It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Doctor describes horrors in German hospital overrun by Muslim migrants,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Yup gotta take hear say as fact right!

Can't get much better then second hand hear say to that point.

Jesus people, I wonder if you would accept second hand hear say saying all this is bs.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Tjoran

She isn't really though... she just says she doesn't want to treat the ones from Africa...

She said "especially the ones from Africa" Perhaps they are just acting the worst of the bunch. Not everything with the word Africa in a negative tone is racist.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Cygnis

Why don't you?

Why should we take it as a fact of the matter?
Because a bigot and Liveleak pick up a report about a letter?

I'm not the one burring my head in the sand like an ostrich.

I'm not the one decrying it as racist, bigoted, or anything else and attacking the source. The video seems pretty insightful, and corroborates the letter. As it was read on a news station. But then again, news stations are nothing more than "entertainment" to keep the masses amused.

So who knows.. maybe it's just all garbage, and the immigrants are the salt and light of the earth, delightful in every way.

Maybe it's the exact opposite, and the person who wrote the letter feels threatened because they're so good, they might all loose their jobs to such hard working, honest people.

I understand all people are animals.. You seem to think they are something more. Remember, they still hack each other up with hatchets in Africa in tribal wars. But.. that might all be myth too. Could Africa be the most civilized country in the world, and it's being kept a secret so us Western Savages stay out?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. Seems like you are the only other person to notice that, as though all Africans are the same. But that's not racism, that's accurate on this thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

a reply to: tony9802

Remove the Geller link, no reason to give her clicks.
This isn't getting hidden by msm, people just say that when they they think something should be reported. A random letter from someone just isn't news, especially when it contains what it says. Clearly this person in the letter has their own issues that I doubt just came up.

Why dont you all go over there and see how bad it is. Or is that only the thing you can tell other people.

Oh and you say you don't want to sensationalize but you post freaking Pam Geller?!

This is not about P. Geller, it is about material she has found, concerning hospitals in Germany..The mainstream media in Germany and most EU countries are not reporting this type of material, so it has to be put out somehow, through alternative media..

As soon as you see the Russians, Chinese and Muslims in front of your garage door, you let me know..ok?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So is Germany agenda to keep the immigrants? Why not report these incidents, if anything it would help their own countrymen take precautions when going to the local hospital. Stabbings going unreported by a media that don't want them in the country. Does that genuinely sound correct to you?

Like I say I believe that these things are happening and far worse, but please filter out the truth from a woman's warped perspective.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Ya she found a second had letter from a friend of a doctor. Talk about head line news.

What ever guys, I know it is easier to just take some hateful words as fact.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I just said what the letter said, nice try with the twist tho. I know what my thoughts on people are so feel free to think what ever you want.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Did she just say, doctors dont know how to treat AIDS, Syphilis, TB etc in Europe. Really? I am a doctor and let me tell you, these are the most basic thing one learns. If they cant treat that, they cant pass the simplest exam in med school.

Plus as a doctor, its your duty to treat people. Handling upset patients is a skill, that I believe this lady does not have. She is a disgrace to this profession. Never should a doctor call her patients 'animals'.
edit on 15/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Not good.

Most concerning thing is this woman's hatred for black people.

The feeling of revulsion is not the same as the feeling of hatred.. hopefully you'll be able to understand the difference..
Also, I don't know if you have ever met muslim africans, but they too practice their form of fascism..it's black or african fascism-- you have to see it in the eye to understand it though..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Haha. Think u misread mate. Was agreeing with you. Haha

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Remove the Geller link, no reason to give her clicks.
This isn't getting hidden by msm, people just say that when they they think something should be reported. A random letter from someone just isn't news, especially when it contains what it says. Clearly this person in the letter has their own issues that I doubt just came up.

Why dont you all go over there and see how bad it is. Or is that only the thing you can tell other people.

Oh and you say you don't want to sensationalize but you post freaking Pam Geller?!

This is not about P. Geller, it is about material she has found, concerning hospitals in Germany..The mainstream media in Germany and most EU countries are not reporting this type of material, so it has to be put out somehow, through alternative media..

