It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens want us to know they exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Simply put, If they wanted us to know, then we would all know for sure without a doubt.

They don't want us to know for sure, they enjoy the speculation. It's best to remain speculation than fact.
edit on 28-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

i agree,

It becomes harder to find new evidence about aliens.
I'm into aliens for years and it becomes boring because of the old conspiracies.
if some1 has some fresh docu's let me know.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would say some do and some dont, for the most part I think aliens want us to free ourselves from the civilizations we have made and make some new civilizations they would like to participate in. So while we are in this civilization no they think we suck, but if we ever make a good world then maybe they may think we are worth mass interplanetary contact.
edit on 28-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters
How is anyone here going to know what aliens think or want?

Think of the question it answers itself.

If aliens come to earth, we will know

Doubtful. If they can travel here, they certainly have the technology to hide from a less advanced civilization.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Wow. Pretty darn good ideas! I bet not many people have thought of those points before.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Aliens dont care about a civilization of egos which must be seen as less than trash, if i may think in their place.. Would aliens be spiritually advanced and it is certain, there is no chance they will interfere with humans globally or more than they do rightnow. Not until this madness has ended.

But this is very funny that it is IMPROBABLE at best that people will understand that it is them as they are shaped by limited perspectives in this failed society, that are the egos. Spiritual evolution aka awakening comes mostly from the destruction and the recognition of the illusion of the ego and fake identities, as well as physical existence. As simple as it is, it is one of the most difficult thing to teach to others and in fact is a lost cause in the current materialist based society which feed the ego like crazy.

The current humanity has the most awkward and wrong mindset that ever existed. It is plain as day that this mindset is destructive, not only for themselves but for everything else and yet they persist at making up excuses and expecting help while repeating their mistakes like they enjoy it. Making up excuses, avoiding responsibility, ignoring or pretend to their own ignorance, and being self centered arrogant hypocrites altogether make humanity the worst enemy of any lifeform, period. And aliens know this.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeplessinSilentHill
I highly agree with you, our governments know something about our distant past and refuse to let the public know anything whatsoever about it, I believe any concrete answers, sit in the vaults of the Smithsonian. Archeology and ancient history has become a subject of interest to me because of all the questionable history that's been revisited time and time again because it just didn't fit right. When it comes to ancient history I could speak about it for days (in layman's terms anyway). But there have been a couple of ideas here that are equally intriguing, so I'll leave you with this, try googling Archons, wish I had a link but I'm on a phone most of the time, when it comes to ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
Would aliens be spiritually advanced and it is certain, there is no chance they will interfere with humans globally or more than they do rightnow.

If you call ants or bees or coordinated robots more "spiritually advanced," then sure. They give up individuality for support of the greater good, and there is certainly less inter-entity conflict which is maintained by quickly destroying any deviants.

I think a more accurate assessment of the situation could be that "aliens" inhabit such a radically different kind of reality than we do in space and time and perception that we have no common ground in the entire universe, and don't really exist to each other.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
You are very right, I can't say I've been visited but have had an encounter, which led me to ATS looking for answers.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

I disagree, mainly because of my understanding of science, I do admit I know very little of the subject, but from what I've learned so far,is if we wanted to study any type of creature, the first thing a scientist does is assess the best way to either not contaminate the observation by interacting with the creature, or to completely disguise themselves, ( pretty much what hunters and animal photographers do). If they are light years ahead of us, then its highly possible they could be sitting in our faces and we wouldn't be any the wiser. But this is all just my honest opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Which species cannot adapt to their environment and disrespect all other species under the lie of evolution supremacy? Aliens or humans? Dont compare individuality with having destructive parasite like attitude. Individuality and symbiosis exist, just not for humans as they prove it each day since millenias.

Aliens on the other hand, if they made it as far as space travel, that means some things. The fact they didnt intrude or destroy anything on a large scale on earth means some other things. If they reached such heights, it is not by luck, they had to advance spiritually as it is the only way to go forward.

Thus i disagree that aliens have to be from a radically different world with no common ground to allow proper relationship as an explanation to why global contact hasnt happened yet. It is the opposite, humans are unfit to communicate healthily with aliens because of extreme narrow mindedness.

If you relied totally on telepathy and conscious intuitive thought sharing as way of communication, would you try to adapt to a species that can only express itself by limited words, concepts and ridiculous gestures? To see them # on you because of the fear coming from their inhability to understand their place and the situation? I think not.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
It is the opposite, humans are unfit to communicate healthily with aliens because of extreme narrow mindedness.

I understand that you're one of those self-disparaging people who think we're not "worthy" of contact because were so evil, destructive, etc. You hopefully realize, however, that exploration and contact and the acquisition of resources for continued survival and reproduction happens by all kinds of living creatures that don't have any concept of "good" or "evil." In fact, there's pretty much only one that puts such labels on that kind of activity. And us being aggressive and violent is what could probably eventually lead us -- or more likely our intelligent machine creations -- out into space.

