It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Doctor describes horrors in German hospital overrun by Muslim migrants,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: asen_y2k

This isn't a letter from a doctor, it is from the friend of the doctor.

And this report is suppose to be the first hand account of a doctor who cant treat TB, syphilis, AIDS, given to a friend, who speads it on the net.

Let me quote that part:

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them.

Now tell, would you really visit a doctor, who wouldn't even be able to pass a basic med school exam? And she threatens to leave Germany and go back to her home country of Czech Republic. I think she will do the German medical system a favor if she does that.

She herself by the way, is an economic migrant.
edit on 15/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802
Good read. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
a reply to: rossacus

Only exotic disease that I can think of is Ebola. Europe, has all the other diseases mentioned by the good doctor. Maybe she forgod to mention the exotic European disease called Lymes disease these migrants can catch in Europe but not in their own country. Shes a doctor, she chose her profession to cure people's illnesses. Looks like she chose it for the money, not for the humanity.

If the patient at the hospital is willing to throw their infected urine on the nurses and doctors, do you think they should still be attended? The point of the video and the letter is that some of these people from foreign nations, do not know how to conduct themselves-- I imagine their conduct is quite shameful..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Yea, I agree, that would be a very difficult situation. I would request more security in that cases. This report makes it sound like all African or other migrants, are 'animals'. I am sure that hardly the case, maybe a a few men did those sort of things but then again we have idiots in all societies. HIV+ patients pricking nurses/doctors with needles infected with their blood is somewhat common that we have protocols for that. Guess what, white people in their own country's hospital do that. Now will people call these patients 'animals', ofcourse not. I stand by my earlier statement, she is a disgrace to this profession.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Imagine a drunk on Friday throwing his urine in the face of a doctor who had just cleared his airways and saved him from choking.
That is an animal, sorry if your offended but o would throw it back. Doctor or not.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You are just scraping the barrel for any mud you can come up with to throw at the doctor. I trust her as a doctor more than you. What are you all dressed up for battle for? Is that how doctors should behave, like some violent paramilitary prowling like a mad man in civil peaceful society? That is what your picture condones.

The article is quoting some very bad experiences what ever way you look at it. It is my opinion that extreme Muslims are playing games with us, using poor people like they do human shields to inundate us. It will not work of course. It is just bringing misery upon your own poor Muslims who get to drown at sea and drag their babies through hell just for some sick political pseudo religious power game. I see it as clear as black and white. I'll not hate any body, but I know that there will come a point where the people who are causing all this instability and mayhem get what is coming to them. Tolerance is wearing very thin I assure you.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

You are just scraping the barrel for any mud you can come up with to throw at the doctor. I trust her as a doctor more than you. What are you all dressed up for battle for? Is that how doctors should behave, like some violent paramilitary prowling like a mad man in civil peaceful society? That is what your picture condones.

The article is quoting some very bad experiences what ever way you look at it. It is my opinion that extreme Muslims are playing games with us, using poor people like they do human shields to inundate us. It will not work of course. It is just bringing misery upon your own poor Muslims who get to drown at sea and drag their babies through hell just for some sick political pseudo religious power game. I see it as clear as black and white. I'll not hate any body, but I know that there will come a point where the people who are causing all this instability and mayhem get what is coming to them. Tolerance is wearing very thin I assure you.

I agree, it happens, but your fear is making you over react. Right wingers use this type of fear to come to power. And beleive me, these people are not your friends eventhough they at first appear to be.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
When I was in hospital for 4 months n Oxford I was shocked at the amount of racism directed at immigrant doctors and nurses and care workers from white patients. People saying they didn't want help from them black bastards and other racist slurs. It was embarrassing. I felt ashamed. It was disgusting and I was shocked by the level of hatred some patients had. I'd never come across it before especially living in Oxford, where there are only a few immigrants, mostly working hard in the NHS or doing jobs British people turn their nosesup at.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Wow, Never heard so much racist crap in my life.

Go to a Mosque then ! I have zero respect for anyone who uses the "Race" card instead of responding intelligently and with some compassion for the side that is actually white for once and not just follow the crowd with all this white guilt garbage. You sir add nothing and are of zero good in the topic as you add nothing but the old "Whites are Bad" garbage.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
"I trust her more as a doctor than you". She isn't even a doctor. It's a friend relaying some information and adding in her own opinions. That genuinely made me laugh that comment. Emotionally involved without any context, classic ATS 'er

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Dont know about German Hospitals but here in the UK, If anything, our hospitals are "overrun" by overweight, alcoholic, drug taking, tobacco addicted, heart diseased, unhealthy Caucasian British people.

And that's just the way we like it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Did she just say, doctors dont know how to treat AIDS, Syphilis, TB etc in Europe. Really? I am a doctor and let me tell you, these are the most basic thing one learns. If they cant treat that, they cant pass the simplest exam in med school.

Plus as a doctor, its your duty to treat people. Handling upset patients is a skill, that I believe this lady does not have. She is a disgrace to this profession. Never should a doctor call her patients 'animals'.

Everyone's a Doctor on the internet.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Wow, Never heard so much racist crap in my life.

