It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Invasion of Europe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

A little recent song out of England
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You've made me laugh so much thank you! Sad thing is its true!a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
There are always those in any society that are attracted to anti-social groups; wether that be the Hells Angels, the KKK, or the Islamic movement- this is nothing new, and proves even less. Society always has it's lone wolves and those desperate for some kind of acceptance - even from anti-social elements that society in general shuns.

Also, I wonder how many of these foolish women made the mistake of dating islamic males who then cajoled, bullied, and beat them into accepting Islam?

edit on 25-10-2015 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

Here's one of many examples.... Arabic source. Warning: disturbing picture.

man beats wife in hospital
edit on 25-10-2015 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69
OH... here's an article saying that it's NOT true!

Article

Stop being so god damned paranoid...

Although what else are we going to find on an conspiracy theory website...

Yes, Aljazeera is very unbiased!! lol!

2nd

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

Glad you agree this disaster in the making should be avoided.

Just as the murderous European invasion of the Americas could and should have been avoided.

Further to that thought, perhaps the recent European (western) invasions into the ME should have been avoided as well, although it could be said that Islam invaded Europe (Toledo) first.

Humans... always so ready to step on toes.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Love it!

Pretty much the truth too. IMO, nobody, nobody gets welfare from overseas until every last citizen of our western countries is in a home and / or medical institution.

It makes me so angry when I see evidence of what that song raises and it happens all the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
There are always those in any society that are attracted to anti-social groups; wether that be the Hells Angels, the KKK, or the Islamic movement- this is nothing new, and proves even less. Society always has it's lone wolves and those desperate for some kind of acceptance - even from anti-social elements that society in general shuns.

Also, I wonder how many of these foolish women made the mistake of dating islamic males who then cajoled, bullied, and beat them into accepting Islam?

Here's one of many examples.... Arabic source. Warning: disturbing picture.

man beats wife in hospital

Right... Because non-Muslims never beat or rape women. One in every 6 American women has been or will be raped. And 1 in 4 American women will experience domestic violence during her lifetime. So who's to blame for those?

Domestic violence isn't an Islamic or Christian problem, it's a male problem. It literally doesn't matter what demographic you choose, there will always be cowards who abuse women. Trying to place the blame for that on Islam is both ridiculous and insulting.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Dude, you are of course quite correct.

HOWEVER

Go to page 7 and watch the video I posted about Sharia law. It might open your eyes a bit.

PS Domestic violence is unacceptable no matter who is guilty, but the vid has some well researched and interesting statistics for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Dude, you are of course quite correct.

HOWEVER

Go to page 7 and watch the video I posted about Sharia law. It might open your eyes a bit.

PS Domestic violence is unacceptable no matter who is guilty, but the vid has some well researched and interesting statistics for you.

LOL I'm an actual Muslim. Why do I need to watch your video to know it has nothing to do with my family? My family & extended family don't condone domestic violence, whether it's by the Muslim, Christian, or atheist members in the community.

And as I said, domestic violence & abuse against women & children is literally a global atrocity, regardless of the aggressors faith (or lack of faith). Do atheism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, or Judaism get condemned as a whole when some of their members commit domestic violence? If not, why the different treatment for Islam? And if so, doesn't that prove my point that the issue is male aggression, not the ideologies themselves?

EDIT to Add: And you're using Saudi Arabia as the example? Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Afghanistan's Taliban are all Wahhabis. Wahhabis are a small sect that does all kinds of crazy crap. ISIS/ISIL/Daesh, Al Nusra, Al Qaeda, and Boko Haram are also self-proclaimed Wahhabis. And if you notice, the majority of their victims in every single conflict are other Muslims.
edit on 25-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
More dangerous than potential terrorists flocking into Europe, and maybe even more dangerous than people wishing to subdue Europe under Islam, is the threat of disease. Many of these people have drug-resistant TB for instance. It will not only cost those nations a fortune to treat each person but the risk of these diseases going into the mainstream population of Europe is quite real.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Well, i learned something today lol.

