It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of ISIS? Terror group 'on verge of defeat' as Russian jets cut off arms supplies!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It expresses Russia's policy of making neither its timetable nor desired outcome public.

Frankly? Skip the BS! A justification doesn't make it much better, you're either a liar or just proliferate lies willingly, which is the same after all. Radio 'Free' Europe needs people like you, ever considered to work with them?

No offense intended, it was not my decision to justify T&C violations. You perceive yourself as victim of propaganda and now you even dare to use said propaganda for 'the good' yourself. You don't add your 'sources' for the crap you spread and obfuscate many things, it's fairly easy to uncover your tactics. Deny ignorance much, eh?

I'm highly amused and really hope the mods don't bother at all. We'll see Rogue again, hopefully. Shilly trolling won't stop a thing after all, we're legion. And we don't forget...

The relentless aerial bombing is as much to remind NATO of what could happen in Ukraine

Remember remember the shelling of Donesk? Do you have a clue how many people already died in the Ukraine due to this NATO-covered regime in Kiev?
It's a quite retarded spin you try here, we're not as dumb as you think. Your new Gold Standart, innit?

Putin would thereby become a peace maker who accomplished everything the West failed to do, including getting Assad to step down.

Wasn't that exactly what Putin proposed in the beginning of this conflict in Syria?

edit on 18-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Again, you jump down my throat and make crazy accusations against me when I simply repeat Russia's stated policy.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I was just listening to Webster Tarpley's latest pod cast .tarpley.net... in it he is talking to a reporter (french) I think and he is saying that Russia has some teck for communications that renders NATO's ability to know what is going on mute . He is saying it was the same teck that Russia used before but it appears it has a 300 mile limit .So the NATO base in Turkey has not got much of a clue as to what is happening .....It's in the first part of the podcast but a few min. in .

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You will note that all of the information about the situation is coming from Russian sources. None of it is independently verified. This makes it impossible to tell exactly what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Highly entertaining, thanks DJ. Sooo cray_zeee, eh?

Now clear ya throat and get over it. I will contribute my opinion when I think it's time to do so, count on that.

Anything on topic maybe?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I can not see any thing in the article by Sunday Express that mention that Russia state that ISIL will be beat in a matter of hours/days or weeks.

Sunday Express use a unnamed Source:

a top terror expert said today

This top terror expert is linked to

Royal United Services Institute "RUSI"
Which was founded in 1831 by the Duke of Wellington.

The Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) is an independent think tank engaged in cutting edge defence and security research

Dr Afzal dont seam to be a qualified Source to even give a valid opinion on the ISIL matter, because he's experties are not within this subject?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

No-one ever said Russia said that! On the other hand, their has been a stream of posters doing victory dances, claiming Russia accomplished in days what the US couldn't do in a year. Technically, they are not officially speaking for Russia, but I don't see anyone correcting them.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Pointing out that all the information about the situation comes from Russian sources is directly on topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Pointing out that all the information about the situation comes from Russian sources is directly on topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Any political deal is difficult because your dealing with a bunch of mentally deranged religious fanatics.

There’s many jihad groups in Syria now that are all lead by someone with delusions of religious grandeur I call the Saladin complex.

The Muslims are unfortunately victims of these tin pot religious lunatics who brainwash the young with medieval nonsense about Islam they distort.

Just look at Libya with their many jihad nut groups all led by the same kind of Mulla Umar psycho.

In Afghanistan you had the same thing until they all coalesced into the Taliban and they’ll never stop until their wiped out enough to stop and can’t any more produce any brainwashed religious zombies.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I said and posted in this very forum years ago the young Muslims, particularly Arabs were making themselves into the new Indians (Native Americans) who in all those Hollywood movies are always wiped out in droves.

The Arab Muslameen is that new Indian the West and now Russia is using and will use for target practice until thousands, or maybe millions of them will be DEAD with all their religious zeal and just fodder for Hollywood movies

If any Arab young Muslims are listening

YOUR BEING SET UP TO DIE
edit on 18-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Any political deal is difficult because your dealing with a bunch of mentally deranged religious fanatics.

