It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Invasion of Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
gatestoneinstitute.org

I have just come across this article and it pulls together all the different fears that a lot have been speaking about here on ATS. Before the normal name calling starts one thing that stood out in the article was this:

"Any criticism of Islam in Europe is treated as a form of racism, and "Islamophobia" is considered a crime or a sign of mental illness".

It also says about the no-go zones as discussed on a separate thread:

"Illegal Muslim migrants are likely to join the Muslims already living in Europe; and they will remain Muslim. They will live on social benefits until the bankruptcy of welfare states. They will reside in the "no-go zones," and the "no-go zones" will continue to grow. Their occupants come from countries where Christians and women are mistreated; in Europe, they are already mistreating Christians and women".

Also discussed is the fact that a lot aren't coming from Syria:

"Journalists in Western Europe continue to depict them as "refugees" fleeing war in Syria. The description is false. According to statistics released by the European Union, only twenty-five percent of them come from Syria; the true number is probably lower. The Syrian government sells passports and birth certificates at affordable prices. The vast majority of migrants come from other countries: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Eritrea, Somalia, and Nigeria.

Many do not seem to have left in a hurry. Many bring new high-end smartphones and large sums of cash, ten or twenty thousand euros, sometimes more. Many have no passports, no ID, and refuse to give fingerprints.

Whenever people flee to survive, the men come with whole families: women, children, elders. Here, instead, more than 75% of those who arrive are men under 50; few are women, children or elders."

And, finally, the one thing that really concerns me and people I speak to namely:

"Many of those who arrive, according to European intelligence sources, are already radicalized.

A project to overwhelm Europe by a huge wave of migration was already described by the Islamic State in documents discovered this February. It is hard to rule out that the Islamic State plays a role in what is happening. Turkish authorities are ignoring the massive departures taking place from their coast. If they really wanted the current process to stop, they could stop it. That is clearly not what they do. The Islamic State could not survive without Turkish help. Daily flights on Turkish Airlines bring illegal migrants to Istanbul; they continue unhindered to Europe. The Russians, in their military intervention in Syria, similarly does not seem interested in stopping what is occurring".

Anyway I thought it was an interesting article and brings together most of the fears people in Europe and the UK have and the concerns I think our leaders need to at least start listening to because as it says in the article the leaders such as Merkel don't seem to hear those concerns instead there seems to be no organisation and no end in sight. I've also seen a video today of a Syrian refugee being interviewed in Germany and it shows the conditions there. It is coming to something when even a refugee is saying they need to stop letting people in if the infrastructure isn't there to cope with these numbers. Although, many Syria refugees have been voicing these type of concerns for weeks now. The kind people don't seem able to see that what is happening at the moment is just as cruel but in a different way. Syrian refugees are the people in real need and yet they have said themselves they are being pushed to back of the queue in many instances because there are so many economic migrants who shouldn't even be seeking asylum. The video is here:

www.liveleak.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Oct 25 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX tags, fixed first link

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Before long I will be a foreigner in my own country.

Somewhat related, an officer was killed a few weeks ago in Merseyside (England) and as a sign of respect for their colleague police officers decided to wear a badge detailing the Union Jack and a thin blue line through it. They were subsequently told to remove their badges as they could cause offense to some communities. Wearing a badge detailing the flag that represents your country, while in your country is not an offense.

Anyway my point is, it's going to get worse.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You will be unpopular for what you have said, but you are correct.

Check this piece out on Australia too;

www.smh.com.au...

The problem is that Islam wants to take over wherever it goes. We have all manner of other religions in our societies and they manage to coexist quite happily, but noooo Islam is the naughty child who wants to be boss and change our very way of existence.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

What a mass of prejustice, ignorance and bulls*it!

- Why shouldn't the Syrians have money? Many had jobs, houses, were wealthy. They didn't live in a completely failed state, you know?

- The interviewed immigrant may have hopes for a higher standard and we are working very hard to house all refugees in winter-hardened houses with working heatings, isolations, etc. That takes time. Yes, a lot of my collegues (I am working in a different field) are working on housings for refugees.

- The comments under that liveleak-video are vile and stupid.

- That many young men are fleeing to not to have to fight in a useless war was discussed on this board many times before. They simply don't want to fight and lose their lives in a completely stupid war. The treck to Germany or Sweden is long and hazardous, and as soon as they are accepted refugees, their families can come in on much safer ways.