Yes, it is Wahabi Islam that we are all afraid of. Moderates like yourself are nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Well, i learned something today lol.

Yes, it is Wahabi Islam that we are all afraid of. Moderates like yourself are nothing to worry about.

Thanks. Though I have to clarify something. It's not "moderates" who are like me, it's the majority. Wahhabis make up a very small amount of Muslims. They're the ones with the blood feud against Shiites & are called "Radical Islam" instead of Wahhabis by Western media. That's because the Wahhabi leaders in Saudi Arabia & Qatar are major supporters of the petrodollar & make major investments in Western stocks & bonds (and defense contracts).

Radical Wahhabis recruit disillusioned Sunnis to convert to their sect then wage war on everyone, claiming they represent the "true Islam". They even attack populated mosques of other Islamic denominations & encourage suicide bombings, even though the Qur'an is against suicide & says anyone who willingly kills another believer is going to Hell.

Surat An-Nisā' (The Women), 4:93

(Muhsin Khan translation)
93. And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him.

(Pickthall translation)
93. Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is hell for ever. Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom.

Ironically, I don't hate Wahhabis. I just wish they'd reject their intolerant & violent BS. Those who've committed crimes should face prosecution for those crimes while the others should be rehabilitated. The other irony is that I'm the type of Muslim they target the most, because I don't fear them & I know Islam well enough to counter their brainwashing BS. But many poor Muslims don't even have a Qur'an, so they only know what their local religious figures teach them. That makes it easy for the wealthy Wahhabis to come in & recruit them.
edit on 26-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

In all honesty, Wahabi Islamists have a Christian equivalent - the bible thumping fundies.

However, for the most part the Christians are non violent (Although you do get some pretty awful things happen like Waco still)

Open minded and tolerant Islam is no problem - as long as those who follow it can accept that pluralism and the law of the land comes before Sharia law in the west.

The hardline Wahabis on the other hand are scary because they push boundaries and are not afraid to use violence and bloodshed to get their way. And that is something I hope we can both agree is unacceptable and endangers the pluralistic way of life we enjoy in the west.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Thanks. Though I have to clarify something. It's not "moderates" who are like me, it's the majority. Wahhabis make up a very small amount of Muslims. They're the ones with the blood feud against Shiites & are called "Radical Islam" instead of Wahhabis by Western media. That's because the Wahhabi leaders in Saudi Arabia & Qatar are major supporters of the petrodollar & make major investments in Western stocks & bonds (and defense contracts).

Radical Wahhabis recruit disillusioned Sunnis to convert to their sect then wage war on everyone, claiming they represent the "true Islam".

Ironically, I don't hate Wahhabis. I just wish they'd reject their intolerant & violent BS. Those who've committed crimes should face prosecution for those crimes while the others should be rehabilitated. The other irony is that I'm the type of Muslim they target the most, because I don't fear them & I know Islam well enough to counter their brainwashing BS. But many poor Muslims don't even have a Qur'an, so they only know what their local religious figures teach them. That makes it easy for the wealthy Wahhabis to come in & recruit them.

For a very small number of Muslims they sure create a 'bloody' mayhem

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This is the complicated part that I feel frustrated about when my reference to a problem in Europe is dismissed as simple islamaphobia, and hate.

It is not as simple as good versus bad guys, as Muslims , or Islam, being "evil" or violent.

There are Muslims being victimized here too, by other factions of Muslims. Even they are vulnerable to joining them, because they have no other choice, or because they are in a vulnerable position economically, or in terms of education.

I personally am not seeing the most current wave of immigrants as an "invasion" ... I am sure there are a few trojan horses in there, but for the most part, are people who are looking for legitimate safety.

But you don't have to be a bad person, or have ill intent, to be taken advantage of or manipulated by, those who do.
I think they are vulnerable. I think that with each day that we're scurrying to find a way to house, feed, clothe, and employ these crowds, is another step further into vulnerability.

