It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Doctor describes horrors in German hospital overrun by Muslim migrants,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
pamelageller.com...

I don't want to sensationalize everything that is happening in EU countries with regards to the muslim immigrants..but at some point, I find it necessary to post this type of disturbing material, that I feel depicts what eu countries can expect with the arrival of more "refugees" to their shores..People are really going to have to take action, and take serious control over their government institution concerning the refugee/terrorist crisis/invasion, or things will simply get increasingly desperate, increasingly worse, increasingly dangerous. My hopes are that by seeing this type of documentation that people there will be able to somehow take control, take over the situation, contain and control the problem, reacting and responding accordingly--

Maybe Germany and Sweden need Martial Law- NOW, to ensure their military authority have ultimate control..

The video is sad and disturbing..
pamelageller.com...

edit on 15-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Lol, well done Angie Angel. You've ended up being the biggest # up to Deutschland since the insane Charlie Chaplin lookalike.

This one's for you Angie as the good ship Germany sinks slowly under the weight of your huge political mistake. Welcome to a hell of your own making and all the social and civil unrest that will arise out of your decision making.

Happy migrant wars Europe!

edit on 15-10-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Pam Geller and LiveLeak and it is letter..

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially from Africa.

Think this would say a lot about where the letter is coming from too.

link   
Wow, Never heard so much racist crap in my life.

link   

What military?Germany has far more riot police than soldiers and their army is for the most part a joke.

What is needed is money,personnel and an understanding of an out-of-control mass exodus.

None of which the politicians wish to supply.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Ericthedoubter because: Fat fingers

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Do hop on a plane, and go over there and help.

You can write us with an accurate, detailed report about how the OPs post was a lie, and such.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Why don't you?

Why should we take it as a fact of the matter?
Because a bigot and Liveleak pick up a report about a letter?

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

There is no racism in the video..the individuals who are writing the emails and letters, are merely describing the behavior of some of the refugees, not describing their actual extraction.. I know a dangerous specimen when I see one, and it comes in all forms, shapes, tones, colors, and languages..

There is nothing wrong with stating that some African migrants or that some ME migrants are particularly threatening, dangerous, and foreign to one's own culture and nature..

Man up a little and try standing up for the West a bit, or simply poo poo your pc pooper all the way to hell honey..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Dont know about German Hospitals but here in the UK, If anything, our hospitals are "overrun" by overweight, alcoholic, drug taking, tobacco addicted, heart diseased, unhealthy Caucasian British people.

When i was at school the fat guy was always the Goalkeeper, roll on 30 something years, 50% of the school would make GK.

Most Migrants be it legal or illegal look a damn sight in better shape than we do.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why don't you?

It is a doctor who has written the letter..I will remove the liveleak link, since it is not receiving the respect it should receive.

We can observe the video, through the Pamela Geller website, and she is pretty darned serious about posting material hidden by the mainstream press concerning the refugee crisis in the eu, and in the us.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Not good.

Most concerning thing is this woman's hatred for black people.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

There is no racism in the video..

A letter from a friend of a friend.....These Animals,?...... Aids,?...... Syphilis?..etc etc

Yeah, nothing to see here folks....I'll stand by my first impression of the video...Racist Crap.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Pam Geller and LiveLeak and it is letter..

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially from Africa.

Think this would say a lot about where the letter is coming from too.

You should try being a nurse in a European hospital, attempting to attend, grown men who are probably groping and looking at you inappropriately, and likewise glancing at times with confused inappropriate looks..if these people can attack medical staff with knives, is it wrong to state that their aggressive volatile behavior is animal like?

I will trust the doctors and the nurses on this one..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Why don't you?

It is a doctor who has written the letter..I will remove the liveleak link, since it is not receiving the respect it should receive.
We can observe the video, through the Pamela Geller website, and she is pretty darned serious about posting material hidden by the mainstream press concerning the refugee crisis in the eu, and in the us.

Pamela Geller probably couldn't find Germany if she was parachuted into the Rhine. She does what she does, stirs up racial hatred for the sheeeple to get all uptight over.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Not good.

Most concerning thing is this woman's hatred for black people.

It is not hatred, it is the inability to approach individuals who have the potential to retaliate with volatility at any given moment, for any given circumstance..you people are unwilling to accept that the situation in these european hospitals is a dangerous one..

Go back to kneeling to Mr. Obama..he has a wonderful surprise for you at your very own door..

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

That is not racism, and you should refrain from watching so much mainstream media; indeed that is where you have obtained your skewed vision of someone's anguish and anxiety on the job in a hospital setting..

From the looks of it, the first few posters seem to be afraid to oppose migrants or "darker people.."
Would you be more confortable if the antagonists in the video were "fairer people?"

This thread is not about race or racism, it is about a group of people with cultural values at variance with the values of those in the host country..Some of you won't understand this until it happening in your own towns..

Good riddance..

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Not that it matters because people are going to continue circle jerk. But when she said "animals" she's clearly describing their behavior of acting like animals. It has nothing to do with race or religion or any of that nonsense, Stop being so sensitive.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Remove the Geller link, no reason to give her clicks.
This isn't getting hidden by msm, people just say that when they they think something should be reported. A random letter from someone just isn't news, especially when it contains what it says. Clearly this person in the letter has their own issues that I doubt just came up.

Why dont you all go over there and see how bad it is. Or is that only the thing you can tell other people.

Oh and you say you don't want to sensationalize but you post freaking Pam Geller?!
edit on thThu, 15 Oct 2015 02:42:52 -0500America/Chicago1020155280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Obama won't see me kneeling from the UK. Can't you tell by my mannerisms I'm not from america?

I believe every word of the letter, although it's just hear say (her friend). My point being she refers to Africans as animals, not the middle east people who are causing violence. Just cos you dismiss the terminology used to focus on the subject in hand doesn't mean we all have to.

When Cameron refers to them as a swarm he is a horrible human being, when a woman calls African people animals it's accurate profiling?
You seem emotionally attached to the subject.
With regards to local papers banned from reporting it that has to be a load of BS. So the country still wants them then?
edit on 15-10-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

She isn't really though... she just says she doesn't want to treat the ones from Africa...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join