Of course they are, we're the better humans. Not.

Painting your enemy as monstrous as possible is part of the process called brainwashing, care to deny ignorance maybe? You don't think the War on Terror has anything to do with the continuous support for... terrorists? Enlighten me!

If any Arab young Muslims are listening

YOUR BEING SET UP TO DIE

Yep. And all those Western soldiers are set up to die as well.
You think the mil.-ind. complex gives a sh!t about those folks or the innocent victims?

The one-eyed is a prophet for the blind, Odin had wisdom to offer.
What can you do?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

A political solution involving Daesh is impossible for the reasons you stated. On the other hand, the SFA and similar groups might collaborate against them if the Ba'athist abandon Assad and agree to a new round of elections.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Technically, they are not officially speaking for Russia, but I don't see anyone correcting them.

Technically Russia dont have to correct anyone on flase pretense. What other Sources state on behalf of Russia is not a Russian problem. No one can speak on behalf of Russia except Russia.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Under the circumstances it might be wiser to correct the false impression. If the campaign drags on too long people might misremember and ridicule Russia.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

A political solution involving Daesh is impossible for the reasons you stated. On the other hand, the SFA and similar groups might collaborate against them if the Ba'athist abandon Assad and agree to a new round of elections.

Again I have to refer to my past wisdom, if you may.

A well known columnist one wrote something about the Arab spring and why it didn’t work.

It was some silly nonsense about Western values

I informed him in a email that the Arabs won’t buy into Western revolutionary principles because they haven’t been exposed enough to secular principles such as the West was through, primarily, Freemasonry and decades of the renaissance and enlightenment.

The Arabs only have secular modernity without principles of any sort save platitudes about freedom.

Therefore they don’t easily take to Western revolutionary principles

All they have is their Islamic heritage therefore their really not going to be easily led to political secular modernity.

I.E. the failed Arab Spring

They don’t have the background for it

The Arabs need decades of exposure to democratic principles before they can move out of the medieval past and the noxious fumes of Wahhabism.

The Arabs therefore need a strong leader to carry them over such as a Saddam Khadafy or Assad,

The West know this and deliberately to destroy these societies upended those strong leaders.

The well known columnist wrote me back conceding All my points.

edit on 18-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I tend to agree with you on most points. Nation-states are a relatively new concept in the region; right up until the second decade of the last century, all of the states there were part of one empire or another. People related more strongly to their tribe than the regional authority. The borders carved up after the fall of the Ottoman Empire were arbitrary. Against this background, Westphalian principles never took. If your sect or tribe was found in more than one "nation," you felt, not just entitled, but obliged, to participate in the internal affairs of that neighbor. Iran has long taken advantage of this, as Daesh is now.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Under the circumstances it might be wiser to correct the false impression. If the campaign drags on too long people might misremember and ridicule Russia.

Putin have stated that the campain will last for at least 5 months. I Guess between now and 5 months.... Putin will tell us more as the campain moves forward.

Russia dont fallow western coalition protocal when it comes to this campain.

It dosent matter how much we complain or manufacture excuses. Russia is doing this With or without US/NATO consent.

The US is no longer runing the show, and dont get to make the rules.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Frankly? Skip the BS! A justification doesn't make it much better, you're either a liar or just proliferate lies willingly, which is the same after all. Radio 'Free' Europe needs people like you, ever considered to work with them?

No offense intended, it was not my decision to justify T&C violations. You perceive yourself as victim of propaganda and now you even dare to use said propaganda for 'the good' yourself. You don't add your 'sources' for the crap you spread and obfuscate many things, it's fairly easy to uncover your tactics. Deny ignorance much, eh?

I'm highly amused and really hope the mods don't bother at all. We'll see Rogue again, hopefully. Shilly trolling won't stop a thing after all, we're legion. And we don't forget...

Here is the source for what you call "lies."

Is this the source of your slogan?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The US is no longer runing the show, and dont get to make the rules.

Exactly. This past year has been our first taste of a world without America. Do you like all the non-American warfare?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join