It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of ISIS? Terror group 'on verge of defeat' as Russian jets cut off arms supplies!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

In the face of heavy Russian airstrikes, a number of ISIS militants have reportedly fled to Turkey from Syria by shaving off their beards and dressing as women to pass unnoticed.

Mounds of shaved facial hair have been discovered in Aleppo, Syria, along with discarded packets of Syrian razors.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I'm American and I believe Putin is brilliant. World leaders say many things about Putin but no one calls the man stupid, for a reason.
I also believe that ISIS is either a creation of the CIA or the Mossad. A rogue band of militant Muslims are roaming the ME killing everything that is not Muslim and Israel took 3 MONTHS to freak? I don't think so. Moreover, the comments from the King of Jordan who personally led an attack on ISIS fighters saw US planes dropping supplies to them. I'm sorry but that is it for me. I dgaf if people even agree with me.
Also, I am sick & tired of my government overturning governments in other countries. It is unacceptable and morally incomprehensible. I love my country but I am tired of my government doing messed up things to other countries in my name.
edit on 19-10-2015 by ColdChillin because: Typo + addition

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
America, Israel, and NATO may or may not had input into the direct creation of ISIS( and then again there is evidence they may have) we don’t know conclusively yet…but we do know that when ISIS made their move they jumped on ISIS to secretly support them like flies on sh__

Isis is the flies and those countries are the sh__

or ISIS is the sh__ and those countries are the flies

it doesn't matter when dealing with such

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: spy66

The US is no longer runing the show, and dont get to make the rules.

Exactly. This past year has been our first taste of a world without America. Do you like all the non-American warfare?

I sure didnt like the American warefare, i dont like their attetude either. They walk around and think they own the world and all its inhabitance.. and i am not joking. What the Americans did to the Public in Iraq is disgusting, they treated them like trash. Used their APC and tanks to trash everything that was in their way, used them to breach their houses and so on. They showed no respect towards the public at all. They showed no compasion towards the People hardly at all.

In Afghanistan they did the exact same thing..... showed up With their "I Own You Mentality".

The Russians are brutal as hell when they fight, but at least they know when the battle is over. If they are going be much better than the Americans.... only time will tell. But i dont think the rebels or IS/ISIL will be shown much mercy at all.

Personally i dont think Russia will use their alpha unites to bate IS/ISIL suspects omong the Public. Like Russia did in Afghanistan and Chechnya. Chechnya was a different war than this one in Syria.

In Chechnya it was the Russians Alphas who started to torture and behead suspects, not the Chechians.

Chechnya have told Putin that they are willing to enter Syria to fight the rebels and IS/ISIL on the ground. If Putin Accept, Syria will be a hell on Earth for the Public as well.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join