It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Floating City" above China? (Weather Related)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

thank you for the correction. you are correct we are NOT passing through it. Think of the galactic core as a beam of flashlight that shines in a circle. We are passing through the beam of it. We are not directly passing through it, we are moving in a wave up and down into and out of that circling flash light.

1- a whole train disappears in Canada
2- a whole ship appears in Cuba after 90 years
3- a city appears in the sky in China

I do have an article published on NASA website - yes I am an honors physics graduate to give you a background

The vibrational frequency emanating from the galactic core increases our sun and our planets' internal frequency and all the 15 dimensions of our reality. There are crystal seals that separate the dimensions. These act as a magnetic repulsion between the different dimensions. We are in Dimensions 1,2,3 - which is density 1.
This like being on Channel 3 of TV. Channel 4 of the TV is overlapping with our current channel. They are co-existing simultaneously.

The higher energetic is temporarily making the barriers translucent.
This also opens the portals.
The 12 primary portals (the other 3 of the highest density do not have a physical equivalent) and the secondary set of portals (144 secondary) are mostly activated. Out of the 12, there are two more left to be activated until Jan-01-2017.

The grays are using the Hadrian collider to artificially open the gateways that they have taken over by force. The gateway being activated is not enough, it has to be additionally energized with the correct energy sequence code. It is alike a combination code. The grays have found out. The positive aliens interfered on Dec 2012 and disabled the transformer and by the time they tried to fix it, they missed the window of opportunity. They are at it again. Soon they will not be able to use the CERN location and the star gate associated with it. Japan knows that US will HAARP Japan into the ocean that is why the Japanese have undertaken creating a CERN North of Japan.

The activation of the gates are happening for 5 years span. It is happening to the planet and to us as well. The Chakras and the 15 energetic gateways of our own bodies are being activated as well. Activation does not imply connection. We have to by our own will and intent energize our body gateways. Energizing the first 5 gateways on our body will allow us to step into the planetary portals when they are activated and energized within a short period of time.

The grays have ships on the higher dimension ready to come over cloaked as soon as they are successful with the artificial opening of the planetary gateways. The Reptilians will get rid of the grays as soon as they have successfully carried their cooperative plan. There is only a limited time available for this opening. After 2022 the gateways close forever. John Titor was right. The events that happen will happen to this future old earth. If you can cross over to the new parallel earth that is going to separate its path from this one you won't see John Titor / John Conner / Earth Cataclysm events because they won't exist in the parallel dimension.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Just because The Express have released the story, doesn't make them the original source to the material.

I believe this was the source before the papers got hold of the story:

Interesting that eyewitnesses say it only appeared for a few moments before disappearing.

Any radar statements yet?

A floating city would surely be picked up by radar...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: true-life

Tell me more...

I'm feeling you, dawg. Stargates, Reptilians, Grays, I'm all about that life. John Titor, I take him with a grain of salt but do not dismiss him altogether.

On the subject at hand, bleeding-edge hologram seems the most sensible answer from my vantage point.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: true-life
a reply to: Phage
Japan knows that US will HAARP Japan into the ocean that is why the Japanese have undertaken creating a CERN North of Japan

wat
Now why would the Yanks do such a daft thing?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Do you have any links to support your 3 "anomalies?"

I was taken aback as I had heard nothing about the first two you listed... though the 3rd one, a city in the sky in China, prodded my memory... I read about that somewhere or other.

The probable fact you used fictitious satire (or tabloid b.s.) to support your "thesis" doesn't bode well for it being an answer to anything but "what wild theory can I dream up today?"

Not to say weird stuff doesn't happen... it does... but ... but... *blinks out*

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Those clouds are literally the definition of cumulonimbus castellanus.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Any other videos emerged?

I can only find one,if hundreds of people saw it then surely there would more footage.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

There are crystal seals that separate the dimensions

Very interesting to me. I was shown before that the bedrock in each layer or dimension holds all the information for that layer. That everything we see around us is just a reflection of the information contained in the bedrock.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think its most likely an intentional holographic projection...obviously using technology the general public is unaware of..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebabyseagull
Any other videos emerged?

I can only find one,if hundreds of people saw it then surely there would more footage.

Especially in China where everyone has their faces buried in a smartphone...there would be thousands of videos online at this point.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

edit on 20-10-2015 by Lamagraa because: (no reason given)
delete this plz thanks
edit on 20-10-2015 by Lamagraa because: needs to be deleted opy msg =/

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Its Avalon the advanced tech nation-city that normally hidden below the ground in Antarctica

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

that what i was thinking

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

She is also saying that none of the locals in Foushan in Guangdong province believe they are actually seeing a city floating, and figure it's an optical illusion. It must be kind of rare, but it seems I have heard of this before, but I can't remember where I heard of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

The Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

This does seem like the probable explanation. And notice how the most dramatic footage in the OP's video is not the true colour of the event but is the result of a blue tint.
edit on 21-10-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I am surprised anone could see anthing in the smog that is the Chinese skyline. That being said, you would need a cloud cover for successful holographic imagery.

I saw the floating city in AFrica. Clear blue sky. Quite a contrast.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
so then what city is it reflecting?

a reply to: sprinter440

Some are saying that it could be one of the rocky islands in the South China Sea that are being stretched vertically by the illusion.

I'm not saying that's what it is; I'm just saying that some of the explanations are that it doesn't necessarily need to be a city that is being reflected in this fata morgana-type optical illusion -- if it really is an optical illusion and not a hoaxed image.

edit on 10/21/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Cumulonimbus Castell-what?

Here's a link to Google Images of Cumulonimbus Castellanus Clouds

They don't look similar at all to me - not to say I have any idea what this is or if its just pure hoax, but those anus clouds don't look straight and rigid to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
if a mirage, does it make sense that it is viewed from this perspective... like looking up at it from below? so it really looks like a floating city? im just a little confused about the pathway of light refraction from the actual object to the viewer... how did it get a viewpoint of the buildings from below what would be ground level, or at the very least, AT ground level??

Here's a really good explanation (The BOAC Labrador sighting of June 29, 1954:

www.caelestia.be...

Basically, a "duct" of air trapped between two altitudes is at a higher or lower temperature than the surrounding layers. Because density is proportional to temperature, and refractive index is proportional to density, that means that light can be refracted and bounced between the boundaries of the duct.

This "cloud city" could be one of those ghost cities in China, refracted or reflected a couple of times, much like a periscope or pair of binoculars.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
This "cloud city" could be one of those ghost cities in China, refracted or reflected a couple of times, much like a periscope or pair of binoculars.

As I mentioned above, another explanation as to "what exactly is being reflected" (if it really is a mirage) is one of the rocky islands offshore, which are being stretched vertically by the optical illusion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join