- The Gatestone Institute is a New York-based advocacy organization that is tied to neoconservative and other right-wing networks. (Source)

And so on and on. Fear and propaganda, thank you for this very useless thread.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Any country (on the planet) that refuses to appropriately screen for bio-security, radicalism and anything else which is anti-that countries core values, traditions and customs, can suffer the consequences thereof.

edit on 23-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yes the link is here www.dailymail.co.uk... tml. Its just PC gone mad to not be able to wear a flag of your own Country in case you offend. Not the first time either as can be seen here www.bbc.co.uk... Not just police either, communities told to take down flag as in somerset www.westerndailypress.co.uk... and then who can forget the policeman this year who took his "help for heroes" wristband off www.express.co.uk... reply to: angryhulk

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I haven't written the article! I don't think it should matter whether Syrian refugees have money or not. Obviously, a lot of genuine Syrian refugees have had good careers and affluent lifestyles, because of this I don't know why a lot of Countries always surmise that these people need help financially. Thats what we tend to do in the UK we throw loads of money at asylum seekers, when financial worries may be the least of their worries. But obviously not everyone is a true Syrian refugee as the EU figures have shown and as is mentioned in this article a lot are economic migrants so don't have lots of money hence why they are looking for a better life.

I haven't looked at any comments on the live feed I was more interested in what the refugee had to say on the video. It is widely publicised that Germany are finding it hard to cope with the influx. On a TV article the other day a UN worker said this month will be one of the highest, that they are looking at figures of 7,000 a day, so there will likely be 200,000 this month alone. If Germany are struggling now how are they going to manage with these numbers. It seems senseless to keep letting the economic migrants carry on their journey, in my opinion, they should just let the genuine refugees through. a reply to: ManFromEurope

edit on 23-10-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This needs a true and frank debate, we all know there are people who shout racist etc but then I never hear any other answers to how they think these countries can cope. There are also a growing number of people who are voicing the same concerns as I have and they too should be allowed to voice those concerns without being shouted down. What should be of concern to everyone, I know it is certainly of concern to me, is the growing far right movement in lots of Countries such as Poland, in Germany I believe Pegida which was almost non-existent is now rearing its ugly head. Whilst we keep avoiding having these difficult conversations things like what happened yesterday in Sweden the awful and terrible attack on school children, as well as the arson attacks in Germany on refugee buildings, are going to keep happening. As much as radical islamists frighten me, the rise of the far right extremists also frighten me. What a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Never punch a window out of anger, put your tongue on a frozen pipe or stick your hand in a flame.

All these things have consequences.

When a populated area of the world gets constantly bombed into dust, where do you think people are going to go?

Where would YOU go?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

- Why shouldn't the Syrians have money? Many had jobs, houses, were wealthy. They didn't live in a completely failed state, you know?

- The interviewed immigrant may have hopes for a higher standard and we are working very hard to house all refugees in winter-hardened houses with working heatings, isolations, etc. That takes time. Yes, a lot of my collegues (I am working in a different field) are working on housings for refugees.

- That many young men are fleeing to not to have to fight in a useless war was discussed on this board many times before. They simply don't want to fight and lose their lives in a completely stupid war. The treck to Germany or Sweden is long and hazardous, and as soon as they are accepted refugees, their families can come in on much safer ways.

- The Gatestone Institute is a New York-based advocacy organization that is tied to neoconservative and other right-wing networks. (Source)

I agree with some of your sentiments. My issue with having a bunch of refugees that didn't want to fight for their own home is that when it comes down to it, they won't fight for yours either if needed. Nobody wants to die, but history repeats itself and wars happen.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

I resonate your view. It is deeply concerning that some immigrant groups will not assimilate and become integrated in their host country.

This is most worrying with people who follow Islam, as they have demonstrated that they are incapable and unwilling to be properly integrated. This is shown by the mismatch in how some Muslim communities treat their women and how these women are deprived the civil liberties and freedoms that are a norm. Peer pressure, dependency and community exclusion keep women under the heel of a male dominated approach.

Put simply, the past has demonstrated that many Muslims consider themselves to be culturally distinct, and therefore not fully a national of their host country.

Unfortunately, the word "apostasy" is how the Muslim leaders keep control.

We keep being told that Muslims are all peaceful and British, but I don't hear their voices of shock when there are atrocities.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'd go to a country that is similar to my own culture. So if I was muslim I wouldn't think of Europe as my first choice of destination. There are many muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia where there aren't wars, but sorry I forgot, they don't too enthusiastic about giving any real help, they instead said they will fund the building of many mosques in Europe instead!!

If I had to flee UK because of civil war which seems to be becoming more of a reality with the way things are going here, my first country of choice wouldn't be a muslim country it would be somewhere where I knew the culture was similar to mine.a reply to: masqua

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
EU figures also show that only 25% of Syrian refugees, so your argument doesn't stand when it comes to places like Pakistan etc.a reply to: masqua

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Any country (on the planet) that refuses to appropriately screen for bio-security, radicalism and anything else which is anti-that countries core values, traditions and customs, can suffer the consequences thereof.

