It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Invasion of Europe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

We'll always need to be on guard - this war on terror is an eternal war, because it's being fought against a formidable & omnipresent, twisted power, a near-spiritual enemy - one that can't be killed, only locked away.

And yet here we are.

I think it is blatantly obvious that anyone that is in true fear of their life, or who truly wants to seek asylum in another country of their choice, is not a threat, and they will become productive citizens of the host country, that protected and provided for them through their transition. While there are large numbers of those people among the massive influx, there are also those with a completely different agenda.

In the Bible they were instructed to allow the wheat to grow with the tares, so the tares could be destroyed at the time of harvest, to avoid damaging the wheat. While this may have worked during Biblical times, I don't see it working now. If you have a crop where the weeds are choking out the healthy crop, you have to bite the bullet, and take the time, energy and expense, of removing the weeds to protect the crop. Otherwise the weeds will destroy everything, and will be forced to destroy and burn the entire field.

Commonsense is definitely a misnomer. There is nothing common about it, and none of our leaders seem to possess it; or it is all part of a much more sinister and destructive plan.

You are absolutely correct. Where there is smoke there is fire, and we all do need to be aware, because it is not paranoia when you think someone is out to get you, and they are.

Follow the money. If they back them there, why is it so hard to believe that they will back them here. It is all part of the same plan.

Tag!

We are it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Bluesma

No it doesn't it reads...ISLAMIC INVASION PULLS TRIGGER: EUROPE NOW SCRAMBLES FOR GUNS

I didn't mean the title of that article, I meant the headline above it.

-Which I see now changes each time you click on the link. It just made me giggle when I saw it.

No one is scrambling for guns where I am, anyway. We've all got 'em already. Might be different in other, less rural areas?
edit on 27-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

One last way to look at it is like this. Most estimates say there are at least 5 million Muslims in America right now. If even one tenth of the fearmongering were true, wouldn't there be suicide bombings & beheadings all over America? With this many Muslims, if we were really violent, wouldn't it be front page news everyday of American churches & mosques getting blown up; armed extremists seizing governments & factories; IEDs all over the highways, blowing up random drivers, etc?

I don't suppose that the lack of that ^^^^^ could be anything to

do with the success of the American Intelligence Agencies?

Instead, you'll rarely find incidences of Muslims committing crimes here at all. In fact, most of the American Muslims you see on tv are sports stars & entertainers like Dr. Oz, Dave Chappelle & Ice Cube lol. The most famous current "negative" American Muslim is Farrakhan, who is rejected by nearly all American Muslims. And as bad as he is, he's still no worse than some of the shock jocks on AM stations.

Sounds like you are on a 'public relations' mission!!

But then that's America and unrelated to what is going on in Europe.

What I've seen in various news programmes, is aggression,

ungratefulness, and demands, from what has been said many times

before, across threads and posts ... fit young men all carrying the latest

in mobile technology.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Can YOU buy a Valmet bullpup?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know. My husband is the one who takes care of guns.
What is the relevance?

edit on 27-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

LOL right... So "American Intelligence Agencies" are the reason Dr. Oz, Dave Chappelle, Ice Cube, Shaquille O'Neal, and Busta Rhymes haven't done suicide bombings on the large crowds they attract? And they're also the reason the other 5 million or so Muslims here (including myself, my retired schoolteacher mom, and my Professor & Imam Dad) haven't beheaded our non-Muslim friends, family members, colleagues, co-workers, etc?

Like I said, if even one tenth of the fearmongering about Muslims was true, every American city would have constant attacks in them. There are roughly 3,000 US counties & roughly 20,000 US cities; and there are 5 million or so Muslims spread within them. Yet you'll hardly even find incidences of Muslims committing petty crimes here, much less large crimes. Put it like this, the last time a Muslim made the news here for committing a crime, it was a corrupt Saudi Prince not an American Muslim. And what he did was no different than the common tales we hear of rock stars & other "playboys".

