It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked man ‘with sword’ injures several people in Swedish school - reports

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes some weird attacks in resulted in deaths of very young children that one country in 2010 at kindergartens. But that was a statistical blip. In one of them 28 4yr olds were stabbed and not a single death.

A few more attacks since then but everyone survived, one of them where 23 very young children were stabbed and no one died.

so yeah Melee weapon attacks at schools usually are just the result of one person attacking another and almost never result in more than two fatalities. People hardly ever go on a mass killing spree at schools unless they can get their hands on guns.

Ok, so if a gunman went in and just shot people in the legs it's all cool....got it.

What a backwards argument.

No didn't say any of that at all...you made that strange statement which you then attack. Seems you are just arguing with yourself now..very odd.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
is this the guys twitter?

twitter.com...
if so suprised it hasnt been 404d yet same with his youtube, the photo looks like the guy msm are showing, is he in new york too on the photo on twitter in front of the rebuild of wtc?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Time to ban any sharp blade I think.

We did that in Denmark 6 to 7 years ago...It worked somewhat, could maybe work in Sweden too.

Sad to hear about this incident, unnecessary..

Well hey. I heard they banned beer glasses in Britain (or somewhere) so drunk people wouldn't smash each other over the head with them. I mean, seriously. Where does this ban everything mentality stop? Do you want to pad everything with Nerf foam? You can take ultimate safety at any cost to preposterous extremes and still not prevent everything bad.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

we still got pint pots here in england although i once went to a club that only had bottles and to get another drink you had to hand them back your empty

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
Welcome to the new Sweden.
Asylumseekers who gets denied goes crazy and destroys my country.
Thanks EU. Thanks America. Thanks Sweden.

This is beyond upsetting.

here is a picture of the new Sweden with new "Swedes" from the location.

I dont see ONE swede here.

I'm not sure why you are laying blame here.

It appears that the description of the attacker maybe a young white male.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yes some weird attacks in resulted in deaths of very young children that one country in 2010 at kindergartens. But that was a statistical blip. In one of them 28 4yr olds were stabbed and not a single death.

A few more attacks since then but everyone survived, one of them where 23 very young children were stabbed and no one died.

so yeah Melee weapon attacks at schools usually are just the result of one person attacking another and almost never result in more than two fatalities. People hardly ever go on a mass killing spree at schools unless they can get their hands on guns.

Ok, so if a gunman went in and just shot people in the legs it's all cool....got it.

No didn't say any of that at all...you made that strange statement which you then attack. Seems you are just arguing with yourself now..very odd.

Nope...you said as long as they don't die it's all good.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Time to ban any sharp blade I think.

I hope all those injured have a speedy recovery, both physical and mental.

Probably you have no idea that we actually have ban to carry blades in USA.

Your comment is just funny... but at least we see results here in USA where we have ban on bladed weapons....

Thank you for bringing it up!

Except you can have blades in your house, and you can carry them with you too. Some knives you can have on your person some you can't.

You probably have no idea you can carry blades in the USA. Your comment is just funny.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS *****

We ask that you please keep the post replies in ENGLISH, on topic, and with respect to your fellow posters.

Failure to do any of the above WILL result in more post removals and/or posting bans.

Thank you.

***** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE *****

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Nope never said that at any time. You came up with that ridiculous statement while arguing with yourself on the last page after i pointed out people rarely go on killing sprees in schools unless they can get hold of guns.

No attack is good.

edit on 23-10-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
There would be hundreds of replies in this thread if this was done by a muslim. It would be a pissing contest in who could quote most violent verse of Quran. The usual suspects would be star and flaging eachother,telling us how muslim are cancer and whatnot. What i find most disturbing is that some ATS members have exactly the same views on muslims as the perpetrator.