Within the camps, there are gangs forming, food given to them is grabbed up by those, and being hoarded or used to control the less powerful ones in the camps (families with young children, for example). How can anyone claim, if they were in that situation, they wouldn't eventually agree to join with a group that comes in, promises salvation, and seems to have the force to do it??

This is where my concern comes in also, in terms of their will to integrate the culture, at least partially.
If they refuse, they remain in poverty, in ghettos, and more likely to be victims.
People who come from very poor conditions are not easily motivated with promises of luxury- all they really want is a roof over their head, food and clothing. Here, they get all that free. So then they have no other reason to make any more effort to be active in the society.

By the way, I keep seeing mentions of all muslims beating their females senseless or to death.
You should be aware, as another poster has pointed out, this is not systematically true.
I have female friends who are muslim, and I know for a fact that they are not abused. In fact they are treated with great respect by their husbands. In some ways, I see they consider themselves more worthy of respectful behavior than do many western women.

My closest Muslim friend finds it disrespectful to her, personally (not to her family or husband, but her as an individual) to have men greet her with the traditional french kisses on the cheek. With most french people, she understands they do not know this and gently and gracefully explains. But there are some of arab descent that DO know this, and yet still try to do it at work. Why? because they are struggling with rebelling against their own family lines and also with that of their environment.

But what I mean to say, is that the stereotype I see coming out of the US, in particular, of the muslim woman with no self esteem, beaten and passive, submitting to barberious acts, is not very typical... at least from my own experiences, here.

ETA- I think I can relate to the muslim women here to an extent because though I come from a background that is not as strict, ethically, I still come from one that is more so than that of the french. I don't like men I don't know kissing me either, and I sometimes offend by putting out my hand instead when they lean in. I have listened to french who are into swinging or libertinism, say it is all about giving the women sexual freedom to enjoy themselves.... when I don't feel any need for such freedom and don't want to do that. They look at me as sexually repressed and feel sorry for me. I take that and apply it to the arab women, who don't feel the desire to expose their body to strangers, or to touch strange mens hands, and I cannot systematically assume they are all unhappy and suppressed!
edit on 26-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I fear that among many refugees seeking a better life, there are hundreds or thousands of militants from ISIS ready to transform Europe into a living hell.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
EU figures also show that only 25% of Syrian refugees, so your argument doesn't stand when it comes to places like Pakistan etc.a reply to: masqua

No they don't - EU figures show Syrians amde up just under a half and had a 96% success rate:

'Syrians have received by far the highest number of protection statuses in the EU, including protection based on national legislations (24 400 positive first instance decisions, or 96% rate of recognition[5]), followed by Eritreans (4 800, or 84%), Iraqis (4 700, or 87%) and Afghanis (2 500, or 70%).'
ec.europa.eu...

UN figures show 91% of refugees are from the top 10 most active warzones: data.unhcr.org... Syria is not the only ongoing war in the world

The only source for the claim the EU alleged it was 20% is from the Mail, which was completely fabricated for May - July this year as the vast majority can only make it as far as Jordan.

Why are you continuing to make up such figures when many including myself have pointed out they're lies?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
These are the figures from Eurostat and they clearly say 1 in 5 were Syrian Refugees or 21%. ec.europa.eu... reply to: bastion

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not fabricated, these are the people applied for asylum in the EU and are official figures. These figures were reported in all the newspapers from the same source Eurostat. So I haven't been lying have I!a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Another thing about this that is distressing/disturbing, is that 65% or more of the refugees are male. What has been shown as a pattern is the males come first, and once established, they send for their families. So if you consider that each male has a wife and only one child, that automatically triples the number of refugees in one country.

According to what has happened in Sweden, they are not only bringing in a wife and child (children) they are often bringing in their own parents and other relatives.

So, what a pickle. They are having problems housing all the males now, what will they do once their families arrive?
They are desperate and want to save their families, I understand that. But it places the hosting countries in a real mess.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join