And you say I'm the one on a "public relations" campaign? You & the other Islamophobes are the ones who seem to be on a pysops mission. Because each of you seems to have this irrational drive to fearmonger about yet another bogeyman. If you really cared about people, why don't you fearmonger about HIV/AIDs, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, car accidents, or spousal abuse? Because statistically, those things are far more likely to hurt you than Muslims are. But I guess those topics don't get stars & flags and aren't "spooky" or mysterious enough?

Oh & Europe already has 3 Muslim majority countries, 4 if you count Turkey. But I guess they don't count in your fearmongering?
edit on 27-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So you are just going to act like there are no huge problems in Western Europe with muslim communities, and all these refugees coming in, from your ivory tower in America?

Oh & Europe already has 3 Muslim majority countries,

Which 3 countries?
edit on 27-10-2015 by OHTheHumanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OHTheHumanity

So you are just going to act like there are no huge problems in Western Europe with muslim communities, and all these refugees coming in, from your ivory tower in America?

Oh & Europe already has 3 Muslim majority countries,

Which 3 countries?

What huge problems? Every community has its share of "problems", as the rape, child abuse, and domestic violence pandemics in the West prove. (Edit to add): It seems like people would rather point at some far off bogeyman than speak out against the monsters in their own homes or neighborhoods.

And the 3 Muslim majority European countries are Albania, Kosovo, and Azerbaijan. Turkey is in both Europe & Asia, so I don't really count it. And half of Bosnia's population are Muslims, too.
edit on 27-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes, and these places are generally considered to be the anus of Europe and have had problems with their muslim populations since Ottoman times. We are lucky the dragon Vlad were able to outdo the Turks in atrocities or otherwise more of Europe would have been overrun by these flesh eating demons.

It would also be a mistake to compare the American "muslims" with European muslims since a lot of these "muslims" are members of Nubian, Moor, 5% or Nation of Islam cults.. and while these groups might not engage in lethal terrorism of the garden variety muslim kind they can commonly be seen on the streets arguing for the killing of white babies, talking about cannibalistic white mutants and such things.

You're not biased and you're not on a public relations campaign yet every time I see you post you're being a muslim apologist. Not to mention that you just mentioned that both your teacher and your parents are muslims.. in addition to this your father is an Imam. Ha, yeah.. you're not biased at all.

Also, if I were to hazard a guess I would imagine that the muslim population in the US is way more dispersed and heterodox than the European muslim diaspora.

Your father.. a professor and an Imam, it's not Professor Griff is it? I kinda like him actually.

Well, hopefully you'll rebel some day and discard that savage and dangerous religion for something more nourishing, nothing wrong with your mental faculties it seems. Just born in a muslim household with muslim indoctrination I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The TYPE Ma'am, the type, you see tactically speaking, a shotgun or a rifle that isn't high capacity box magazine fed is worthless.
All you will do is get one ,maybe 2 bad guys and get the rest to pay attention to you.
That is a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Yes, and these places are generally considered to be the anus of Europe and have had problems with their muslim populations since Ottoman times. We are lucky the dragon Vlad were able to outdo the Turks in atrocities or otherwise more of Europe would have been overrun by these flesh eating demons.

It would also be a mistake to compare the American "muslims" with European muslims since a lot of these "muslims" are members of Nubian, Moor, 5% or Nation of Islam cults.. and while these groups might not engage in lethal terrorism of the garden variety muslim kind they can commonly be seen on the streets arguing for the killing of white babies, talking about cannibalistic white mutants and such things.

You're not biased and you're not on a public relations campaign yet every time I see you post you're being a muslim apologist. Not to mention that you just mentioned that both your teacher and your parents are muslims.. in addition to this your father is an Imam. Ha, yeah.. you're not biased at all.

Also, if I were to hazard a guess I would imagine that the muslim population in the US is way more dispersed and heterodox than the European muslim diaspora.

Your father.. a professor and an Imam, it's not Professor Griff is it? I kinda like him actually.

Well, hopefully you'll rebel some day and discard that savage and dangerous religion for something more nourishing, nothing wrong with your mental faculties it seems. Just born in a muslim household with muslim indoctrination I guess.

