It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Invasion of Europe

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Also Rape in Islam

There is no equivalent term for ‘rape’ in the Qur'an. Likewise, there is not a single verse in the Qur'an which even remotely discourages forced sex. In contrast, there are several verses in this book which give the green light to rape and other sexual crimes against women.

Shouldn`t be surprising coming from Mohammad or why there are so many rapes by Muslims.

Its the womans fault

Islamic Invasion Of Sweden Has Led To Rape Crisis

Dateline gets a rare glimpse into life under sharia law in Indonesia
A woman is gang raped by 8 and the Muslim police say its her fault for dressing sexy.

Many of the same things happen around the world given the ok by their book and leaders, I`m glad they get some justice when living in Western countries, but not enough for my liking.

Muslim Leader ( Britain ) Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peace
Duty- 1st belief 2nd Jihad

Stuff political correctness its a disease.

edit on 28-10-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As much as I hate guns as a whole, I am for gun rights for this reason. If Islamic Muslim terrorists ever try to fight southern Christians then they will all die because southern Christians are super packing guns, thats fact. I am not a Christian but I am from the south and know the southern Christian very well. They welcome that kind of stuff, so do the southern Christian sheriffs, deputies, judges and their lawyer cousins. I am sure lots of Americans are packing but it seems that the Islamics want to single out Christians and I can only speak for these southern necks, I assume northern Christian red necks have guns too as well as non-neck individuals, I am not saying gun owners are necks but I am saying there are gun toting Christian red necks in the south and north that will not hesitate to kill an Islamic terrorist if they attack first, as well as non red necks.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You are being so good. So diligent. I don't think people are really talking about Americans of the Muslim faith, though, here and other threads. I know I don't have any issues with them whatsoever. It's the 'other ones' people are talking about. The not-so-righteous ones, and you can't deny they are creating many problems, not only in the ME, but now throughout Europe.

I guess I'm saying.. don't take all this too personally. It's not about you and people like you. But you must remember also, that the way these folks are fighting, they are fighting one another over differences in the beliefs in different sects. Have no doubt there are those who would come after you too if the circumstances were right, and you were the "wrong flavor' for their tastes.

Things have gone amuck.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

In such an infantile interpretation, I have no doubt what are you 15?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69
OH... here's an article saying that it's NOT true!

Article

Stop being so god damned paranoid...

Although what else are we going to find on an conspiracy theory website...

Yes, Aljazeera is very unbiased!! lol!

2nd

'Cause the other point of view is clearly unbiased...

Don't be a twat.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The saddest most annoying irritating part of the 2nd video regarding Sharia law in Malaysia is the brainwashed womens belief it is all THEIR fault. What is wrong with the men exercising some damn control? Some morality? What is it with Muslim men that makes them so utterly weak and feeble in the presence of a woman that even the sight of an ankle gives them a raging hard on?

The problem is...make something taboo and people want it all the more. This happened with alcohol during prohibition, happens now with drugs. Clearly wrapping women in a body bag doesn't work for their protection as it doesn't stop rape anyway...it seems to just fire up the mens ridiculous feeling of entitlement and curiosity even more

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

OH... here's an article saying that it's NOT true!

Article

Stop being so god damned paranoid...

Although what else are we going to find on an conspiracy theory website...

This is an opinion from a muslim journalist. And just by that fact is as biased as any other opinion that comes from a religious background. What makes you think this opinion is so special and so true that you allow yourself to tell people to stop or name call them?

How about I tell you that I think Islam is a cancer and as we know, the cancer should be removed for a body to be healthy, would that make you feel better? Bottom line, conspiracy site or not, opinions are always opinions. Telling people to stop expressing their opinions is typical what islam does in the countries it reigns. And that's what in Europe (or even North America) people are trying to avoid.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see an increase in the right wing behavior. It is often the aftermath of a social condition that brings out that side we often deem as unpleasant but is there to remind us that tolerance, will to understand and welcome something alien in our society and desire to adapt (as opposed to the concept of guest and host relation) to their request comes to an end when is faced with non gratitude, aggressiveness, attempt to impose foreign concepts and behavior, including laws and orders alien to the host country, hate and rape and so forth.

edit on 29-10-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

The saddest most annoying irritating part of the 2nd video regarding Sharia law in Malaysia is the brainwashed womens belief it is all THEIR fault. What is wrong with the men exercising some damn control? Some morality? What is it with Muslim men that makes them so utterly weak and feeble in the presence of a woman that even the sight of an ankle gives them a raging hard on?

That's just it. There is no need for them to exercise any self control, they

can get away with anything when they have someone else to take the blame

for their short comings.

IT WASNT THEIR FAULT because ...

She enticed them ...

She wore revealing garments ... LOL!!

She seduced them ...

She was asking for it ...

She gave him that look ...

When her only crime was ... That she was a woman and a non person

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I never said you should stop expressing yourself, I said that you should stop being so paranoid and stop behaving like a twat.

Your assumption that other media sources are somehow not at least as equally as biased is quite alarming and more than a little naive.

That is what the smear campaign is relying upon though. Ignorance and stupidity.

Sheeple. .!.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well according to the English defence league they do have muslamic Ray guns lol

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

lolo

Muslim rape gangs, muslamic ray guns.

Bless`is lial hart

lol

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

lolo

Muslim rape gangs, muslamic ray guns.

Bless`is lial hart

lol

I wonder if the muslamic ray guns were Iraqs WMDs ?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I never said you should stop expressing yourself, I said that you should stop being so paranoid and stop behaving like a twat.

Your assumption that other media sources are somehow not at least as equally as biased is quite alarming and more than a little naive.

That is what the smear campaign is relying upon though. Ignorance and stupidity.

Sheeple. .!.

I'm glad you have a working mirror. Not to many people I know off have the courage to admit what they see in the reflection. Kudos!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

LOL....can you say heroin?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Waa reply to: Vasa Croe

More like can you say cheap cider lol

Still didn't you know? It's the secound shari law . The right to bare Ray guns shall not be infringed

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There's nut-jobs on both sides. At least the EDF have not beheaded anyone yet. The EDF and their ilk are a tiny minority.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Lol. Funny thing is, this guy is using same arguments most muslim bashers on ATS do. Surely he got the terms wrong, but the arguments are the same. makes you wonder

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Bluesma

In such an infantile interpretation, I have no doubt what are you 15?

Ah, my dear, infantile comments merit infantile responses!

edit on 31-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Sheeple. .!.

I'm glad you have a working mirror. Not to many people I know off have the courage to admit what they see in the reflection. Kudos!!!

Well said...

The truth is usually somewhere in the middle...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join