumbered by the immigrants as much 7 or more to every 1 German. At that point, German culture and German values are no longer a majority point and no longer apply a majority pressure on the new immigrants to adapt to the new way of life. So why should they learn a new way of being?

Now, further imagine that those 7 or more immigrants have cultures that have more in common with each other than they do with the native German one. Which culture do you think the new immigrants are more likely to adopt? The one more foreign to them that is clearly not in the majority or the one most of the others in the town already hold that is one they have more or less been living all their lives? And when they stick with their native culture rather than adopting German ways, what kind of pressure do they then exert on the native Germans to conform to them? And what can the native Germans do about it?

Now, let's look at the lands of the places these people are coming from and understand that if their native cultures were conducive to freedom and success, they wouldn't be immigrating en masse. It begins to look like if the European countries aren't careful, all they are really doing is importing a cultural outlook that is deeply antithetical to Western values and liberties and in gander of making it their majority culture in large swathes of their countryside. It will not be easy to integrate.

edit on 3-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
It really is basic instinct.

My Ridgebacks will play with all the dogs at the dog park, but the moment other Ridgebacks show up, they become packish. People are the same way without trying sometimes.

I have been to numerous medical conferences, and without knowing the other nurses at the conferences, I would find that nurses that shared the same specialties, somehow managed to frequently choose the seats near the other nurses in the same specialty.

We are social creatures, and when a stranger in a strange land, finds anything that looks, sounds, or smells, familiar, it can be welcoming, but clinging to the old can become problematic for the person that has come to a new land for a new life. There is a time frame that allows for a blending of the old with what is compatible with the new, but if one is not willing to give up that which is not compatible, then it will cause great problems for all involved.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Because of one incident you make it "througout-germany"? I´m on the road daily, in many big cities, here and there. Never saw an ISIS flag. Then you tell me I should get a dish (that I have) and watch more TV and explain me my country?

Then I´ll have to explain something to you. Yes this was a while back. In 2012 to be exact. It´s a picture from a demonstration against far rights. So much about your source.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Merkel a neo-nazi-councelor? Also, to correct your quoted post, infrastructure is one of the best in-the-world. Don´t make yourself ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn>>> The German government shouldn't pay, why put that burden on the tax payers? Have the IMF, the Bilderbergs, cough up the money to pay for their homes and to relocate them and financially compensate them for their loss. And I don't for one second think that this wasn't planned and that Assad is just the fallguy they want to blame for this. He's a petty tyrant and a right bastard but they want him gone and are going to make Syria a warzone. They're pushing millions of people out of the area and nobody's sure just why. Now Russia and The US are getting ready to fight there. WTF? We told Obama to stay out and he ignores us. They create ISIS and try to make it look like they're a boogeyman and we aren't impressed so they ignore us and they go after them anyway. They tried to spread Ebola around to scare us. Our "leaders" are working against us, now openly.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
c.2015 middle-eastern refugee, European influx will be dubbed historically as "predatory satiation".

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Our "leaders" are working against us, now openly.

And yet they are still our leaders.

If they are working against us then they aren't our leaders. The system is broken and the people are becoming fractured.

It is time we stop going along with a government that has openly and blatantly abandoned their duty to the people and the country.

Yes we are broken, but we can still function is we are broken together.

We have to stop depending on, and fearing this tyrannical government. We don't need them. If anything they need us. Forget about caring for the global community until we are whole again. We need to fix home and community. If we make it through the winter we can throw a party and share with all. Right now, it looks like winter is going to be a tough one. Stock up and huddle close.

See you in the spring

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join