Wow. First off, I'm not a "Muslim apologist", I'm an actual Muslim. As are many of my friends, family, and former co-workers. So unlike most Islamophobes, if I want to see how Muslims deal with a situation, I don't have to watch some BS video or read some BS article. Instead, I can go visit my parents or friends and see first hand. That's the difference between first hand accounts & 2nd/3rd/4th hand accounts. So if I'm biased, I'm biased towards telling the truth. I've spoken in depth about Wahhabi extremism & Muslim vs Muslim divisions too, but whatever.

Second, let's look at the words you used to describe Islam, Muslims, and Muslim majority countries in Europe.

"the anus of Europe"
"flesh eating demons"
"cults"
"arguing for the killing of white babies"
"talking about cannibalistic white mutants"
"savage"
"dangerous"

Do you really think I or anyone else reading this will take you seriously after framing your argument like that? Especially when you ignored every point I made about this same fearmongering being false? Any person with a brain can look at their local newspapers and see that the Muslims in their own cities aren't being savage, practicing cannibalism, or running around "talking about cannibalistic white mutants". So at least your ridiculous rhetoric is so over the top that maybe it'll finally convince neutral people to treat Islamophobia as the "irrational fear of Islam" that its name implies.

Also, who's Professor Griff? Is that the old school rapper or an actual academic? And no, my parents never once tried to pressure us to become Muslims. They both encouraged us to research the world & follow our own paths, which I did. I became a Muslim strictly because of my personal relationships with God & Shaytan.

And sorry, but I'll never convert to anything else. Ever. Islam is more a part of me than my nervous system and skeletal system. Actually, I'm not sorry for this disagreement. If anything, I should thank you for being such a great example of your own path. Because your words have shown me that I don't want to have anything to do with someone as spiteful as you are or whatever you choose to promote. So thank you for helping repel me from whatever you're pretending to stand for (though I suspect you're actually just trolling, but whatever).
edit on 27-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: left out a word. thanks obama & romney!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The TYPE Ma'am, the type, you see tactically speaking, a shotgun or a rifle that isn't high capacity box magazine fed is worthless.
All you will do is get one ,maybe 2 bad guys and get the rest to pay attention to you.
That is a bad thing.

Ah, I see.
Well, we haven't had to shoot any "bad guys" as of yet.

I can see how maybe that would come in handy when they've come out in the hundreds on the street to pray, blocking all traffic, and you need to get through there to get to work on time, or home, and your apartment is on the street.
I guess you'd want to get as many as possible, as quickly as possible.

But a lot of Europeans consider that a slightly extreme solution to our problems.
Go figure.....

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

WOOOW. Look at those numbers people. Muslims are TAKING OVER. Run for your lives. What a load of propaganda BS . How the ___ can a such small minority conquer anything ? ATS - embrace ignorance

Hey, don't you know Muslims are predicted to reach a full 10% of Europe's population by 2050?! (according to this article). 10%, that's only 41% less than a majority! Plus we make up less than 1.5% of America's population (wikipedia says 0.9% in 2010). Obviously that's enough to force Shariah Law & Fatwas on everyone!! Say goodbye bacon! Fear fear fear!

(obviously i'm joking w/you. if i don't say that, some people here will think i'm serious. "home of the brave", yeah right)

You do know by 2050 anyone following a sky pixie will be a marginalized loon in society? Its borderline psychotic (IMO) to think there is a god that created man an earth, with another 30 years of Science and evolution the number of people who feed on the sanctimonious crap will not be 10% of anything.

If I make it, I'll be here in 30 years to say, I told you so.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LooseLipsSinkShips

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: LooseLipsSinkShips
a reply to: angryhulk

Europe has it the worst because their inhabitants have no balls nor any guns. As an American, I am thankful for my guns. Yes, that is meant to be in plural form.

You guys are just sitting ducks over there waiting to be exploited and walked on

A real man would NOT leave his family behind in a war torn country as he leaves for greener pastures.

