It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked man ‘with sword’ injures several people in Swedish school - reports

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Perpetrator dead

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Well...timed, i give...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Whether it's an immigrant frustrated with the situation, or a Swede frustrated with the situation doesn't really matter. I'm sure there is enough frustration on both sides for anything to happen. I wonder if they will be able to smooth over some of these issues.

edit on 10/22/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Now, apparently World of warcraft and the beta uprising got a connection..

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have a feeling we are going to start seeing a lot more about edged weapon attacks everywhere in the coming months, and attacks on multiple people at once, not just a stabbing here and there.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Whether it's an immigrant frustrated with the situation, or a Swede frustrated with the situation doesn't really matter. Both groups are getting more and more frustrated with the situation.

The above bolded bits refer to the overall immigrant scenario. What you don't seem to grasp is that he string pullers want this to occur and thus it will occur.

I wonder if they will be able to smooth over some of these issues.

Not as long as the string pullers want chaos and strife. It somehow plays in to their bigger agenda and unless some sort of massive change in the shadow-geopolitical landscape happens, things will continue on their present course until such time as a new series of outcomes is desired by those who wield the real power in the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
Now, apparently World of warcraft and the beta uprising got a connection..

No shocking....this betauprising thing has been on the move recently but not widely publicized yet as I think MSM doesn't really understand it at this point. Sad thing is a lot of the people on 4chan are cheering for scum like this guy. The comments on his youtube channel are sickening and also refer to beta/normie culture.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Break them

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Seriously Vasa? Isnt anyone allowed to even mention guns ever without you attacking them and trying to start some sort of pro gun/ anti gun argument?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

Break them

I think it is messed up that these kids, just because they view themselves as outcasts, are thinking they should kill people. And the ones that egg them on are just as messed up in the head. Many will want to say this type of thing is only an issue in the US, I think there are going to be more attacks in the upcoming months all over the world related to this subculture of teen-angst.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Seriously Vasa? Isnt anyone allowed to even mention guns ever without you attacking them and trying to start some sort of pro gun/ anti gun argument?

Sure, isn't anyone allowed to mention that it is a person doing the killing and not the tool used as well? Good thing a nuclear bomb wasn't used right? Your agenda is clear, anything used outside of a gun is the person's fault, but with a gun it is the gun's fault. You brought the guns into the sword story....so I would say it was you starting the pro/anti gun argument.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Breaking the chan network...lol. thats liek trying to get the vatican to stop abusing their power.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

no break them.. not chan

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yawn , Vasa crow head of the self appointed gun debate police.

Give it a rest m8, not everyone who mentions guns has an agenda and wants to get into one of your daily pro gun crusades with you. Im sure you have plenty of other threads to keep up the good fight in.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Give it a rest m8, not everyone who mentions guns has an agenda and wants to get into one of your daily pro gun crusades with you. Im sure you have plenty of other threads to keep up the good fight in.

And your point of bringing guns into this thread was? Why didn't you say "good thing it wasn't a bomb"?

I am sure you have plenty of other threads to keep up the good fight in as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hahaha this made me laugh.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Perhaps I will 'grasp it' as you say, when it's shown to be true and not just a conspiracy theory.

But thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And your point of bringing guns into this thread was?

aaand again you feel have to try to try and accuse everyone who mentions guns of having an anti gun agenda and pull them into another one of your pro gun / anti gun debates.

"thank god he didnt have a gun" does not automatically mean "thank god he didnt have a gun because i think the American gun laws are wrong and i think we should have another debate on the subject right now in this unrelated thread.

Its not like you ever even have anything new to say on the subject you just come across as some kind of gun obsessed parrot rather than an owl or whatever your avatar is.

edit on 22-10-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You don't think that there are groups who push agendas but don't want it known that they are tied to said agendas? Or that there are secret influences in governments world wide? How about the possibility of power groups who wish only to accumulate more power unto themselves no matter the cost financially, socially, or in lives?

Dig in to the following thread and all related source material and then get back to me:

Who Runs the World ? – Network Analysis Reveals ‘Super Entity’ of Global Corporate Control

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

And your point of bringing guns into this thread was?

aaand again you feel have to try to try and accuse everyone who mentions guns of having an anti gun agenda and pull them into another one of your pro gun / anti gun debates.

"thank god he didnt have a gun" does not automatically mean "thank god he didnt have a gun because i think the American gun laws are wrong and i think we should have another debate on the subject right now in this unrelated thread.

Its not like you ever even have anything new to say on the subject you just come across as some kind of gun obsessed parrot rather than an owl or whatever your avatar is.

Oh brother....anyone can see what your purpose was for saying that. Agenda driven BS is what you are all about.

So, what was the purpose of YOU bringing guns into this thread again? To point out that you THINK more people would have died? Or that you could use the word GUN in a thread that had nothing to do with them? Just want some clarification so I can understand YOUR reasoning for bringing guns into a non-gun related incident.

Like I said, I could have posted "good thing he didn't use a bomb" but I tend to try to keep the topic on the topic and not run with agendas in other's threads....I do like pointing out others when the do it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join