So if the "law of the jungle" extends out away from Earth and into the harshness of space, the most successful species out there would likely be a combination of a hive mind combined with programmed aggression. Not good or evil in any way. Just driven.

If they're out there, I suppose we're fortunate not to have encountered them yet. But, as I said, that may be more of a case of us being in such vastly different kinds of reality that we can barely interact than either of us wanting anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

What if they can live for tens of millions of years each & it takes 80 Earth years to speak a single word in their languages?

I know you are just throwing ideas out there.

But surely if that was the case then the evolution of the species would be tediously slow and reduces the chances of them reaching any level of intelligence required to become an advanced species capable of interstellar communication before us.
edit on 28/10/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes. Aliens do want us to know they are present, otherwise they would never show themselves and only operate in the infrared spectrum.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Djenesis
As probable as your idea sounds, I think until they show up at the human races door, we will not know for sure. As most have already guessed, I've lost faith in humanity, (hence the 75% analogy). I very much do think some type of escalation will ensue, with all the military's itchy fingers, humans ability to go from good to bad in less than a second, and then you still have to take into account, that you can't predict a persons reaction to ANY type of situation. Life does have a way of surprising you though.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I remember reading about this message before, I believe it was here at ATS. It was an intriguing story though.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero
I agree, there are to many potentials for it to go well.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

First, you speak as though there is only one alien race visiting us. There are likely many. Some may want you to know they exist, and others may not, and others may not care and just get amusement out of pulling various pranks on humans.

originally posted by: amsterdamn87

Maybe, whoever suggested that the people of earth wouldn't be able to handle the truth, were right. ..
We as a people are so wrapped up in our moral beliefs, religion and turmoil that we can't get past our differences.

I don't know about that.. people will prob get used to the idea. Its not like people are not exposed to the idea. UFO TV shows are on the air all the time. ..and war?! I don't think so. They may take some of our jobs though.

So, my idea of why aliens wouldn't want us to know, vary. There are a number of reasons. My prevalent idea is that our governments do know about them and are either, terrified of them and would not want to fight a losing battle, trading with them, ...

Maybe they cooperate with some, and attack others as have been shown on one particular NASA shuttle mission video.

With as much "evidence" there is, eyewitnesses and testimony, including my own experiences, I am convinced they do exist and are doing whatever possible to make sure the general public doesn't know.

If those big triangular craft are ET then they want you to know. If they are government, then government wants you to think ET exist or get used to the idea.

But my conclusion is that disclosure won't happen because there is an agenda, whatever it is. If there ever is a disclosure, I believe it will be because of an imminent danger.

I agree there may be an agenda involving both government and ET.
edit on 28-10-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It was the inconsistant explanations the various religions and mainstream historians and archeologists give concerning just how consistant myths and religions have been all across the world that first got me into examining alternative theories such as alien influence. Honestly, for me, the idea of past global contact is the only theory that ever made sense--once you get over the "God did it all" idea which...makes no sense (which god, which version of that god, etc).

The Gnostic archons? I started reading here www.metahistory.org...

and am working my way through Google. Always great to have a new piece of the ancient puzzle to mull over, thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

What if they can live for tens of millions of years each & it takes 80 Earth years to speak a single word in their languages?

I know you are just throwing ideas out there.

But surely if that was the case then the evolution of the species would be tediously slow and reduces the chances of them reaching any level of intelligence required to become an advanced species capable of interstellar communication before us.

That's one way to look at it. But what if their lifeforms had a completely different starting point from life on Earth? What if their lifeforms never needed to "evolve" much to begin with, like the way crocodiles have stayed the same for millions of years? Or what if their form of "breeding" is like bacteria, and they just spawn clones of themselves? Or even better, who's to say that their lifeforms aren't like the "immortal jellyfish", the Turritopsis Nutricula?

Plus, there are many different types of vegetation on Earth that live for thousands of years. And many sea creatures will simply keep growing until an illness or predator killed them. As in, they may not have the genetic "conditions" we lump together as "aging". They may not even be carbon based lifeforms, which would throw off all of our expectations as well.

But you're right, I'm just throwing ideas out.
I just think too many people prematurely limit themselves when it comes to extraterrestrial life. I've concluded that most people are simply expecting intergalactic primates that are roughly our size, have our ideas for "technology", and have many of the same limitations as us (like needing to use metallic inventions to do every "advanced" thing). A lot of times, we don't even realize just how much we're limiting ourselves by doing that. The simply idea of aliens being flea sized would probably throw off everyone's expectations of them.
edit on 28-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join