I am glad you are not representative of most Americans. You are thankful for your guns - well pal I have lived for 39 years and not needed a gun once, I would hate to live in a place where I needed a gun to feel safe.

Oh and make no mistake, you are being exploited and walked on despite your guns.

So you live in a place where you need a gun to feel safe and are shafted by your government and yet you bring up a family there without doing anything about it except buying a gun sorry 'guns'....i feel sorry for you, I dont care about the size of your balls but if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your hat off.

I'm from Chicago, walk in my shoes..you will wish you had a gun.

I think you missed the point, we are sitting ducks and yet its you that has to walk around with a gun? I dont think we have it that bad at all, I know where I would rather bring up my kids.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

LOL right... So "American Intelligence Agencies" are the reason Dr. Oz, Dave Chappelle, Ice Cube, Shaquille O'Neal, and Busta Rhymes haven't done suicide bombings on the large crowds they attract? And they're also the reason the other 5 million or so Muslims here (including myself, my retired schoolteacher mom, and my Professor & Imam Dad) haven't beheaded our non-Muslim friends, family members, colleagues, co-workers, etc?

Like I said, if even one tenth of the fearmongering about Muslims was true, every American city would have constant attacks in them. There are roughly 3,000 US counties & roughly 20,000 US cities; and there are 5 million or so Muslims spread within them. Yet you'll hardly even find incidences of Muslims committing petty crimes here, much less large crimes. Put it like this, the last time a Muslim made the news here for committing a crime, it was a corrupt Saudi Prince not an American Muslim. And what he did was no different than the common tales we hear of rock stars & other "playboys".

And you say I'm the one on a "public relations" campaign? You & the other Islamophobes are the ones who seem to be on a pysops mission. Because each of you seems to have this irrational drive to fearmonger about yet another bogeyman. If you really cared about people, why don't you fearmonger about HIV/AIDs, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, car accidents, or spousal abuse? Because statistically, those things are far more likely to hurt you than Muslims are. But I guess those topics don't get stars & flags and aren't "spooky" or mysterious enough?

I don't know where you get your rose coloured spectacles from ???....

Where is this Muslim crimeless utopia you live in?

I am not good at linking to other sites, there are hundreds, no thousands

out there .... the following are far from the *petty crimes* you allude

to.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theguardian.com...-1

Lots on various American cities TOO... BUT as I have already said my capacity

to link sucks.

edit on 28-10-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I don't know where you get your rose coloured spectacles from ???....

Where is this Muslim crimeless utopia you live in?

I am not good at linking to other sites, there are hundreds, no thousands

out there .... the following are far from the *petty crimes* you allude

to.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theguardian.com...-1

Lots on various American cities TOO... BUT as I have already said my capacity to

link sucks.

Did you even read my post? How many times did I say in America? The entire post you responded to was over the situation in America. Yet you linked stuff from the UK. What does that have to do with my post? If anything, you've proven my point because you had to look at a completely different continent to make a rebuttal.

And that criminal ring doesn't speak for Muslims any more than any other child rape ring speaks for Christianity, Judaism, or atheism when their members are involved in them. Individuals are responsible for their own actions. And ironically, the things you linked are part of a much larger child rape scandal that encompasses entertainers, businessmen, politicians, and possibly even royals. Yet the only group you collectively blame are Muslims? Is it fair for me to blame the entire religions of the other people who participated in those crimes too?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

WOOOW. Look at those numbers people. Muslims are TAKING OVER. Run for your lives. What a load of propaganda BS . How the ___ can a such small minority conquer anything ? ATS - embrace ignorance

Hey, don't you know Muslims are predicted to reach a full 10% of Europe's population by 2050?! (according to this article). 10%, that's only 41% less than a majority! Plus we make up less than 1.5% of America's population (wikipedia says 0.9% in 2010). Obviously that's enough to force Shariah Law & Fatwas on everyone!! Say goodbye bacon! Fear fear fear!

