It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Debate Moderator Was Member of Clinton Global Initiative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't like a lot of news people, but I do like Anderson.

At least what I"ve seen. Pretty sure he can shelve his personal feelings and operate an unbiased debate. Well as unbiased as any MSM can I suppose.

We'll find out. It's not like the candidates will have to fight for airtime there's only 4 lol

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that the entire debate gets handled with kids gloves and that none of them have to actually answer any real questions.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: yeahright
No matter what happens, it can't be any worse than the Republican 'debates'.

"Candidate A, your esteemed colleague Candidate B referred to you in the media last week as a stinky poopyhead. Would you please respond?"

By the way, the Democrat ticket will be Biden & Warren. If you haven't already heard that, you heard it here first.

I was thinking the same thing. Are they planning on pitting the Democrat candidates against each other or are they going to ask actual questions about policy? Seemed like they were encouraging internal fighting with the Republican debate. It seems only fair they do the same with the Democrats. I'd love to see the food fight that would result.

Why? Infighting is better than policy debate?

No. I would have preferred seeing policy debate with the Republican debates but, since they set that standard for the Republican debate I'd like the Democrats to get the same treatment. It would be very revealing.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It will probably be a soft-ball snooze-fest...but I'm watching to see if anyone besides O'Malley actually challenges anything Hillary Clinton says.

This is really the last chance the DNC has to save Hillary's sorry butt...and knock Sanders down a few pegs.
Look for CNN to declare Hillary the winner.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
** Newsflash **

All (non-Fox) MSM are liberal shills. Why do you think Fox News viewers outnumber all the rest of them combined?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As much as Bernie hasn't wanted to touch her in the campaign trail, I think we might see him go off on her a little bit tonight.

If he's smart, he'll wait till a policy question is asked and then jump all over her for it.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
** Newsflash **

All (non-Fox) MSM are liberal shills. Why do you think Fox News viewers outnumber all the rest of them combined?

So Fox news aren't just Conservative Shills?

And therefore are the same thing?

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Do you think they will ask Hillary what she has ever accomplished to be qualified for the position?
Being bills wife is all I can think of. She can't ride his coat tales forever.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Do you think they will ask Hillary what she has ever accomplished to be qualified for the position?
Being bills wife is all I can think of. She can't ride his coat tales forever.

Honestly, I think Cooper will lob her a bunch of soft serves she can ace back into Bernie's court...to allow her to move left of Sanders. I guarantee one of those will be on gun control...because they know Sanders is vulnerable to her there.

Tonight will be all about CNN and the DNC convincing Dems that Hillary is more left than Sanders.
edit on 13-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
I'm willing to bet that the entire debate gets handled with kids gloves and that none of them have to actually answer any real questions.

It'll be interesting to find out which type of tree each favors, and their favorite kind of pizza!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: jjkenobi
** Newsflash **

So Fox news aren't just Conservative Shills?

And therefore are the same thing?

~Tenth

Do you even listen to Shep Smith? I find him amusing because he's the master of the loopy aside and the sarcastic comment, but he is nowhere near conservative.

O'Reilly isn't quite the conservative fire-breather people paint him as either. He's actually more moderate: conservative on some issue and pretty liberal on others.

Van Susteran isn't very conservative and neither is Chris Wallace. Wallace tries to go with integrity. He's more principled than a lot of more left-leaning reporters in that he does try to go with less bias.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm actually surprised that Sanders fans are so laissez-faire about the CNN Moderator raising $$$ for Hillary.

I would consider it very inappropriate, if this occured in a debate on my side of the aisle.
It truly IS a conflict of interest.

Still, if Sanders' supporters don't care, I certainly won't let it bother me. I'm just tired of watching the DNC stack the election in Clinton's favor.
I would rather see Sanders get the nomination, because the Clintons are so damned corrupt...but it looks like the DNC fix is in.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

O'Reilly isn't quite the conservative fire-breather people paint him as either. He's actually more moderate: conservative on some issue and pretty liberal on others.

What is he liberal on?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I wonder how many questions Anderson Cooper will have for Biden's empty podium.

CNN Brings Podium for Biden to First Democratic Debate

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I think Bernie Sanders will hold his own. In fact I predict Bernie will get a huge jump after tonight's debate. I don't usually predict anything, but Bernie comes across very sincere, and he's addressing the real issues that affect the majority of Americans. I look forward to watching the debates tonight. Go Bernie!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maybe he can get tips from Clint Eastwood's interrogation of an empty chair?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I think Bernie Sanders will hold his own. In fact I predict Bernie will get a huge jump after tonight's debate. I don't usually predict anything, but Bernie comes across very sincere, and he's addressing the real issues that affect the majority of Americans. I look forward to watching the debates tonight. Go Bernie!!!!

Love him or hate him, he's actually talking about issues, like an adult. Not too much of that on either side of the political spectrum these days.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maybe he can get tips from Clint Eastwood's interrogation of an empty chair?

lol...
"Ms. Clinton,...please turn towards Mr. Biden's podium and tell it WHY you would be a better nominee."

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Tonight I'm watching a show on television about mass destruction and the end of the world as we know it.

No. Not the debates. San Andreas. But the ending will probably be the same and it'll be fiction regardless of which show I watch.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Given an option, I'd prefer to see something with The Rock in it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join