Go to a Mosque then ! I have zero respect for anyone who uses the "Race" card instead of responding intelligently and with some compassion for the side that is actually white for once and not just follow the crowd with all this white guilt garbage. You sir add nothing and are of zero good in the topic as you add nothing but the old "Whites are Bad" garbage.

You ever been in a Mosque..if so what was your experience. ?

Pigs will fly over the moon before i take a lecture from someone from a Colonial Criminal racist redneck backwater like Australia.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

Did she just say, doctors dont know how to treat AIDS, Syphilis, TB etc in Europe. Really? I am a doctor and let me tell you, these are the most basic thing one learns. If they cant treat that, they cant pass the simplest exam in med school.

Plus as a doctor, its your duty to treat people. Handling upset patients is a skill, that I believe this lady does not have. She is a disgrace to this profession. Never should a doctor call her patients 'animals'.

And only because I prefer a bit more tolerance and the doctor in the article goes around grouping all African migrants as 'animals', you prefer to take her words as fact rather than consider for once what I said.

Really, the illogical fear being spread on this forum is amazing. Especially by the brits who are taking in 20,000 in the next 5 years, compared to Germany taking in 100 times that figure. Then the Brits go all 'wait and see the backlash against these migrants'. Thank God German people are much more tolerant and human than the northern neighbour.

Yes there are idiots amongst the migrants and they should be booted out but calling a whole group of people 'animals' and spreading fear is uncalled for.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

And only because I prefer a bit more tolerance and the doctor in the article goes around grouping all African migrants as 'animals', you prefer to take her words as fact rather than consider for once what I said.

Really, the illogical fear being spread on this forum is amazing. Especially by the brits who are taking in 20,000 in the next 5 years, compared to Germany taking in 100 times that figure. Then the Brits go all 'wait and see the backlash against these migrants'. Thank God German people are much more tolerant and human than the northern neighbour.

Yes there are idiots amongst the migrants and they should be booted out but calling a whole group of people 'animals' and spreading fear is uncalled for.

Wow, you got all that from "Everyone's a Doctor on the internet"? Can you speak to the dead too?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
let's get real instead of remaining Politically Correct...

start with the thread Title : " Doctor describes horrors in German hospital overrun by Muslim migrants..."

to Appropriately read: Doctor describes horrors in German hospital overrun by Muslim migrantsMiscreants & Criminals intent on Anarchist Destruction

Let's ship those American FEMA Camps to Europe...they are in more need of them than we are (at present)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Wow, you got all that from "Everyone's a Doctor on the internet"? Can you speak to the dead too?

Maybe you should write a few more lines if you want to engage in meaningful conversation, or else the person you are quoting must guess. Most of the post was for this thread in general and not for you in particular.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Thank God German people are much more tolerant and human than the northern neighbour.

I think that's an unfair comment.

Unlike other EU countries, the UK has chucked loads of aid at solving the crisis in situ. It was Merkel who inadvisably invited everyone to Germany, much to the chagrin of many people in Germany and across Europe. Her position has made this crisis much worse.

Germany is also in need of more people and has the space. The UK already has problems with overpopulation and (for example) a need to house its own population. There is no appetite in the UK to take on more immigrants, over and above the millions who have swelled the UKs population over the last two decades.

It's sod all to do with tolerance, but more to do with politics and practicality.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Thank God German people are much more tolerant and human than the northern neighbour.

I think that's an unfair comment.

Unlike other EU countries, the UK has chucked loads of aid at solving the crisis in situ. It was Merkel who inadvisably invited everyone to Germany, much to the chagrin of many people in Germany and across Europe. Her position has made this crisis much worse.

Germany is also in need of more people and has the space. The UK already has problems with overpopulation and (for example) a need to house its own population. There is no appetite in the UK to take on more immigrants, over and above the millions who have swelled the UKs population over the last two decades.

It's sod all to do with tolerance, but more to do with politics and practicality.

Lets look at numbers:

Population density of UK is 255/km2, GDP 4.1 Tr
Population density of Germany is 229/km2 GDP 4.6 Tr

You mentioned that, I quote "UK already has problems with overpopulation". I would hardly call that overpopulation, plus GDP of both nations are similar.

Moreover, non whites make up hardly 12% of your population with hardly 5% muslim. Out of these 5% maybe 1% are people with extremist ideals. Nothing that the security forces cannot handle. And no, they wont take over your country in the next 500 years. You see what I mean by fear mongering by the right. It is this fear they try to use to persuade the people to bring them to power. Once they are in power, they wont go even when everyone will beg them to.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Dont know about German Hospitals but here in the UK, If anything, our hospitals are "overrun" by overweight, alcoholic, drug taking, tobacco addicted, heart diseased, unhealthy Caucasian British people.

When i was at school the fat guy was always the Goalkeeper, roll on 30 something years, 50% of the school would make GK.

Most Migrants be it legal or illegal look a damn sight in better shape than we do.

That's because school playing fields were sold off to developers to "solve the housing crisis". Back then we only needed to build 120,000 homes/year. Somehow, this need has risen to 200,000/year. I wonder how that happened?

Children are not being allowed to walk to school any more. Sometimes that's because the council won't let parents send more than one child to a "good school" nearby, so the parents have to make an extended road trip between two or more schools before going to work. Other times that because of the fear of having their children abducted while alone on the street.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join