As soon as you see the Russians, Chinese and Muslims in front of your garage door, you let me know..ok?

And how do you propose we identify Muslims. ? I heart Osama T-Shirt..?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k
Don't forget the exotic diseases that attack immigrants that no one knows how to cure.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
OK. Don't even know what to say to that cos me so stoo-ped. Because you've met an African Muslim her statements aren't to be taken the way she wrote them. Me so stoo-ped

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Don't forget the exotic diseases that attack immigrants that no one knows how to cure.

What diseases..?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Once again, I'm disturbed that we aren't seeing more 1st person video showing what's going on.
YouTube should be flooded with people's videos - even with the blocks. I've found a few, but mostly and increasingly it's news reports that are found. I don't want news reports. I want to see the first hand situation which there should be millions of. I'm feeling more and more deceived from this lack of personal video. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. (I did appreciate and used the Liveleak link, btw) I did find these:

That's not something I'd want to see in my home town. This situation is terrifying and looks like it's only going to get far, far worse. I'm reading reports of Muslims tossing people of other faiths overseas and well, just more every day.

@Soloprotocol: No, I saw 0 racism in this letter/video. The health issues you speak of in the UK sound fairly banal and human to me compared to the kinds of disease that can come from across the sea.
edit on 15-10-2015 by gottaknow because: trying to fix YT video embed

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Only exotic disease that I can think of is Ebola. Europe, has all the other diseases mentioned by the good doctor. Maybe she forgod to mention the exotic European disease called Lymes disease these migrants can catch in Europe but not in their own country. Shes a doctor, she chose her profession to cure people's illnesses. Looks like she chose it for the money, not for the humanity.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Ah ya I did, got all riled up lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

This isn't a letter from a doctor, it is from the friend of the doctor.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

So is Germany agenda to keep the immigrants? Why not report these incidents, if anything it would help their own countrymen take precautions when going to the local hospital. Stabbings going unreported by a media that don't want them in the country. Does that genuinely sound correct to you?

Like I say I believe that these things are happening and far worse, but please filter out the truth from a woman's warped perspective.

Germany: Migrant Crime Wave, Police Capitulate
by Soeren Kern • October 11, 2015 at 5:00 am
According to a classified document, the German government now estimates that Germany will receive as many as 1.5 million asylum seekers in 2015, including 920,000 in the last quarter of 2015 alone. With family reunifications, the actual number of asylum seekers could swell to more than 7 million. Separately, German authorities now estimate that at least 290,000 migrants and refugees have entered the country without being registered.

"The behavior of these highly delinquent youths towards police officers can be characterized as aggressive, disrespectful and condescending. ... When they are arrested, they resist and assault [police officers]. The youths have no respect for state institutions." — Confidential report, leaked to Die Welt.

In Berlin, a classified police report revealed that a dozen Arab clans hold reign over the city's criminal underworld. The report says the clans, which are dedicated to dealing drugs, robbing banks and burglarizing department stores, run a "parallel justice system" in which they resolve disputes among themselves with mediators from other crime families. If the state gets involved, the clans use cash payments or threats of violence to influence witnesses.

"For years the policy has been to leave the population in the dark about the actual crime situation... The citizens are being played for fools." — André Schulz, head of the Association of Criminal Police.

According to the President of the German Police Union, "In Berlin or in the north of Duisburg there are neighborhoods where colleagues hardly dare to stop a car — because they know that they'll be surrounded by 40 or 50 men." These attacks amount to a "deliberate challenge to the authority of the state — attacks in which the perpetrators are expressing their contempt for our society."

Asylum seekers are driving a surge in violent crime in cities and towns across Germany. German authorities, however, are downplaying the lawlessness, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiment.
A confidential police report leaked to a German newspaper reveals that a record-breaking 38,000 asylum seekers were accused of committing crimes in the country in 2014. Analysts believe this figure — which works out to more than 100 a day — is only the tip of the iceberg, as many crimes are either not resolved or not reported.
The current spike in crime — including rapes, sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking — comes amid a record-breaking influx of refugees from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Western Balkans.

You can read the rest of it here:
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join