It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

don't have to as I am sure they already know that,

You don't want to because the real experts have stated that fire and impact damage had caused the collapse of the WTC buildings.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A 41 story building will start with 20 floors, then 19 then 18 and so on. As the collapse progresses it slows down as the weight of the falling part of the building destroys itself and it's mass is reduced until there is nothing left and the process stops.

Oh good. You've done the calcs. Can you provide them for us now?
I'm curious about what becomes of the mass as it descends and is reduced. Surely your calculations account for what happens to it, where it goes. But give me a hint, did those tons of steel and concrete evaporate? Then was was all that stuff they hauled away from ground zero?

In my OP www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is reduced to rubble as it expends energy, in the case of the towers it is ejected up, out and away from the building as evident in the observation..

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The steel beams were reduced to "rubble" and blew away in the wind? The thousands of tons of concrete blew away in the wind? Sure there was a lot of dust, but there was also a pretty huge pile of stuff that was hauled away. Thousands of tons of stuff. Large pieces of steel, chunks of reinforced concrete.

What about at "falling in it's own footprint" stuff? Is that bogus?

edit on 12/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

don't have to as I am sure they already know that,

You don't want to because the real experts have stated that fire and impact damage had caused the collapse of the WTC buildings.

Just because they, whoever they are, said that does not make it true, furthermore and again the fire and impact has little to do with what was observed after the fact..

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The steell beams were reduced to "rubble" and blew away in the wind? The thousands of tons of concrete blew away in the wind? Sure there was a lot of dust, but there was also a pretty huge pile of stuff that was hauled away. Thousands of tons of stuff. Large pieces of steel, chunks of reinforced concrete.

What about at "falling in it's own footprint" stuff? Is that bogus?

I'm not sure what your asking, the buildings were pulverized , yes that is true. As for falling in its foot print that is also kinda true, however with much of the debris being ejected the way it was , one could say no, but they did come strait down, another tell tail sign..

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'm not sure what your asking, the buildings were pulverized , yes that is true.

Structural steel was "pulverized?" Reinforced concrete was "pulverized?" And it just blew away in wind before it could impact lower floors.

What was that pile of debris that was hauled away? Those huge pieces of steel. Those huge slabs of reinforced concrete?

edit on 12/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm not sure what your asking, the buildings were pulverized , yes that is true.

Structural steel was "pulverized?" Reinforced concrete was "pulverized?" And it just blew away in wind before it could impact lower floors.

What was that pile of debris that was hauled away? Those huge pieces of steel. Those huge slabs of reinforced concrete?

Much of the building was pulverized, the non reinforced concrete was also, it all was for that matter, all that was left was the largest steel beams, and the rest of the steel. AS far as impacting lower floors read this again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Those huge slabs of reinforced concrete?

There were none, where did you come up with that.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting. Sixteen hundred tons of steel and concrete decking (the weight of each floor structure) just blew away in the wind before it could fall the next floor.

Tell me again what was hauled away?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Interesting. Sixteen hundred tons of steel and concrete decking (the weight of each floor structure) just blew away in the wind before it could fall the next floor.

Tell me again what was hauled away?

Did you even read what I posted? it fell onto each floor until it was gone, in the process it was ejected until nothing was left. Thats where the natural gravity collapse stopped, and evidence of something else became evident.

Go back and read the conversation I had with the other ats member if you do not understand.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
right before the building collapsed, firefighters (within the World Trade City Tower) reported *minimal fires in the
WTC Tower which they could quickly and easily extinguish. (Documented FDNY Firefighters Tapes)
"We were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse in about ten to fifteen minutes."
-Words of New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in a live "at the scene" aired telephone interview with ABC's Peter Jennings on 09/11/01.

Mayor Giuliani admits in a live interview with Peter Jennings that he got warning that the South Tower was about to collapse.

World Trade Center Building 7 was "Pulled" (purposely professionally demolished)
Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex, admitted on a September 2002 PBS documentary, 'America Rebuilds' that he
and the NYFD decided to 'pull' WTC 7 on the day of the attack.
The word 'pull' is industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives.

Larry Silverstein, the controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish WTC 7 late in the afternoon of 9/11.

In the documentary "America Rebuilds", aired September 2002, *Silverstein makes the following statement....
*"I remember getting a call from the, Er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."
This means that in direct contradiction to the official FEMA report......
[[The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time.” -FEMA ]]

None of this matters these people were just there

In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties' estimated investment in WTC Building 7 was $386 million.
So.......This building's collapse resulted in a profit of about $500 million!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Did you see my post ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wildbprofessional demolish in.
floors were blown apart systematic so it would crumble straight down

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Much of the building was pulverized, the non reinforced concrete was also, it all was for that matter, all that was left was the largest steel beams, and the rest of the steel. AS far as impacting lower floors read this again.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

www.todayscatholicworld.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: wildb

www.todayscatholicworld.com...

Thanks, I was looking for that, sums it up very well.. star for you..

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

right before the building collapsed, firefighters (within the World Trade City Tower) reported *minimal fires in the
WTC Tower which they could quickly and easily extinguish. (Documented FDNY Firefighters Tapes)

Another lie........

Report is from Battalion Chief Orio Palmer about 78 floor in South Tower who is giving situation for that floor

78 floor was a sky lobby with most of the floor dedicated to elevator machinery . Floors covered with tile, no carpet

Not a lot to burn

Bulk of the fire was above them on 79 to 84

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Did you even read what I posted? it fell onto each floor until it was gone, in the process it was ejected until nothing was left. Thats where the natural gravity collapse stopped, and evidence of something else became evident.

You are correct and science proved this. However there are some people who will not except this fact on ATS, because it does not support the OS narratives.

You will never changed their minds to real science. Pseudo science is what is supported by OS supporters. Because the government said so, and we all they never lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join