It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Debate Moderator Was Member of Clinton Global Initiative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Tomorrow's Headlines:
CNN DECLARES BIDEN'S PODIUM DEBATE WINNER!

....This is CNN...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I am still wondering why the charades?

Why call it a debate?

LOL.

Its a rigged theatric puppet show.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Tomorrow's Headlines:

....This is CNN...

But then...

It's discovered all the best lines were actually taken from Neil Kinnock's podium.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Of course. The media gets life long democrats to moderate Republican debates, and life long, partisan Democrats to moderate the Republican debates. This is the way of our largely Democrat party controlled media.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: introvert

I don't see what the big deal is. If Cooper blatantly tilts in favor of Clinton during the debate it will be obvious and he will be called-out for that.

Pretty much how I see it. And trust me, people WILL notice if there is Kaka going on.

What are you basing this on? When Crowley moderated the presidential debates it was clearly biased, but I didn't see any hand wringing from the left about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Seems like trouble for Anderson Cooper. If anything at all comes across as biased, intentional or not, he'll be flayed in the streets.

He knows that and might actually overcompensate making the debate more difficult for Hillary. And she does has some tough questions to answer. And by "answer" I mean "dodge".

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai
Seems like trouble for Anderson Cooper. If anything at all comes across as biased, intentional or not, he'll be flayed in the streets.
I keep reading this, yet blatant Democrat bias is displayed daily in the media without a shred of outrage from the usual "faux newz" suspects or the press at large.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

And she does has some tough questions to answer.

Yeah the media has always been all about holding the Clintons to account.

"Boxers or briefs, Ms. Clinton?"

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

And she does has some tough questions to answer.

Yeah the media has always been all about holding the Clintons to account.

"Boxers or briefs, Ms. Clinton?"

Haha. Point taken. Some are trying to hold her accountable with the latest email issue. But generally, yes, I would agree.

The Clintons, even among politicians, have incredible aptitude in deflecting until momentum is lost. When the news networks stop getting the ratings because the public is no longer interested en masse, the issue is dropped.

I would suspect Cooper will dance around the email issue in a calculated manner without digging too deep.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Of course. The media gets life long democrats to moderate Republican debates, and life long, partisan Democrats to moderate the Republican debates. This is the way of our largely Democrat party controlled media.

so this "democratically controlled media" are the ones that put out the stories about vince foster, Hillary's law firm, flying drugs into Arkansas with the Clintons approval, monica, susan wright, paula jones, gennifer flowers, Kathleen wiley, media stories on how ugly chelsea Clinton was, lesbian Hillary, Benghazi, e-mails..........yeah right....that biased liberal media controlled by democrats (rolls eyes)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The Weekly World News stopped publishing in 2007.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I keep reading this, yet blatant Democrat bias is displayed daily in the media without a shred of outrage from the usual "faux newz" suspects or the press at large.

From the major media outlets, yes. I don't really have and answer as to why that is. But you can be sure the more independent ones will.

I do think that if Anderson Cooper does show proclivity towards Clinton tonight, we'll hear about it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Tomorrow's Headlines:

....This is CNN...

But then...

It's discovered all the best lines were actually taken from Neil Kinnock's podium.

I got that one. Nice.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

From the major media outlets, yes. I don't really have and answer as to why that is. But you can be sure the more independent ones will.

I do think that if Anderson Cooper does show proclivity towards Clinton tonight, we'll hear about it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
That may be...but if he DOES show his proclivity towards her in the debate...and successfully helps her...the damage will already have been successfully done.

When Candy Crowley showed HER proclivity towards Obama and against Romney...the damage was successfully done, as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hillary can always answer:

"at what point would anything make any difference?"

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Based on his past, I dont think it will be an issue with anyone but Fox News.

CN N Debate Moderators Hail 'Queen' Hillary, Trash 'Teabagging' GOP

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So, you Bernie Sanders supporters have no problem with this?

I don't have a problem. The Clinton Global Initiative is a charitable organization. 88% of donations go directly to programs.
It does not sponsor or help political campaigns. I imagine Cooper has belonged to or given to a number of foundations.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Being on cnn, not many people will be watching the debate anyway.
I would think cnn would not take any chances with a conflict of interest.
We will have to wait and see if any tough questions are asked in this debate. I know I have a few questions for her.
"Miss Clinton, did you knowingly fail to maintain proper security on your emails or are you just incompetent?"

Of course many, many people will be watching the debates. No matter what channel sponsors it. The problem is, any FOX news watchers are usually asleep well before the debates are over. They are mainly over 65.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That may be...but if he DOES show his proclivity towards her in the debate...and successfully helps her...the damage will already have been successfully done.

When Candy Crowley showed HER proclivity towards Obama and against Romney...the damage was successfully done, as well.

Who wouldn;t be against Romney? Even if you tried deep down in our soul to be as neutral as a robot.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

So, you Bernie Sanders supporters have no problem with this?

I don't have a problem. The Clinton Global Initiative is a charitable organization. 88% of donations go directly to programs.

Actually...No.
But, what difference, at this point, does it make?

In 2013, The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent Of Its Budget On Charitable Grants

Hillary Clinton's non-profit spent more on office supplies and rent than it did on charitable grants

After a week of being attacked for shady bookkeeping and questionable expenditures, the Clinton Foundation is fighting back. In a tweet posted last week, the Clinton Foundation claimed that 88 percent of its expenditures went “directly to [the foundation’s] life-changing work.”

There’s only one problem: that claim is demonstrably false. And it is false not according to some partisan spin on the numbers, but because the organization’s own tax filings contradict the claim.

In 2013, for example, only 10 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s expenditures were for direct charitable grants. The amount it spent on charitable grants–$8.8 million–was dwarfed by the $17.2 million it cumulatively spent on travel, rent, and office supplies. Between 2011 and 2013, the organization spent only 9.9 percent of the $252 million it collected on direct charitable grants.

In 2012 and 2013, the Clinton Foundation spent $0. In just a few short years, the Clinton’s primary philanthropic project transitioned from a massive player in global pharmaceutical distribution to a bloated travel agency and conference organizing business that just happened to be tax-exempt.

The Clinton Foundation announced last week that it would be refiling its tax returns for the last five years because it had improperly failed to disclose millions of dollars in donations from foreign sources while Hillary Clinton was serving as Secretary of State.

thefederalist.com...
edit on 13-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join