It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Floating City" above China? (Weather Related)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
so then what city is it reflecting?

a reply to: sprinter440

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Its obviously a futuristic city from the timeline where the man from Taured lived. Duh..

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
man...i would love to see a floating city in the sky!
not sure what i would do..probably just stare with my mouth open.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If this was a natural fenomenon shouldnt this reflection be upside down?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It has no definitive, irreproachable resemblance to a city. So I'd agree with the meteorologists saying it's a product of Fata Morgana.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Two weeks ago it was the ship from 90 years ago that disappeared interdimensionally. It has just come back.
The Crystal seals that separate and create a magnetic separation between the 1,2,3 dimension and 4,5,6 dimension are being energized as we are passing through the galactic core. This will continue to ramp up on and off increasing to a maximum between 2017-2022 cycle.

The buildings that are lower vibration in higher dimension will show up here. The objects / islands that are of higher dimension here will start phasing out to the higher harmonic universe.

It is starting.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: true-life

The Crystal seals that separate and create a magnetic separation between the 1,2,3 dimension and 4,5,6 dimension are being energized as we are passing through the galactic core.

We are not passing through the galactic core.

No matter how you look at it.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Triton1128

Read page 2 mate. I am tired of repeating myself, I have exposed all the flaws on page 2 and the possible motive for the hoax on page 3.

So the flaws are ..and I quote
."smells like bs to me"( your opinion)
"Lots of hoaxes look cool "
And
"Your video looks nothing like a natural phenomenon"
And the motive is
"Age of ultron".( released six months ago so not exactly current)

Hahahahaha
Just
Hahaha hahaha

Denial... not just a river in egypt

Now I won't goes as far as to say it's not a hoax i just dont know yet but come on man your refutation is worse than swap gas, or Chinese lanterns or whatever the debunkers are hocking these days

a reply to: Phage
ohh lord and now Phage is demanding answers... I dunno sir Phage .
Mass hallucinations
Hoax
Real
It's one of those... why don't you tell us ohh all knowing phage? I'm sure you have the answer...

... even if it's not true
edit on am1020153112America/ChicagoSun, 18 Oct 2015 00:12:09 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Denile... not just a river in egypt

Denial.

Tell me, what do you think is going on in the video?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

How about giving your own signature a read? You're dismissing this without investigating whatsoever, because the source is Chinese? Because "lots of hoaxes look cool"? Because you think it's some sort of viral marketing for Age of Ultron? Because you think it's Photoshopped (which is typically used to manipulate... photos... not videos)? You seem painfully out of touch. Nobody is asking you to accept this as being anything in particular, but you're not even entertaining the possibilities of what it could be and jumping to a conclusion based on "evidence" that's solely a product of your own mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
First pictures of China's assigned, brain harvesting super massive.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This happened in Foshan, China. Population as of 2012: 7,197,394 people. (Wikipedia)

I find it rather odd that there are no more pictures from people of this event.

The city looks like this:
Picture 1

Either this is a shadow of some city buildings, but the light must have come from below, maybe the sea?

This could be possible, because both Foshan and Jiangxi (Also reported in the article, people seeing the same phenomenon in the sky) are both located close to sea.
Source: Foshan and Jiangxi locations

Shadow on some clouds:
Picture 2

Or the most logical explanation , and why there is no more photo/video evidence , is that it is indeed a prank.

edit on 18-10-2015 by coolism because: Fixed both picture links

edit on 18-10-2015 by coolism because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2015 by coolism because: typos

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Maybe it was a floating city, that can phase in and out of our vision or perhaps even resonance beciming weightless.

Imagine if you will a technology that changes the resonance of something making it like a ghost and weightless as well as invisible.

There you have it invisible weightless flying city that can phase through our material world.

Of course it could materialise and interact with the world here as well.
edit on 18-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mulder85
Actually there is also the fact that no one in Taiwan has peeped a word about the claimed "phenomenon" - a fact that is reconciled by only one, simple explanation: a hoax.

I am dismissing it because I have no proof that it is anything else than a hoax.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences.

And an obscur youtube video is hardly evidence.

I mean why don't we talk about unicorns while we are at it?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

It is of no use, Phage. They claim all sorts of things but then shift the burden of proof on us.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Plane of the galactic core. Think of a ship in the ocean.. it goes up and down as the waves pass under. We are in fact passing through the galactic "plane" and going up into the upper hemisphere of our galaxy. Somewhere our solar system has not been in 15k years or more.

Example : Click here

;P

Exciting times!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

It is of no use, Phage. They claim all sorts of things but then shift the burden of proof on us.

Me too mate.

Trust me, if I thought for a second that footage was real I'd be heading for the hills. But I'm still here, and not remotely compelled to provide any proof it isn't real.

What I do like, however, is to read all the other unproven pseudo-scientific woo-woo vaguisms that are bandied about like its no big whoop.
Holograms, (seriously?) its just holograms so relax everyone, it ain't real
blue beam - it's the NWO testing their false flag equipment before enslaving humanity, no big deal,
its just a portal, SSDD
whats the fuss about? Looks like your typical interdimensional vortex to the eighth dimension to me. Yawn.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I'm sorry, but I cant agree that this is weather related. I have no idea on what this is, but your out of your mind to agree that its weather related. I feel they could of came up with a better reason. Insane.

Just imagine your watching the weather channel and the weather man says....

"well the conditions are right for huge cities to appear floating in the sky"

LMFAO!!!

Either its a hoax, or we live in a much more interesting reality than I can understand.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I find that to be a bit dismissive... if this is such a common occurrence, how come we are only seeing pictures of this phenom now?

I remember reading about mirages in deserts and such... but giant cities in clouds.... the detail too! Those cities are detailed!

Feels like it would be more of a holographic test of sorts in my opinion. The illusion of a city would be about the only thing you could put up there without people freaking out too badly... maybe it was a test for citizens. That way it could be pawned off as a weird reflection and people will dismiss it...

Afterall, look what the US did in the war with their fake tanks on ground... Maybe the Chinese government can put fake planes up in the sky now? Interesting what you'd be able to do with fake planes if you think about it...

Awesome thread to a really bizzarre phenomenom!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TenFourAnimation

No. Because the technology to make negative light, three-dimensional holograms, complete with backface culling and self-occlusion DOES NOT EXIST outside of Star Trek. Please everyone stop saying holograms like it was actually possible... and worse still, like it's no big deal.

And even if we did have such technology, we wouldn't test it by projecting a FREAKING CITY IN THE SKY and dismiss it as a new type of previously unknown mirage. We would test project something a lot less scary such as... I dunno, a cloud?

Its a hoax. I'm not saying people didnt see a mirage, they probably did. But the footage that is going along with this story is hoaxed. I worked in computer graphics for twenty years and I know its not that difficult. You can do it in nuke, shake and after effects, the software tracks the motion of the camera automatically and you stick a photoshop layer of some buildings into the clouds which is then motion matched to the camera. Theres no phenonema at work here.

I'll say it again, its not footage of any type of mirage on Earth and it isn't holograms either. Its not a vortex or the solar system passing through the galactic plane. Its not heaven and nor is it a worm hole. Its not blue beam or cern. Its some guy in his bedroom with some talent, half an hour to spare and some cracked software on his PC.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join