(obviously i'm joking w/you. if i don't say that, some people here will think i'm serious. "home of the brave", yeah right)

You do know by 2050 anyone following a sky pixie will be a marginalized loon in society? Its borderline psychotic (IMO) to think there is a god that created man an earth, with another 30 years of Science and evolution the number of people who feed on the sanctimonious crap will not be 10% of anything.

You have any links to back that up? Cuz I don't believe you.

Also, your numbers aren't believable. If you're going to troll me, at least use semi-realistic numbers. Unless you think the 2 billion plus Christians, 1.6 billion plus Muslims, and hundreds of millions of Hindus & Buddhists will all renounce our faiths over that time period. I don't see that happening.

And if I'm here in 2050, I won't say "I told you so". But I will glance in your direction and ask you how your day is, all while giving an incredibly smug smirk. And you'll know exactly why I'm smirking, even though both of us will pretend to have forgotten about this conversation.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Did you even read my post? How many times did I say in America? The entire post you responded to was over the situation in America. Yet you linked stuff from the UK. What does that have to do with my post? If anything, you've proven my point because you had to look at a completely different continent to make a rebuttal.

LOL!!....

Did you even read MY post??

Because as I said I had found hundreds, no thousands relating to the U.S

on google ... but my ability to link sucks. I put the links up that I could

as an illustration of the type of things that went on .... to refute your

claim of *minor* unimportant crimes committed by peaceful

Muslims in 'your' Utopia!!

And that criminal ring doesn't speak for Muslims any more than any other child rape ring speaks for Christianity, Judaism, or atheism when their members are involved in them.

The Rotherham link I posted was an entirely Muslim issue, and was a

huge issue here in the UK because they got away with it for a long time as

all involved in prosecuting arresting etc. were terrified of being accused of

racism.

Individuals are responsible for their own actions. And ironically, the things you linked are part of a much larger child rape scandal that encompasses entertainers, businessmen, politicians, and possibly even royals. Yet the only group you collectively blame are Muslims? Is it fair for me to blame the entire religions of the other people who participated in those crimes too?

The link I provided is one among many that are concerned entirely with

Muslim
business men in areas through out the UK ... Taxi owners/drivers,

Indian restaurants/takeaways, Kebab shops etc. etc.

The celebreties, entertainers, politicians etc. are a totally separate

investigation
which is still ongoing .... and yes they do cover a variety of

religious beliefs.

edit on 28-10-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And that criminal ring doesn't speak for Muslims any more than any other child rape ring speaks for Christianity, Judaism, or atheism when their members are involved in them. Individuals are responsible for their own actions. And ironically, the things you linked are part of a much larger child rape scandal that encompasses entertainers, businessmen, politicians, and possibly even royals. Yet the only group you collectively blame are Muslims?

Hmmm... I wonder why...
Pedophilia in the Qur'an

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You have any links to back that up? Cuz I don't believe you.

Also, your numbers aren't believable. If you're going to troll me, at least use semi-realistic numbers. Unless you think the 2 billion plus Christians, 1.6 billion plus Muslims, and hundreds of millions of Hindus & Buddhists will all renounce our faiths over that time period. I don't see that happening.

And if I'm here in 2050, I won't say "I told you so". But I will glance in your direction and ask you how your day is, all while giving an incredibly smug smirk. And you'll know exactly why I'm smirking, even though both of us will pretend to have forgotten about this conversation.

Troll you? Have you got tickets on yourself pal? I couldn't care less about you.

My numbers aren't believable? In the next 30 years well over 2 billion Christians, 1.6 billion Muslims and hundreds of millions of Hindus and Buddhists will have died, you think they will replace at the same pace they die?

I'm not enamoured by you being a moderate Muslim, nor do I care the slightest about your religion or beliefs, I am 100% atheist and find anyone religious tedious, with their star or crucifix or other symbols of worship for a higher being. Slave.

Maybe your smug smirk will last until your last breath and you will realise that 40 virgins, Mohammed and whoever else you think is waiting for you, isn't.

Oh I wasted my life...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join