It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked man ‘with sword’ injures several people in Swedish school - reports

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MateoVeritas
4chan is a huge imageboard with millions of posters of varying backgrounds, ideologies, nationalities, and interests, all united under one banner; hatred. As a whole, they hate anything and everything. This theory that there is somehow a huge conspiracy to murder normal folk is ridiculous. These are the people who organize the shaming of the Westboro Church. The ones who fought Scientology. The champions of freedom from oppression. Let's all stop being ignorant. A sick individual did sick things because he was sick. Don't blame knives, games, or a freaking imageboard.

I don't think anyone is blaming 4chan. That is simply where the movement has flourished, in particular the R9K board. Take a look for yourself....talks about death to normies quite often and with many jumping on the train goading someone to do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I didn't mean it in that fashion. I just meant that if you post anything, a brigade of crapposters will arrive to tell you why x is garbage and you are garbage for liking x. Also, have you been to /a/ or /tv/? The only thing they DON'T hate are little girls.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

/r9k/ is an oddity to be sure. You have to realize, though, that the majority of it is all in good "fun." There's the occasional sociopath who posts there and then kills a few folks, but there is no "movement" and to assert so is ignorant.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

/r9k/ is an oddity to be sure. You have to realize, though, that the majority of it is all in good "fun." There's the occasional sociopath who posts there and then kills a few folks, but there is no "movement" and to assert so is ignorant.

There is a movement....it is called "BetaUprising". Even the name/hashtag they use suggests a movement. It likely started as a joke, but has ended up being connected to some serious incidents recently. I understand plenty are there all in good fun, just like any other "thing" in this world. I also understand that there are those involved that take things seriously and act on them because they relate to the posters sentiments and want to prove something.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Nope...no rules I am making at all....like I said....simply pointing out your post bringing guns into the debate, then you getting upset when called out on it. I could have ignored it, but your one liner about a gun possibly causing more death is annoying at best and WAY overplayed, so I wanted to know why, and now I do which is why your odd off topic debate is continuing here.

See this clearly shows signs of obsession on the subject by you. There's was no 'debate' until you tried to force me into one by accusing me of an agenda.

I know you just said you are not masking the rules but can i please have your permission anyway to mention the word "gun" in a thread that specifically wasn't written about the subject without you accusing me of an agenda having to be dragged into one of your American gun debate crusades?

Ha! As long as I can have your permission to call you out whenever you make an off topic post about something that has nothing to do with the topic.

Your right...there was no debate in your post.....just a one liner about how if it had been guns more would be dead, but yeah...no agenda or off topic post there at all.

Hmm you're self appointed offtoptic police now as well? Will you be vetting all of my posts or just ones that mention the word gun?

If that is what you would like to think then sure, similar to how you think a gun would have caused more death in this case.

So you think less deaths would have been caused if he had been using a gun?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

I didn't mean it in that fashion. I just meant that if you post anything, a brigade of crapposters will arrive to tell you why x is garbage and you are garbage for liking x. Also, have you been to /a/ or /tv/? The only thing they DON'T hate are little girls.

As a frequenter of that 4 chan you knoe what you are getting into going there. if you have a soft spine and weak thin skin then its not a place for you. Im so jaded their hate dont seem like it to me then i guess.

And Im sorry but if they are BETA and they uprise dont that make them ALPHAS?
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: lol reasons

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Nope...no rules I am making at all....like I said....simply pointing out your post bringing guns into the debate, then you getting upset when called out on it. I could have ignored it, but your one liner about a gun possibly causing more death is annoying at best and WAY overplayed, so I wanted to know why, and now I do which is why your odd off topic debate is continuing here.

See this clearly shows signs of obsession on the subject by you. There's was no 'debate' until you tried to force me into one by accusing me of an agenda.

I know you just said you are not masking the rules but can i please have your permission anyway to mention the word "gun" in a thread that specifically wasn't written about the subject without you accusing me of an agenda having to be dragged into one of your American gun debate crusades?

Ha! As long as I can have your permission to call you out whenever you make an off topic post about something that has nothing to do with the topic.

Your right...there was no debate in your post.....just a one liner about how if it had been guns more would be dead, but yeah...no agenda or off topic post there at all.

Hmm you're self appointed offtoptic police now as well? Will you be vetting all of my posts or just ones that mention the word gun?

If that is what you would like to think then sure, similar to how you think a gun would have caused more death in this case.

So you think less deaths would have been caused if he had been using a gun?

No idea...are you psychic or do you see the future that never happened somehow?

