It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens want us to know they exist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If they don't want us to know they exist how do you know you're right ?

Because they aren't infallible, and because the scope of their activities is so vast that they get caught. I personally know because of my career. Next.

I'm living in the real world and in the real world there is not one shred of real evidence to support Alien visitation , you seem to be living in the same fantasy I was living in just a few years ago.

I won't argue with you anyone so out of touch they deny a half-century of evidence. Stay asleep as long as you can.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I can not remember if it was Mr. I. Asimov or Mr. P.K. Dick who wrote the short story of aliens watching earth, commenting on all the crazy stuff we did like, setting off nuclear explosions on our own planet before we even discover space flight.

But it got me into the frame of mind if there is a class 3 or above race keeping an eye on our little class 2 (giving a lot of credit here) Then they must look at us with total embarrassment. Almost to the point of sabotaging us from getting off our rock for our own safety. And the whole reason they do not show themselves to us is we been beaming exactly what we as a species would do if we ever encountered other species out there. Just look at Alien, Mars Attacks, the day the earth stood still (original), they Live, the thing. (and don't even get me started on Japan) Just observing that small selection flat out would tell them not a good idea to pop in for a beer and some nuts.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

You don't suppose "ALL" aliens in the universe have agreed to either not reveal themselves to Earth, not invade, colonize, steal sheep, not eat humans, etc. or to come in peace and resolve all Earth's problems?

I wont be convinced of an alien presence until I see a space ship land in Central Park.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
I would say obviously not or they would reveal themselves at major sporting events, national gatherings, use our satellites to simultaneously broadcast on all channels.......

There are so many easy ways to do so if they chose to.

Major Sporting events? Hmmm, does a NASCAR race qualify???

Im going to side with those folks who believe the "Aliens" are quite guarded as to who and who does not see them. And I really cant blame them for that, the aliens, that is.

Extraterrestrials to one person is another s angels. How can you predict each and every persons reaction to something that is wildly out of their reality??

So, Extraterrestrial or Angle, Alien or Demon, lets play hide and seek lol lol Will the real entity please show yourself. I wish it was as simple as making a request, for I have a very special request if that were the case.

I know, I know, they don't do requests, but if they did...... I would wish for something like this....

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

I personally know because of my career. Next.

Do tell.

I won't argue with you anyone so out of touch they deny a half-century of evidence. Stay asleep as long as you can.

Half-century of evidence ?
I was asleep but then I woke up and smelled the coffee , I am now very much awake and understand that the evidence you refer to is nothing of the sort , look behind the curtain and all you'll find is smoke and mirrors.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
On a Alien TV channels somewhere there is this:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I suppose you have a very valid point there. WE humans always seem to think of ourselves and never "But what about the other guys out there". Well, to me, that can not be our fault because something that we are taught does not exist, can not have feelings to entertain.

Was it your intention to leave the "Being" out of your meme photo?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The inner sanctum of the military government have known they are here since the early 40's. So what you are asking is do they want the general population to know. And despite the occasional buzzing of aircraft, the answer is No. Until they crash on the freeway in broad daylight or something, we will not get a disclosure. a reply to: amsterdamn87

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Some alien species want to enlighten us and help us learn that they exist, while others want to keep us dumb to help their own agendas. Either way the government keeps it a secret from the masses. Although the truth will be shared sooner or later, we just need to be prepared.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: crazyewok

I suppose you have a very valid point there. WE humans always seem to think of ourselves and never "But what about the other guys out there". Well, to me, that can not be our fault because something that we are taught does not exist, can not have feelings to entertain.

Was it your intention to leave the "Being" out of your meme photo?

He was just mocking this "Ancient Aliens" meme.

imgflip.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join