Btw. Change the title of this thread.Two are dead, 21 yearold teacher assistant and a 15 year old student. Swedish police have confirmed that this was a hate crime
edit on 23-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError Swedish police have confirmed that this was a hate crime

I would guess that someone would have to hate a person to murder them with a sword. Isn't it kind of obvious that it's a "hate crime"?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError Swedish police have confirmed that this was a hate crime

I would guess that someone would have to hate a person to murder them with a sword. Isn't it kind of obvious that it's a "hate crime"?

You dont have anything else to add to this thread other than your childish comment ? Move along

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

It is a white young male. I guess the statistics did take me out on the water here.

As I stated on page 2 or 3 in this thread, If it will turn out to be a white male this could be a false flag for the leftwing
propaganda wich is stronger than ever in sweden.

First page on Aftonbladet this morning was
"Racist killer".

This happens and today they print that sweden will borrow 28 billion to be able to counter this refugee crysis.

But hey, I was wrong earlier.

who knows?

We all know how this msm war is playing out.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

You've argued 'Muslim' all through the thread and got a lot of stars from folk who also wanted it to be a Muslim killer.

Now it's a 'leftist false flag' to bring in more Muslims?

Seems like whatever happens, you've gotta blame the Muslims.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Nope never said that at any time. You came up with that ridiculous statement while arguing with yourself on the last page after i pointed out people rarely go on killing sprees in schools unless they can get hold of guns.

No attack is good.

Then what was your point of talking about how the ones in China had few deaths?

No guns were involved there and you still have some issue with saying it is the person, not the tool used, that is to blame for any attack.

So the only conclusion you seem to have been reaching for is that knives are better for an attack if you just want to scar people? But somehow the attackers in those cases are not as bad because they didn't use a gun?

Again....clarify so I understand which it is....the gun seems to be what you stick on rather than the actual problem....that makes your argument illogical as it doesn't even begin to figure out a solution to the real problem....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Never even metioned the word muslim.

Get your facts straight.

Do you think that all refugees are muslim?
edit on 23-10-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Then what was your point of talking about how the ones in China had few deaths?

It was a reply to your one line post that said "tell that to China" after i stated that people rarely go killing sprees in schools with melee weapons but when they do the number death it causes is very low.

No guns were involved there and you still have some issue with saying it is the person, not the tool used, that is to blame for any attack.

No not at all, your making that up as well.

So the only conclusion you seem to have been reaching for is that knives are better for an attack if you just want to scar people? But somehow the attackers in those cases are not as bad because they didn't use a gun?

Nope yet again wrong conclusion by you. that is not what i think, those are your ridiculous ideas and have no basis in anything i have said.

the gun seems to be what you stick on rather than the actual problem....that makes your argument illogical it doesn't even begin to figure out a solution to the real problem....

Yes your incorrect conclusion would of course seem illogical because you got it wrong. You continually misquote what i say and try to force incorrect conclusions because you obviously have some kind of pre planned NRA type "argument script" that you are desperately trying to shoehorn my comments into so you can read off your replies parrot fashion.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Ok....just to make sure I don't misquote you, here is your post quoted from page 5

Thank god it wasnt a gun or there would have been plenty of deaths for sure

So yeah.....full circle back to you saying it would have been more deaths had there been a gun. That implies that the deaths from the sword don't really matter because there were not as many. And you don't even mention anything about caring that people died at all.

So yes....it is obvious you have a bias.

Back to my argument....it doesn't matter what the tool is...people attack and people die. You seem to only care what was used. Showing true colors of agenda and bias is not hard to pull out when they are there in every post. Unlike you, I actually do care and would like something to be done, though I focus on the actual issue at hand....the killer.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So yeah.....full circle back to you saying it would have been more deaths had there been a gun. That implies that the deaths from the sword don't really matter because there were not as many. And you don't even mention anything about caring that people died at all.

No you incorrectly inferred that conclusion yourself i did not imply it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How soon a thread dies once the perp turns out to be white. All the racists were most likely lined up to say told you so, when it came to Muslims. That sure turned a possible hate thread quiet...

Turns out it may not be the Muslims to fear but white males.
edit on 23-10-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join