It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Doctor describes horrors in German hospital overrun by Muslim migrants,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

You mentioned that, I quote "UK already has problems with overpopulation". I would hardly call that overpopulation,

The UK is overpopulated based on existing infrastructure. If you sit in gridlock on the road, then it's overpopulation.

Not all of us want to live cheek by jowl with the next door neighbour. It's neither a left, or a right position as you suggest. It's fact and life.
edit on 15/10/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You mentioned that, I quote "UK already has problems with overpopulation". I would hardly call that overpopulation,

The UK is overpopulated based on existing infrastructure. If you sit in gridlock on the road, then it's overpopulation.

Not all of us want to live cheek by jowl with the next door neighbour. It's neither a left, or a right position as you suggest. It's fact and life.

Then that is poor infrastructure due to your governments faults, not some migrant who came yesterday. Other countries with higher pop density is doing fine.
edit on 15/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I have several family members, including my wife, who work in hospitals. This is nothing new. Muslim patients can be dangerous and everyone is cautious around them. The greater their number, the more brazen they are. And they do have communicable diseases they use as weapons to get what they want or threaten and intimidate people.

I have heard the worst of these people described as feral. The way they have lived prior to coming here, the way they were raised, literally fighting tooth and nail over anything and everything. You cant "nice talk" that out of people. It just doesn't work that way.

Of course, there are a few people here who say they know the "real" truth and everyone else is wrong. Though they never seem to explain with any substance how they are privy to the real truth when no one else is. I will take the word of the people who deal with this stuff every day over the armchair quarterbacks sitting at home wishing the world fit into their die cast liberal mold. They complain that the video is second hand information. Isn't that what most news is? Second hand at best unless you have a reporter there at the moment. Most of the time that is not the case. Secondhand information works when it is convenient but not when it expresses a view that opposes your agenda...nice...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Then that is poor infrastructure due to your governments faults, not some migrant who came yesterday. Other countries with higher pop density is doing fine.

Good for them. However, some countries with high population densities are not doing fine.

The UK has a high population density and most people don't want more pressure on existing infrastructure. If it's just about population density, then they should go to Russia or (let's face it) any number of counties in the Middle east. There are also issues with societal integration which should not be belittled, both for the hosts and for the guests.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Good for them. However, some countries with high population densities are not doing fine.

The UK has a high population density and most people don't want more pressure on existing infrastructure. If it's just about population density, then they should go to Russia or (let's face it) any number of counties in the Middle east. There are also issues with societal integration which should not be belittled, both for the hosts and for the guests.

Once again, UK does not have a high pop density. Its 255/km2, nrly the same as Germany. Netherland is 500/km2. According to your previous comments, its more of a poor infrastructure problem rather than population density.

Countries like Saudis and Russia has mentality of the middle ages, good for you if you want to be like them.
edit on 15/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Wow, Never heard so much racist crap in my life.

So now the truth is racist? Those people are animals. Political correctness will lead to the end of us all.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yeah, you are an animal.
Feels good? Didn't think so. But prejudice and bias are dictating FAR TOO MANY postings on this site!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Its funny that the swarm of evil muslim havent destroyed the country of europe lol. Pathetic people posting crap and drinking it like kool aid.

Ive seen tons of videos of germans greeting the refugees at train stations.

Using words like swarms, invasion, there not locust there people, wake up people and smell the roses, the world is not ending, and no these refugees arent taking over the world.

Oh and calling africans animals is pretty childish at best.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Really muslims are feral and have diseases, what a load of crap.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh the pc police wont let people be openlyracist , damn them commies, just say it, it will set you free lol.
edit on 15-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont know about German Hospitals but here in the UK, If anything, our hospitals are "overrun" by overweight, alcoholic, drug taking, tobacco addicted, heart diseased, unhealthy Caucasian British people.

When i was at school the fat guy was always the Goalkeeper, roll on 30 something years, 50% of the school would make GK.

Most Migrants be it legal or illegal look a damn sight in better shape than we do.