Yep. I would say that anyone taking in refugees that end up being radicals, etc, will also have to take responsibility if those radicals end up killing citizens of that country.

Tighter screening is needed in most instances.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I also don't hear many muslims coming forward asking for the refugees to be welcomed, at least in the UK. Instead it has been Church of England Bishops, actors, labour MPs who have asked for more help to be given.a reply to: paraphi

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The far right is less scary than the far left to me.

The far right kill a few brutally in public to terrorize a target demographic. - the KKK lynching people etc

The far left will kill as many as it takes to put down any disagreement.- stalin mao north korea

One group is mostly made up of idiot types, and work loosely together for the most part.

The other is very well coordinated, and very motivated, and very outspoken.

One focuses on outside minority groups.

The other focuses on its own people.

Just saying, and the far left is running rough shod over the west right now.

Students in Texas are told they cant wear an american flag on conco da mayo.

Because it might offend the mexicans.......

But they can wear a mexican flag on the fourth of july......

Cinco da mayo isnt even a big deal in mexico, it is just a party day here in the states.

Why is it the majority has to not offend all minorities?

We are the majority, they can get over it!!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

I agree with some of your sentiments. My issue with having a bunch of refugees that didn't want to fight for their own home is that when it comes down to it, they won't fight for yours either if needed. Nobody wants to die, but history repeats itself and wars happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
EU figures also show that only 25% of Syrian refugees, so your argument doesn't stand when it comes to places like Pakistan etc.a reply to: masqua

Here's a Wiki list you might want to look at:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

This needs a true and frank debate, we all know there are people who shout racist etc but then I never hear any other answers to how they think these countries can cope. There are also a growing number of people who are voicing the same concerns as I have and they too should be allowed to voice those concerns without being shouted down. What should be of concern to everyone, I know it is certainly of concern to me, is the growing far right movement in lots of Countries such as Poland, in Germany I believe Pegida which was almost non-existent is now rearing its ugly head. Whilst we keep avoiding having these difficult conversations things like what happened yesterday in Sweden the awful and terrible attack on school children, as well as the arson attacks in Germany on refugee buildings, are going to keep happening. As much as radical islamists frighten me, the rise of the far right extremists also frighten me. What a reply to: anxiouswens

It is a valid concern.
Laxism breeds racism. The people here are getting more and more hostile against the arab population because the police do nothing. Because they are allowed to break laws that the other french people are prosecuted for.
This was the case with the headcovering law. It was already a law that in many public places, you can't hide your face, for identification purposes. You can't go into a shop, or serve yourself gas, if you are wearing a helmet. You are obligated to take it off. This is enforced. They just added veils to the list of examples not allowed (masks, etc.)

It was a rare gesture of recognition that these people are subject to the same laws as everyone else.

Look at the reaction that got from Americans! These people should be exempt! Well, the french, with their big fear of being racist, aren't enforcing it now.

It is also not allowed to wear religious symbols in public areas. My son complained to me the other day, how Christians are made to take off jewelry that has crosses on it, and yet nothing is said to all the Muslims wearing their hand of Fatima on theirs.

You favor one child, you will make the others become increasingly hostile towards him. Every parent and teacher knows that.

Humans like to do things the easiest way possible, that takes the least amount of effort and energy. That's how you get polarization, in action and in thought. It's easier to either love or hate, to judge good or evil, to choose right or left, then to consider the myriad of subtleties in between. It's harder to try to pick through these immigrants and look at their particular circumstances individually.

I understand that.

But,
you can spend the energy and time now, or be obligated to spend twice as much later.

Like the parent that lays on the couch yelling at the kids in their room to go to bed and stop playing. That goes on and on, until the moment they have to get up and go up there, angry, and blow a fuse. The mess could have been avoided if they just went up the first time and took action while they were still calm.

The violence, I suspect, is going to start erupting from those in face of the immigrants. They are going to blow a fuse.
Because this has been going on for too long.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'd go to a country that is similar to my own culture. So if I was muslim I wouldn't think of Europe as my first choice of destination. There are many muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia where there aren't wars, but sorry I forgot, they don't too enthusiastic about giving any real help, they instead said they will fund the building of many mosques in Europe instead!!

If I had to flee UK because of civil war which seems to be becoming more of a reality with the way things are going here, my first country of choice wouldn't be a muslim country it would be somewhere where I knew the culture was similar to mine.a reply to: masqua

Exactly, i would choose an english speaking country first.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join