It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd happinings at the Amuk house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My wife loves anklets, bracelets, etc; and has a LARGE amount of them. Here lately somehow they have been coming off under strange circumstances. Some will be found on the floor still clasped togather, some will be unclasped but the clasps will be closed. Both are almost impossiable to do. The anklets/bracelets are to small to come off without opening them and the clasps are in a manner that they would have to be opened and then closed back up if found opened.

To add to matters we were laying in bed, she was asleep and I had been reading, I rolled over to snuggle up with her and layed my arm over her on top of the blanket. I felt her pat the top of my hand and instantly reliased BOTH her arms were under the cover and I had my arm on top of BOTH of her hands, there was no way she could have done it.

She also has a large collection of jewelry which has been coming up missing and then turning up in strange places. Example an earring she was wearing and thought she lost was found INSIDE a pill bottle. We had thought our grandbaby might have been causing SOME of it but now I wonder.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Objects in weid places are usually poltergeist phenomena (not an entity, but usually a small child in the home, unconsciously exercising some telekinetic ability). Might be an avenue to explore especially if there is a child near adolescence in the home.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
don't be too alarmed, i personally believe that your wife or maybe even you have a very playful spirit/guide/angel whatever you want to call it around you. It/God/whatever wants you to be aware of this presence, that's why you are getting the little clues. be patient and listen, feel and understand your thoughts, it will make its intentions clear to you.

I really hate talking like this, because most people will just reinforce their beliefs that I am truly nuts, but this year, 2005, somehow has opened a portal for higher awareness in many individuals. If you ever had deja vu, or any little physic encounters, you will notice an influx and strengthening of these types of experiences this year.

on a personal note, I wear alot of anklets and bracelets too, and on various occasions I have found my anklet off in my bed, with the clasp still on. (anyone who has worn an anklet can tell you these things just don't slip off your feet). I'll put on 7 bangles in the morning and somehow when i notice my hands later on 5 will be on and the other two are found in odd places.

I really don't think there is anything negative to these experiences, but it could be the sock monster has found a new fascination.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Amuk maybe some kids came over to your house maybe a girl(s) recently and you know how they like to touch and wear things and maybe thats why the stuff is moved around but i dont know about the clasps and all that like gaz said.. maybe someone came over as you said your grandbaby came over maybe she wanted to try the stuff on without telling you or your wife and forgot about it and left it somewhere..

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I will have to agree with Gazrok to a point, perhaps the baby is having some attraction to the shine of the gold and silver and like Gazrok said is making them move around.

Also the feeling of having somebody touch you is not weird, specially when you have being around this type of phenomena before.

Your grand babies are very special.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
For lack of a better explanation I tend to agree with yall. None of the events have been "scary" just playful or mischievous. There have been no older girls around, my grandbaby is two but she does love bracelets. Most of the events seem to happen over night, though, when she is not here.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Are there any animals in your house, like rats mice snakes? Even cockroaches can move objects if they are in the way.

Think about that...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Are there any animals in your house, like rats mice snakes? Even cockroaches can move objects if they are in the way.

I havent seen any that could take off an earring, open a drawer, open a pill bottle, put it in the bottle, close the bottle, put it back into the drawer, close it, etc.

I dont think we are talking about bugs here

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Amuk, it sounds like you got a reptoid infestation. Damn things are near impossible to get rid of to. We once had a nest of 'em living in the attic here. Damn near had to rip the roof off of the place to get rid of them. My advice, get a good exterminator.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Has she lost weight lately?

The reason I ask is that I have, and a lot of my jewelry is just slightly looser now. My MedAlert bracelent kept sliding off (YEEK!) until I shortened it. It doesn't take a whole lot of weight loss to make this happen.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Amuk, it sounds like you got a reptoid infestation.

Cant be. I have shot all the reptiods in the area and fed them to the pigs in the back yard. They tried shape shifting into UPS men, Jehovah's Witnesses, Meter Readers, my wifes Family, etc; but I was too smart for them

My breakfast of moonshine and prozic helped me see through their disquise.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Has she lost weight lately?

I wouldn't touch this question with a ten foot pole

I am not claiming this is PROOF of whatever just noting that it has been some odd happenings. I am unsure of poltergeists and such but the events are a bit strange

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I havent seen any that could take off an earring, open a drawer, open a pill bottle, put it in the bottle, close the bottle, put it back into the drawer, close it, etc.

I dont think we are talking about bugs here

I think, somebody is playing a game with you, and he/she is now watching you to struggle...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It could of course, be simple accident too...an earring falling off when holding an empty pill bottle, falls in, and then she closes the lid (perhaps she was talking to someone when it fall off and didn't notice), then puts it back up.

A bracelet could come undone, fall, impact in such a way as to make it reclasp.

Lots of mundane explanations too you know...

EDIT: Sleepwalking could be a culprit too...I've experienced weirdness there firsthand, hehe....

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I think, somebody is playing a game with you, and he/she is now watching you to struggle...

I doubt this we have been married about 25 years, this is not a joke.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Lots of mundane explanations too you know...

That was my first thought till the stuff kept happening. Again I am not parading this as "Proof" of whatever just noting the strange events. If they continue I will keep posting them. None of it has been in the least scary but reminds me of a child playing tricks more than anything else.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
this year, 2005, somehow has opened a portal for higher awareness in many individuals. If you ever had deja vu, or any little physic encounters, you will notice an influx and strengthening of these types of experiences this year.

I equate strengthening to calmness. It's paradoxical in that the more calmer you are & willing to go with the flow, the more "control" & "power" one has. In other words, you need to let go of control to get more control. You need to let go of power to get more power. When I want something badly enough but do not try to dictate how I'm going to get it, it comes about sooner. When you are more "highly" aware, you realize there is no need to "force" issues. Those who have experienced this higher awareness if only fleetingly will know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just a little update.

The Odd events have continued but nothing is threatening.

Objects are moving about and falling off shelves and my sons are reporting an event that till last night I thought was just dreams but now I am not sure.

Both of them (and my wife) have told me about pressure like someone sitting on the end of the bed has been noticed by them. These boys are 18-16 and not "skittish"

Last night the same thing happened to me, except I woke to see the thing which seemed to be a little girl about 8-9 years old which is odd because during my opperation I saw the same girl (girls really).

I am fairly certian it was just a lucid dream but its getting harder to explain the events.

Any Ideas?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is there a history of this kind of thing at your house...???

Perhaps your recent condition has opened a doorway?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Is there a history of this kind of thing at your house...???

No not really although their has been some next door at my Mothers house (this is all family property) We have had a few deaths on the property but no little girls. And again none of this has been the least bit threatening, more prankish.

Perhaps your recent condition has opened a doorway?

I have been thinking along those lines, I almost died twice during my hospital stay and I think it might have been the start of SOME but not all of this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join