That's because school playing fields were sold off to developers to "solve the housing crisis". Back then we only needed to build 120,000 homes/year. Somehow, this need has risen to 200,000/year. I wonder how that happened?

Children are not being allowed to walk to school any more. Sometimes that's because the council won't let parents send more than one child to a "good school" nearby, so the parents have to make an extended road trip between two or more schools before going to work. Other times that because of the fear of having their children abducted while alone on the street.

When i was at school we had physical ed once, maybe twice a week for an hour and that was indoors mainly. Hardly the schools lack of playing fields that kids are obese these days.

As far as parents fearing there children being abducted. it's probably safer for a kids to walk to school nowadays than it was in the 60's and 70's. CCTV.

Kids need to get off there asses and get outdoors more. Maybe the fat parents need to do it also.

Have a look at the eastern Europeans and Africans who come here, in shape and as fit as a fiddle. Are you telling me eastern Europe or north Africa has better infrastructure at school level than the UK?...i'll tell you why they are healthier, Diet, They eat better and look after themselves better than we do and they dont piss or smoke there lives away.

edit on 15-10-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Once again, UK does not have a high pop density. Its 255/km2, nrly the same as Germany. Netherland is 500/km2.

The UK does have a high population density and just because other countries are higher proves nothing You can argue about statistics if you like, and doubt you'll be persuaded otherwise.

If you sat down and compared nice flat, habitable land, like in Holland (an example you cite) then you may find the UK is similar. The UK has some open spaces that don't really count as they are national parks, or mountains.

We don't all want to live in an urban sprawl. You may like the idea, but I don't.

edit on 15/10/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Without reading other comments and just the OP.

The Germans are NOT being racist, who are
posting about the problems.

I lived in Germany for 6 years.
They are being, well themselves.

They are extraordinarily rule bound.
There is a rule for everything, a law for everything.

They rake their dirt or stone driveways at least once a week.
They are absolutely meticulous and expect that of everyone, it is not a racial thing.

They expect decorum of everyone, that is not a racial thing.
They expect everyone to behave at all times properly, that is not a racial thing.

These are German things. The way they are, the way their culture is.

They have laws against picking flowers that one has not grown.
They have laws regarding calling a cake by the "wrong" name.

I was fussed at by Germans (I am white)
for "not dressing my children properly" - the German way
for using an umbrella stroller - it is bad for the children's posture
for using Ajax on my back porch, the powder left an unsightly residue
for not stacking my wood fast enough after it was delivered so as to not be unsightly
for allowing my dog to bark outside of prescribed barking hours
(the police arrived on that one, even though the dog was asleep
when they arrived, he had been in the yard and barked quite briefly after 9PM)
for not thoroughly washing my glass before putting it in the mandatory recycle bin
They were at times very upset with me for not following rules I did not know
existed and were quite ready to point out the error of my ways.
They were being, well, German.

To have a single piece of trash in ones yard, was considered to be terrible.
To not wash your windows at least monthly was considered to be terrible.
To make noise outside of allowed hours was punishable by law.
To mow your lawn outside of allowed house was punishable by law.
To let your dog bark outside of allowed barking times was punishable by law.

Order, waiting ones turn, cleanliness are highly valued in their culture.

I am not all all surprised that the culture of the ME would clash
horribly with the German culture. This is not racist, it is a clash of
two cultures.

I knew this would happen when I saw this picture:
I know this would make Germans physically ill:
(the picture has disappeared from the internet,
I saw it yesterday - oh the Germans and their laws-
this was forbidden - to post pictures of migrant homes)
Anyway the picture was of a yard filled with trash bags,
I mean filled, all over the yard, with tons of garbage
all around the trash bags.
Even in the worst neighborhoods in the US, residents
would be up in arms about the trash covered yard.

Just a little taste of how they feel about trash:
www.aliadventures.com...
www.kaiserslauternamerican.com...

I am not surprised that they had to make a law in Germany
forbidding people to complain about the migrants.

They are probably fuming so badly about the mess that
revolution could be sparked in a second.

This is not a racist thing at all.
If the migrants had respected the culture
and did their best to follow German custom and law
(as I did) they would eventually be welcomed and accepted.