He didn't have a gun is the point. Less deaths could have happened sure....he may have been a bad shot, his gun could have jammed, any number of things could have happened. He could have had a bomb that could have gone off or not. My point to your comment all along is that you brought guns into a non-gun involved situation. Whatever your motivation for it, you had a reason behind it in suggesting more would have died.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well its seems so rare these days there's an attack where some kid is hellbent on causing as much death as possible at school that doesn't involve guns and multiple deaths its far from surprising that anyone should be glad that this person was only carrying melee weapons for a change.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well its seems so rare these days there's an attack where some kid is hellbent on causing as much death as possible at school that doesn't involve guns and multiple deaths its far from surprising that anyone should be glad that this person was only carrying melee weapons for a change.

It also seems these days that some kid is hellbent on killing and does regardless of what is used...the problem being the kid. If everyone would deal with the real issue, then the killing in general may go away, until then, it has been proven that regardless what we take away the killing does not stop.

(post by TheLaughingGod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

Indeed he was white.

My question now is.

When did they take that picture?

Are you somehow implying that this may not be the attacker?

Sure, weirder things have happened and I love a good conspiracy...BUT...

It appears that you are just upset that you can't blame this on the brown, Muslim refugees, and judging by those who starred your posts a lot of people feel the same.

With all due respect, sorry to pee on your parade.

My sincere apologies if I misunderstood your posts.

ETA:

Once it is "Officially" confirmed this was a nut-case, non-muslim white kid, the usual suspects will still try and spin this attack and blame it on "evil Muslims" somehow.

Am I right?
edit on 22-10-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

originally posted by: Hyperia
Picture of perpetrator

Wearing a starwars mask and a german uniform, confirmed person confined at an insane asylum, confirmed rightwing

Its not confirmed you nutcase.

This is freaking rich coming from your post going on and on about refugees and leftist this and that with no confirmation.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It also seems these days that some kid is hellbent on killing and does regardless of what is used...the problem being the kid. If everyone would deal with the real issue, then the killing in general may go away, until then, it has been proven that regardless what we take away the killing does not stop.

Yes schools are a popular place to go crazy and try to kill a bunch of people.

Melee weapon attacks at schools usually are just the result of one person attacking another and almost never result in more than two fatalities. People hardly ever go on a mass killing spree at schools unless they can get their hands on guns.

edit on 22-10-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The muslim extremists may very well get to refight the crusades if this insanity keeps up.That must be the reason for such atrocity attacks like this.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yes schools are a popular place to go crazy and try to kill a bunch of people.

Melee weapon attacks at schools usually are just the result of one person attacking another and almost never result in more than two fatalities. People hardly ever go on a mass killing spree at schools unless they can get their hands on guns.

Tell that to China....

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

There is a movement....it is called "BetaUprising". Even the name/hashtag they use suggests a movement. It likely started as a joke, but has ended up being connected to some serious incidents recently. I understand plenty are there all in good fun, just like any other "thing" in this world. I also understand that there are those involved that take things seriously and act on them because they relate to the posters sentiments and want to prove something.

Things that may start out as a joke can have very serious repurcussions indeed.
Think Scientology.

In the future,there will be other crazy ideologies,maybe some started by a social media page post.
I can picture a distant future place of worship with an ancient twitter/facebook quote in the window,made of stained glass.

And they shall call me prophet.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The muslim extremists may very well get to refight the crusades if this insanity keeps up.That must be the reason for such atrocity attacks like this.

What does this have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yes some weird attacks in resulted in deaths of very young children that one country in 2010 at kindergartens. But that was a statistical blip. In one of them 28 4yr olds were stabbed and not a single death.

A few more attacks since then but everyone survived, one of them where 23 very young children were stabbed and no one died.

so yeah Melee weapon attacks at schools usually are just the result of one person attacking another and almost never result in more than two fatalities. People hardly ever go on a mass killing spree at schools unless they can get their hands on guns.

edit on 22-10-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yes some weird attacks in resulted in deaths of very young children that one country in 2010 at kindergartens. But that was a statistical blip. In one of them 28 4yr olds were stabbed and not a single death.

A few more attacks since then but everyone survived, one of them where 23 very young children were stabbed and no one died.

so yeah Melee weapon attacks at schools usually are just the result of one person attacking another and almost never result in more than two fatalities. People hardly ever go on a mass killing spree at schools unless they can get their hands on guns.

Ok, so if a gunman went in and just shot people in the legs it's all cool....got it.

What a backwards argument. The attacks are fine as long as nobody dies....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join