After all it is the German's country
and their culture should be respected by the migrants
equality between the sexes should be respected by the migrants

Not stabbing Doctors and nurses because you don't like the outcome
should be punished (right now the government is excusing such behavior)

The average German citizens are rightly upset and in turmoil
that the migrants are expecting the Germans to adopt
their culture rather than respecting the home of the
people they who are supporting them physically
and financially.

edit on 10Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:07:40 -0500am101510amk154 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I think that's an unfair comment.

Unlike other EU countries, the UK has chucked loads of aid at solving the crisis in situ. It was Merkel who inadvisably invited everyone to Germany, much to the chagrin of many people in Germany and across Europe. Her position has made this crisis much worse.

. . .

It's sod all to do with tolerance, but more to do with politics and practicality.

That is what happens when you let a woman run a country.

edit on 15-10-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm very concerned that medical staff were attacked with knives. I'm assuming these weren't of the Swiss Army knife variety. Are weapons allowed in German hospitals? Are refugees walking around armed with knives? Is that legal?

If these people can't behave themselves civilly in a medical facility in a foreign country, how can they be expected to be civil anywhere else?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

This is actually correct ... muslims are a problem all around the world .. especial their attitude of self entitlement even when they are begging refugees ..
The EU needs to close it`s borders and send them back asap .. unfortunately, they have already let a lot of them in to cause decades of damage to their society ..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Pamela Geller is known for anti-islamic writings. She's the member of a hate group named American Freedom Defense Initiative. She's not allowed in the UK for this reason. She's far right. All here:
en.wikipedia.org - Pamela Geller....

Some of you might think "Wiki!!??" and ignore the link. Ok:
www.cnn.com - Don't be fooled by Pamela Geller...
www.newyorker.com - Pamela Geller and the Anti-Islam Movement...
www.latimes.com - Why Pamela Geller is a hate-monger to critics, a free-speech hero to fans....

Heidi Beirich, intelligence project director at the center, said she expected Geller to try to harness sympathy by comparing her group to the French satirical publication Charlie Hebdo, which was attacked in January after publishing cartoons of the prophet Muhammad.

But Beirich said there was no comparison. “Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity mocker,” Beirich said of the Paris magazine, which was to be honored in New York on Tuesday by the PEN American Center literary group. “All she does is bash Muslims. That’s it."

Just matters to me the OP's link is the website dedicated to this woman. It's obvious islam bashing. I'd be weary of anytihng on her site--you cannot trust it. Find other sources. That's my feeling right now.
edit on 10/15/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

That sounds like a nightmare.

Why don't they have them setup in camps?

With everything they need there?

You don't put that many people into the general populace.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its funny that the swarm of evil muslim havent destroyed the country of europe lol. Pathetic people posting crap and drinking it like kool aid.

Ive seen tons of videos of germans greeting the refugees at train stations.

Using words like swarms, invasion, there not locust there people, wake up people and smell the roses, the world is not ending, and no these refugees arent taking over the world.

Oh and calling africans animals is pretty childish at best.

have you or the others calling people racists in this thread, volunteered to go to Germany and work there with these "immigrants"?....until you do, your insults don't mean a thing.....go ask some of our returning troops, members of NGO's, news correspondents, westerners who have spent time in some of these countries. they might give you a truer sense of what IS NOT being reported by the MSM.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli
a reply to: paraphi

This is actually correct ... muslims are a problem all around the world .. especial their attitude of self entitlement even when they are begging refugees ..
The EU needs to close it`s borders and send them back asap .. unfortunately, they have already let a lot of them in to cause decades of damage to their society ..

hmm.....I've seen this attitude here in Stockton, cal.....as a 62 year old white male, I get a lot of glaring looks from people that I presume are originally from the middle east. I've held doors open for them, and they seem to expect it, and I've never heard them say "thanks"...when they are talking on their phones, they are the loudest voices around, oblivious to any other people by them. I've seen so much other rude behavior by them, that I no longer wish to interact on a social level.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join